The global Humic Acid market is expected to reach USD 1.06 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Growing demand of humic acid from various applications coupled with increasing adoption of organic farming globally is a key factor influencing market growth.
Agricultural centers across the globe have been experimenting on the effect of humic acid on plants. According to available literature, the ability of soil to plant root growth does not depends only on the concentration of nutrients but also on its organic matter content, depth, texture, acidity and water-retention capacity. Based on results, humates have been found to influence crop yields by improving soil texture, water retention and nutrient buffering capacity
Europe is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% in the forecast period. A number of crops and fruits & vegetables, which have been experimented for measuring the effect of humic acid, are grown on a large scale in Europe. Some of these include grapes, pears, tomatoes, potatoes, wheat and maize. Application of humic acid across these crops is expected to enhance the root-shoot growth and promote microbial activity. Along with this, humates are also responsible for improving the water-retention capacity and absorption of nutrients by plants.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1247
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Pharmaceutical segment is projected to be one of the fastest growing applications of the Humic Acid. It is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% in the forecast period. Humates which are formed from peat have been used for the treatment of gastric, intestinal and hepatic diseases. Humic acid is generally used for musculoskeletal disorders, gynecological problems and skin treatment. Adoption of humic acid in organic farming is expected to play a major role in improving the health of consumers across the globe.
- Europe is projected to grow significantly in the forecast period. Manufacturers of animal feed in Europe are also anticipated to adopt humic acid as an ingredient. Increasing gastrointestinal infections coupled with the growing incidence of zoonotic diseases in the region is likely to lead to an increase in adoption of humic acid. Adoption of humic acid for producing animal feed is expected to ensure an improved utilization of nutrients in animals thereby stabilizing the feces consistency of animals.
- Key participants include Nutri-Tech Solutions, Humintech GmbH, Humic Growth Solutions, Omnia Specialities, Canadian Humalite International, Grow More, AMCOl International and Jiloca International S.A. Humintech GmbH is a key player in the humic acid market. With a consumer base in almost 70 countries, the company has been ranked as the leading technology company for humic acid based products.
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2018-2028 and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Powdered Form
- Granular Form
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2018-2028 and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Animal Feed
Frequently Asked Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What is the estimated market revenue growth over the forecast period?
- What are the major factors driving the global Humic Acid market revenue growth?
- Which regional market is expected to account for the largest revenue share in the global Humic Acid market over the forecast years?
- Which are the leading players in the global Humic Acid market?
- What are the key outcomes of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the market?
Explore More Related Reports:
Gracilaria Agarose and Gelidium Agarose Market Size, Share and Analysis, By Type (Gracilaria Agarose, Wild Harvest, Aquaculture, Gelidium Agarose, Wild Harvest, Aquaculture), By Application (Agarose Gel Electrophoresis, Protein Purification, Food and Beverage, Cosmetic, Microbiology, Others), By Region Forecast To 2027
Polyetheretherketone (PEEK) Powder Market By Process Type (Electrostatic Spraying, Dispersion Coating, Flame Spraying), By Application (Electronics, Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Aerospace, Aviation, Food Industry, And Automotive), And Region – Global Forecast To 2027
Active Toughening Agent for Epoxy Resin Market Size, Share and Analysis, By Type (Rubbery Elastomer Toughening Agent, Thermoplastic Resin Toughening Agent), By End-Use Industry (Building and Construction, Automotive and Transportation, Electrical and Electronics, Marine, Others), By Application (Coatings, Adhesives, Composite Materials, Others), And By Region, Forecast To 2027
About Us:Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States