The global wound care biologics market size is expected to reach USD 3.71 Billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 10.1%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing incidence of chronic injuries such as diabetic foot ulcers and burn injuries, rising focus on advancement of treatment options, and growing burden of diseases across the globe are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. In addition, increasing use of temporary skin substitutes and growing focus of pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to develop advanced biologics are some other factors expected to contribute to revenue growth of the market going ahead.
Biologic wound healing therapies aim to accelerate the re-establishment of tissue repair mechanisms through the application of active biological agents that have antioxidant, antimicrobial, or anti-inflammatory attributes. Biologic dressings prevent water loss, heat loss, and protein and electrolyte loss and minimizes the risks of contamination. Wound care biologics accelerate wound closure and optimizes wound healing environment. Over the last decade, rapid advancement in understanding wounds and their pathophysiology have led to significant innovations in treatment of acute, chronic, and other wounds.
Rising incidence of diabetic foot ulcers, increasing rate of burn injuries, and growing geriatric population and high rate of injuries are some key factors driving market growth – Our Expert Opinion
Growing incidences of burn injuries have increased the preference for wound care biologics as it enables rapid recovery with low-risk of contamination and zero complications. Rapid availability of superior quality biologics and growing investment to accelerate development of safe and high-quality wound care biologics are some other key factors expected to drive market growth over the forecast period. However, high costs associated with treatment and growing incidence of skin graft and substitute rejection are expected to hamper market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- Biologic skin substitutes segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market over the forecast period owing to increasing preference for skin substitutes in treatment of chronic and severe wounds and their improved efficiency of wound closure.
- Ulcers segment revenue is expected to expand significantly over the forecast period owing to growing demand for wound care biologics due to increasing incidence of diabetic foot ulcers.
- North America accounted for the largest revenue share in the global market in 2020 and is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period owing to rapid availability wide range of wound care biologics products, rising prevalence of diabetes and diabetic foot ulcers, and robust presence of key players in the region.
- In May 2021, VIVEX Biologics, Inc. which is a prominent leader in regenerative medicine, announced the launch of VIAGENEX. The product is a family of amniotic allografts processed to maintain the inherent mechanical properties of amniotic tissue which can be used as a soft tissue barrier and wound covering in various applications such as wound care, burn care, oral surgery, and knee and tendon repair, among others.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/354
The report also focuses on details of each market player including its global position, financial standing, revenue generation, company overview, and product & service portfolio. The Wound Care Biologics market is extremely competitive and consists of several key players at the regional and global levels. Key players are focused on adopting various strategies such as new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, investments in R&D, partnerships, joint ventures, and collaborations to strengthen their market position and enhance their product portfolio.
Leading companies operating in the market are:
Smith & Nephew, Mölnlycke Health Care AB, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Wright Medical, MiMedx Group, Vericel Corporation, Anika Therapeutics, Osiris Therapeutics, Organogenesis, Kerecis, Solsys Medical, ACell, Lavior Inc., and Marine Polymer Technologies, Inc.
The report also offers detailed insights about market segmentation based on type, application and regional bifurcation:
Wound Care Biologics Market Segmentation:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Biologic Skin Substitutes
- Enzyme Based Formulations
- Growth Factors
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Acute Wounds
- Chronic Wounds
- Surgical Wounds
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Some essential purposes of the Wound Care Biologics market research report:
- Vital Developments: Custom investigation provides critical improvements to the Wound Care Biologics market, including R&D, new item shipment, coordinated efforts, development rate, partnerships, joint efforts, and local development of rivals working in the market on a global scale and regional.
- Market Characteristics: The report contains Wound Care Biologics market highlights, income, limit, limit utilization rate, value, net, creation rate, generation, utilization, import, trade, supply, demand, cost, part of the industry in general, CAGR, and gross margin. Likewise, the market report offers an exhaustive investigation of the elements and their most recent patterns, along with Service market fragments and subsections.
- Investigative Tools: This market report incorporates the accurately considered and evaluated information of the major established players and their extension into the Wound Care Biologics market by methods. Systematic tools and methodologies, for example, Porter’s Five Powers Investigation, Possibilities Study, and numerous other statistical investigation methods have been used to analyze the development of the key players working in the Wound Care Biologics market.
- Convincingly, the Wound Care Biologics report will give you an unmistakable perspective on every single market reality without the need to allude to some other research report or source of information. This report will provide all of you with the realities about the past, present, and eventual fate of the Wound Care Biologics market.
Thank you for reading the report. Kindly note that we also offer customized reports according to the client’s requirements. Contact us to know more about the customization feature and our team will provide you with the best-customized report.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Tissue Contact Probe Ablators Market Analysis By Product Type (Unipolar, Multipole), By Application (Surgery, Pain Management, Others), And By Region Forecast to 2028
Suture Market by Product (Absorbable, Non-Absorbable), By Filament Type (Monovalent, Multivalent), Application (Cardiac, Gynae, Ophthalmic, Orthopedic, Neurological), End User (Hospital, Ambulatory Surgical Centers) And Region, Forecast 2018 To 2028
Stethoscope Market By Product, By Design (Single Head, Double Head, Triple Head), By Usability (Reusable, Disposable), By Tube Type (Single Tube, Double Tube), By Material (Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Zinc, Silicone, Wooden), By End-use And Region, Forecast 2020 To 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States