The global glass filled nylon market is forecast to reach USD 11.72 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Glass filled nylon is made by adding powdered glass to the nylon resin or by extruding the plastic with glass fibers. Glass filled nylon is known for its high hardness, high tensile strength and low shrinkage at higher temperatures properties. These properties of the glass filled nylon are increasing their usage in the manufacture of parts used in various industries such as automotive and aerospace industries.
The market for glass filled nylon is influenced by the rising demand from the automotive industry. Automotive industries prefer glass filled nylon because it is an ideal solution for weight reduction. They are used in application such as parts inside the engine compartment, engine covers, and under the bonnet of cars.
Leading Players– BASF SE, Royal DSM N.V., Evonik Industries, Fukuang Plastic, Nylatech, Akro-Plastic GmbH, Arkema, Ascend, Asahi Kasei Corporation, and Radici Group, among others.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1859
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Polyamide 6 held a market share of 62.1% in the year 2018. The high demand is due to its easy availability and low cost, and it possesses properties such as high mechanical strength, good tensile strength, and chemical resistance.
- The injection molding process for glass filled nylon market accounted for a higher share as well as a higher CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period. This process is highly used in the manufacturing of technical components in the automotive industry.
- The market for “30% glass filled nylon” is estimated to register the highest CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period. This type of glass filling is made by adding polyamide resin and glass fiber. It provides high rigidity and strength.
- The automotive industry is expected to be the largest end-use industry of glass nylon with a market share of 61.1% in the year 2018. These are a cheaper solution in comparison to metals.
- The Asia Pacific region held the largest market share of 49.5% in the year 2018. The booming industrialization and promotion of electric vehicles, especially in China and India, are propelling the market growth in the region.
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Polyamide 6
- Polyamide 12
- Polyamide 66
Manufacturing Process Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Injection Molding
- Extrusion Molding
Applications Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Electrical & Electronics
Frequently Asked Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What is the estimated market revenue growth over the forecast period?
- What are the major factors driving the global Glass Filled Nylon market revenue growth?
- Which regional market is expected to account for the largest revenue share in the global Glass Filled Nylon market over the forecast years?
- Which are the leading players in the global Glass Filled Nylon market?
- What are the key outcomes of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the market?
Explore More Related Reports:
Lithium Iodide Market Information By Type (Lithium Iodide Trihydrate Lithium Iodide Anhydrous), By Application (Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Electrolyte, Others), And By Region, Forecast To 2027
Cellulose Fuel Ethanol Market Size, Share and Trends Analysis Report By Product (Cellulolysis (biological approach), Gasification process), By Application (Automotive Fuel, Other Fuel), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, Latin America), Competitive Strategies and Segment Forecasts for 2016 – 2026
Aerosol Valves Market Analysis By Type (Continued, Meter) By Application (Personal Care, Healthcare, Automotive) And Segment Forecasts, 2016–2025
About Us:Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States