The You Can Live Again Awards Gala is set to take place from 6:30 PM to 10:00 PM on October 7th at the AT&T Performing Arts Center in Dallas, Texas. Remarkably, some of the highlights of the events will be the special recognition of Matthew Knowles (famous entertainment mogul), Isaiah Stanback (a former NFL Wide Receiver), and many others.
Kertrina Dauway, the founder of You Can Live Again, LLC, will host the event. And Hilary Kennedy (TV Host and Influencer) and reality TV star LeeAnne Locken (Bravo TV’s Real Housewives of Dallas) will co host the event alongside Kertrina.
You Can Live Again is a US-based organization that empowers men and women who have been through life’s struggles. The primary purpose of YCLA is to help people find a new purpose and reestablish their values after all they have experienced. Essentially, YCLA gives them a chance to live again.
The YCLA awards gala is value-packed. It will feature a pre-show, live entertainment by Johnny Brantley III, Taylor Philips (Emerald City Band), and Nia Simone, plus an awards show.
One of the awardees is Mathew Knowles – founder of Music World Entertainment and, most notably, Beyoncé Knowles’ father. Speaking about the awards and YCLA, Matthew Knowles said:
“Accepting the award from YCLA] resonates with my life. I’ve had many hurdles that I’ve worked hard to overcome. So I know what it’s like to start over…And I also know what it’s like to have perseverance regardless of circumstances. No matter what you’re going through, you can live again, and it’s up to you to take advantage of it when that opportunity presents itself to you.”
YCLA is beyond an organization; it’s a movement. A movement to give everyone a second chance. This highly anticipated event is the second of its kind, the maiden edition of the YCLA awards gala held in 2021. When Kertrina Dauway was asked about why she founded YCLA, she said:
“My personal journey of healing and helping myself was the catalyst to my abilities to help others manifest their purpose. My goal with the You Can Live Again Awards Gala is to let people know that no matter what they have done in life – whether it’s mistakes or distractions – they can live again.”
Here are some of the awardees at the second annual YCLA gala awards slated for October 7th, 2022, from 6:30 PM to 10:00 PM at the AT&T Performing Arts Center in Dallas, Texas;
• Matthew Knowles – Head of Music World Film & TV (Manager and Father of Beyoncé)
• Isaiah Stanback – Former NFL Dallas Cowboys Wide Receiver
• Dr. Colleen Payne-Nabors – CEO/President, MCI Diagnostics
• David C. Williams – Assistant VP of Automation at AT&T, Author, Speaker
• Nancy Bollman – Lighthouse New Hope
• Matthew Loh – CEO, Asia Time Square
• Anita Hawkins – Producer, Author, Humanitarian, Philanthropist
• Kim Cummings – Senior VP HR Talent Workforce, Children’s Hospital
• Clark Crawford – TV Host, Author, Speaker, Evangelist
• James Weaver – President/CEO of Your Business Solutions, Business Strategist
• Cinfinni Thomas – Recipient of the Young Achievers Award
• Natalie Westbrook – Recipient of the Fine Arts Award
• Daniel Kulti – Recipient of the Young Aspire Award
• Robin Pandey – Recipient of the Performing Arts Award
You Can Live Again has impacted many lives over the years, and they all have great stories to tell about how YCLA has helped them. Head on to their website to read more about the organization.