According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Facial Implants market was valued at USD2.04 Billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 3.55 Billion by year 2026, at a CAGR of 7.1%. Facial implants are used to enhance certain features of the face. They are specially formed solid materials compatible with human tissues, designed to enhance or augment the physical structure of the face. It is a type of cosmetic surgery. The implants are done once the head and the skull of an individual has reached its maturity. The intended result from this procedure is to enhance the facial features and create a balanced appearance on the face. However, the rising expenditure on healthcare has become a concern for a large number of population. This restricts them from further increasing their expenditure by opting facial implants for aesthetic purposes. The gradually rising awareness about the advantages of facial implants has been a major factor in propelling the demand for this market.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Implants can augment any area of the face. However, the most commonly done implants are those of the cheeks, chin and jaw. Some of the most commonly opted facial implants include face lift surgery, lip lift surgery, eyelids surgery etc.
- Unlike dermal filler, facial implants are a long term solution. The use of dermal fillers can be a great way to add volume, but have the drawback of requiring ongoing treatments.
- The increasing demand for aesthetics has been the major driving factor for this market. With the rising importance towards personal appearance, there is great scope for this industry.
- Unrealistic expectations of the people often leave them disappointed and thus, this poses to be a major challenge for the market. In addition to this, in several cases there tend to be surgical complications such as excessive bleeding, blood clots etc. Such complication often discourage people from opting for facial implants.
- Polymers dominate the market and account for the largest share of the market. This is due to their versatility of application and its increased usage in correction and reconstruction of deformities and trauma. Among the polymers, Silicone dominates the market. The region is expected to register a CAGR of 6.9%.
- Among the types of facial implants, chin implants have acquired the highest market share.
- In case of end use, hospitals dominate the market with a share of 68.5%. This is due to the varied facilities available. They are seen to grow at a rate of 7%. Similarly, with the rising number of cases of facial trauma, there has been a rise in the demand for trauma centers. Trauma centers are expected to register a CAGR 9.4%.
- North America dominates the market with the highest share of the market amounting to 46.2%. This can be attributed to the rising demand for personal appearance in the region. In addition to it, the continuous advancements in this field are also encouraging demand in this region.
- Europe follows North America and is second in line. It holds the second largest share of the market due to the rising demand for aesthetics and the increasing number of facial trauma cases. The region registers a CAGR of 6.8%.
- Asia Pacific region is seen to be the fastest growing region and registers a CAGR of 8.1% owing to the rising demand for personal appearance, sport related facial injuries and the demand for minimally invasive reconstruction of facial trauma.
The report also focuses on details of each market player including its global position, financial standing, revenue generation, company overview, product & service portfolio. The Facial Implants market is extremely competitive and consists of several key players at regional and global level. Key players are focused on adopting various strategies such as new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, investments in R&D, partnerships, joint ventures and collaborations to strengthen their market position and enhance product portfolio.
Leading companies operating in the market are:
Stryker Corp., Zimmer-Biomet Inc., DePuy Synthes, Hanson Medical, Inc., Implantec Inc. and Medartis AG.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1745
The report also offers detailed insights about market segmentation based on type, application and regional bifurcation:
Facial Implants Market Segmentation:
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Chin Implants
- Cheek Implants
- Jaw Implants
- Paranasal Implants
Material (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Rigid Polyethylene
End Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Trauma Centers
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Facial Implants report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
• North America (the USA and Canada)
• Europe (UK, Germany, France, and the rest of Europe)
• Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
• Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
• the Middle East and Africa (GCC and the rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Key market aspects are illuminated in the report:
- Executive Summary: It covers a summary of the most vital studies, the Global Facial Implants market increasing rate, modest circumstances, market trends, drivers and problems as well as macroscopic pointers.
- Study Analysis: Covers major companies, vital market segments, the scope of the products offered in the Global Facial Implants market, the years measured, and the study points.
- Company Profile: Each Firm well-defined in this segment is screened based on a products, value, SWOT analysis, their ability and other significant features.
- Manufacture by Region: This Global Facial Implants report offers data on imports and exports, sales, production and key companies in all studied regional markets.
Thank you for reading the report. Kindly note that we also offer customized reports according to the client’s requirements. Contact us to know more about the customization feature and our team will provide you with the best-customized report.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Botulism Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/botulism-market
Brachytherapy Afterloaders, Brachytherapy Seeds Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/brachytherapy-afterloaders-brachytherapy-seeds-market
Connected Health Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/connected-health-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States