DelveInsight’s “Cystinosis Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Cystinosis, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Cystinosis market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
The Cystinosis market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Cystinosis market share of the individual therapies, and current and forecasted Cystinosis market Size from 2019 to 2032 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current Cystinosis treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers, and unmet medical needs to curate the best of opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the Cystinosis market.
Some of the key facts of the Cystinosis Market Report:
- Among 7MM, the United States has the highest diagnosed prevalent cases of cystinosis with approximately 665 cases in 2021. In EU-5, the UK has the highest number of cases, i.e.224, followed by Germany with 182 cases. Italy has the least number of cases with 43 in 2021.
- In 2021, there were approximately 609 cases of Infantile nephropathic cystinosis, 33 cases of Juvenile nephropathic cystinosis, and 23 cases of Adult-onset (Ocular, or non-nephropathic cystinosis) in the US. These cases are expected to increase in the forecast period (2022 – 2032).
- Japan had approximately 23 diagnosed prevalent cases of cystinosis in 2021. These cases are expected to decrease during the study period. Out of the total diagnosed cases, 21 cases account for infantile nephropathic cystinosis, 1 case of Juvenile nephropathic cystinosis and 1 case of Adult-onset in 2021
Key benefits of the Cystinosis Market report:
- The report covers the descriptive overview of Cystinosis, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, diagnosis and currently available therapies
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the Cystinosis epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Cystinosis is provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape
- A detailed review of the Cystinosis market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Cystinosis market
Got queries? Click here to know more about the Cystinosis Market Landscape
Cystinosis Market Overview
Cystinosis is a disease caused by an abnormal buildup of a particular amino acid called cystine. It is a rare but serious disease with a lifelong impact and can affect many parts of the body. There are three types of cystinosis, depending on when symptoms first appear (known as onset): infantile (early-onset) cystinosis, late childhood or adolescent (late-onset) cystinosis, and adult cystinosis. Cystinosis is a recessive genetic disorder, and patients must receive an abnormal copy of the cystinosis gene from each parent to develop the disease. In people with cystinosis, a buildup of cystine can lead to the formation of crystals. Cystinosis is caused by bi-allelic mutations in the CTNS gene (17p13.2) encoding cystinosis, a lysosomal cystine-proton co-transporter. Consequently, cystine accumulates in the lysosomes of affected cells and forms crystals in low lysosomal pH.
Generally, early-onset cystinosis is the most severe form. Symptoms, complications, and timing of cystinosis can vary, depending on the type of disease. Cystinosis is diagnosed using different methods, including a physical exam to look for signs of the disease.
Cystinosis Market Epidemiological Insight
- In the assessment done by DelveInsight, the estimated total diagnosed prevalent cases of Cystinosis in the 7MM were approximately 1,347 in 2021. Out of these, around 658 cases were estimated to be of Cystinosis in the EU5.
- The age of onset, symptoms, and severity of Cystinosis can vary greatly from one person to another. Based on types specific, Infantile NC, Juvenile NC, and Adult-onset are found to be the most common types of cystinosis. As per DelveInsight approximately, 603 cases of Infantile NC, 33 cases of Juvenile NC, and 23 cases of Adult-onset were estimated in 2021, in the EU5.
- The total prevalent cases of Cystinosis in the United States was found to be approximately 1,330 in 2021. These prevalent cases are expected to increase during the study period.
- The total diagnosed prevalent population of Cystinosis in the EU5 was observed to be approximately 659 in 2021. Whereas, in Japan, the diagnosed prevalent cases were estimated at approximately 23 cases.
Cystinosis Market Epidemiological Segmentation
- Cystinosis prevalent cases
- Cystinosis type-specific cases
- Cystinosis gender-specific cases
- Cystinosis age-specific cases
Cystinosis Market Market Outlook
The Cystinosis market outlook of the report helps to build a detailed comprehension of the historic, current, and forecasted Cystinosis market trends by analyzing the impact of current Cystinosis therapies on the market, unmet needs, drivers and barriers, and demand for better technology.This segment gives a thorough detail of the Cystinosis market trend of each marketed drug and late-stage pipeline therapy by evaluating their impact based on the annual cost of therapy, inclusion and exclusion criteria, mechanism of action, compliance rate, growing need of the market, increasing patient pool, covered patient segment, expected launch year, competition with other therapies, brand value, their impact on the market and view of the key opinion leaders. The calculated Cystinosis market data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the market at first sight. According to DelveInsight, the Cystinosis market in 7MM is expected to witness a major change in the study period 2019-2032.
Learn more by requesting for sample @ Cystinosis Market Landscape
Cystinosis Key Companies and therapies
CuraSen Therapeutics- CST- 103
Table of Contents
- Key Insights
- Report Introduction
- Executive Summary of Cystinosis
- Disease Background and Overview
- Epidemiology and patient population
- Cystinosis Emerging Therapies
- Cystinosis Market Outlook
- Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
- Cystinosis Report Methodology
- DelveInsight Capabilities
Click here to read more about Cystinosis market
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Adya Kaul
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States