The global Malic Acid market is forecast to reach USD 287.5 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The growing popularity in the energy drinks among athletes and fitness conscious population has spurred the growth of the Malic Acid. The increase in the application of the acid in various end-use industries has encouraged its growth, particularly the boost from the food and beverage industry. The supplement of malic acid, particularly when combined with magnesium, can boost the energy levels in the body.
The rising awareness regarding obesity and other health issues have resulted in a shift in a healthier lifestyle, and consumer preferring healthy food and beverages. Malic acid is a major ingredient in almost all the fruit-flavored liquids and powders used in the food sector. It also plays an important role in regulating animal weight and health by controlling the microbial population in the animal digestive systems, which makes it quite popular in animal feed.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2983
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Malic acid has used an acidulant, a buffering agent, a chelating agent, and an antioxidant flavoring agent. In pharmaceutical, it is used as a general-purpose acidulant. The acid possesses a slight apple flavor and is used in medicines as a flavoring agent to mask bitter tastes and also to provide tartness.
- Malic acid is effective in promoting growth and also as feed saving agent for ruminants such as cattle and sheep, and, it is used as an effective milk-promoting agent for female ruminants. The animal feed segment is forecasted to grow with a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period.
- It has been seen that biofuel-related coproducts can be used to support the microbial malic acid production, but the level of malic acid produced is dependent on the type of coproduct and the ability of the microbe to tolerate or utilize it. A coproduct that can be used to support the acid production is thin stillage, which is formed during the dry milling of corn to produce ethanol.
- Key participants include Prinova LLC, Changmao Biochemical Engineering Company Limited, Bartek Ingredients, Polynt S.P.A, Thirumalai Chemicals, Fuso Chemicals, Wego Chemical & Mineral Corp., U.S. Chemicals LLC, Lonza, and The Chemical Company, among others.
- In July 2019, the board of Thirumalai Chemicals approved the company’s proposal to set up a subsidiary in the United States to establish and operate a food ingredients manufacturing facility, including malic and fumaric acid. The new plant will have a capacity of about 30,000 tonnes a year, which will address the growing demand in the global market, including North America.
Production Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- From Sugar
- Biofuel-Related Coproducts
- Lignocellulosic Biomass-Based Production
- poly(β-L-malic acid) (PMA) Production
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- D-malic acid
- L-malic acid
- DL-malic acid
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Food and Beverage
- Personal Care
Significant Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Reports:
– Detailed overview of the Malic Acid Market
– Changes in industry market dynamics
– Detailed market segmentation by type, application, etc.
– Historical, current and projected market size in terms of quantity and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competition situation of Malic Acid Market
– Key companies and product strategies
– Potential niche segment/region showing promising growth.
Finally, the Malic Acid Market Report is the authoritative source for market research that can dramatically accelerate your business. The report shows economic conditions such as major locales, item values, profits, limits, generation, supply, requirements, market development rates, and numbers.
Explore More Trending Reports:
Powered Data Buoy Market By Product Type (Solar Powered, Battery Powered, and Others), By End-Use (Oil and Gas, Defense, Research, and Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Caprolactone Market, By Product Type (99.5% Purity, 99.9% Purity), By Application (Polycaprolactone, Acrylic Resin Modified, Polyesters Modified, Epoxy Resin Modified, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
PLGA Market, By Product Type (PLGA 50:50, PLGA 65:35, PLGA 75:25, PLGA 85:15, Others), By End-use (Suture, Fracture Fixation, Oral Implant, Personal Care and Dermatology, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
About Us:Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States