The global alcohol ethoxylates market is forecast to reach USD 8311.2 Million by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Alcohol ethoxylates (AE) can be considered as a major class of non-ionic surfactants that is extensively used in laundry detergents along with industrial & industrial cleaners, household cleaners, cosmetics, textile, papers, and agriculture along with other process industries. Some of the mentionable traits of these compounds are low to moderate foaming ability, rapid biodegradation, tolerance to water hardness, and enhanced cleaning of man-made fibers. It can vary widely in regards to its properties and applications due to the materials used to manufacture, which may have differnt structures and may be used in varying amounts. Due to the variety in properties of these compounds, it is considered to have excellent detergent properties and also used in high and low-foaming products, as well as rapid surface-wetting agents.
Leading Players– Clariant AG, BASF SE, AkzoNobel N.V., E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Dow Chemical Company, Huntsman International LLC, Evonik Industries AG, Mitsui Chemicals, Inc., SABIC, Royal Dutch Shell plc.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2360
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Alcohol Ethoxylates market held a market share of USD 5.59 Billion in the year 2018 that is forecasted to grow at a rate of 4.1% during the forecast period.
- In context to Product, the Linear Alcohol Ethoxylates segment is projected to witness the fastest growth rate of 4.8% during the forecast period, which is expected to occupy 33.0% of the market by 2027. The rising demand for biodegradable products among consumers and a high degree of biodegradability of Linear Alcohol Ethoxylates with nearly 80% degradation results in its increasing acceptance and growth rate witnessed by this segment.
- In context to End-use, the Cleaning segment is leading the market that generated the highest revenue of USD 2.91 Billion in 2018 with a growth rate of 3.8% during the forecast period. Traits of these compounds like low rising & enhanced cleansing that are necessary for improving the quality of cleaning products like detergents results in its extensive use for cleaning purposes, which contributes to the revenue generated by this segment.
- In context to Application, the Wetting Agent segment is dominating the market occupying 0% of the market in 2018, with a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period. The traits of these compounds like enhanced low foaming, tolerance to water hardness results in its extensive application as a wetting agent.
- In regards to the region, Europe held 0% of the market in 2018, with a growth rate of 4.2% during the forecast period. Factors like the presence of well-established, and mature home care products sector are supporting the growth of the market in this region.
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Lauryl Alcohol Ethoxylates
- Fatty Alcohol Ethoxylates
- Linear Alcohol Ethoxylates
End-use Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Metal Working Fluids
- Paper Processing
- Textile Processing
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Dispersing Agent
- Wetting Agent
Frequently Asked Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What is the estimated market revenue growth over the forecast period?
- What are the major factors driving the global Alcohol Ethoxylates market revenue growth?
- Which regional market is expected to account for the largest revenue share in the global Alcohol Ethoxylates market over the forecast years?
- Which are the leading players in the global Alcohol Ethoxylates market?
- What are the key outcomes of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the market?
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Bifenthrin Market By Product (Liquid, Granular), By Application (Agriculture, Household, Public Health , Others), and By Region Forecast to 2030
Copper Stranded Wire Market By Product Type (Bare Stranded Wire, Tinned Stranded Wire, Silver Coated Stranded Wire, Others), By Type (Multi-Strand, Single-Strand), By End-Use (Electrical and Electronics, Construction, Transportation , Others), and By Region Forecast to 2030
Amino Acid Market Size, Share and Analysis, By Product Outlook (L-glutamine, L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine, Others), By Application Outlook (Dietary supplements, Functional foods, Animal feed, Others) and By Region, and Segment Forecasts To 2030
About Us:Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States