The global long fiber thermoplastics market is forecast to reach a market size of USD 5,749.3 Million by 2027, and register a significantly high revenue growth rate over the next seven years, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Growing demand for long fiber thermoplastics can be attributed to growth of the electronics industry. Long fiber thermoplastics possess high impact resistance and function as a buffer for delicate electronic components and parts and comply with several regulatory policies and norms in the electronics industry. Long fiber thermoplastics also have very good temperature resistance and low water absorption capacity, which are critical for the proper functioning and safety of electric devices. Furthermore, in electronic applications, long fiber thermoplastics like Polyamides are considered suitable for the passing of specific tests like GWIT, as these have excellent flame regarding capability.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3754
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Polypropylene possesses a tactile, slippery surface and is considered optimal for use in low friction automotive applications, including gears. Polypropylene provides exceptional elasticity and fatigue resistance providing enhanced durability and strength. Also, high electrical resistance of polypropylene finds widespread application in producing electrical products and cables.
- Long fiber thermoplastics adaptability to numerous fabrication methods and high temperature resistance has stimulated the market growth. Additionally, long fiber thermoplastics are increasingly used as alternates to metals due to their cost-efficiency.
- Long fiber thermoplastics market in Europe accounted for the largest revenue share in 2019, owing to growing sales of electric vehicles, growing demand for fuel-efficiency, and stringent regulatory policies to curb vehicle emission in the region. Besides, growing demand for consumer goods and presence of leading aircraft manufacturers in the region drive the market growth.
- Key market participants include Lanxess AG, PlastiComp Inc., Solvay, BASF SE, Celanese Corporation, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings, Daicel Polymer Ltd., Avient Corporation, Toray Industries Inc., and Asahi Kasei Corporation.
Resin Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Polyether Ether Ketone
Fiber Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Consumer Goods
Significant Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Reports:
– Detailed overview of the Long Fiber Thermoplastics Market
– Changes in industry market dynamics
– Detailed market segmentation by type, application, etc.
– Historical, current and projected market size in terms of quantity and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competition situation of Long Fiber Thermoplastics Market
– Key companies and product strategies
– Potential niche segment/region showing promising growth.
Finally, the Long Fiber Thermoplastics Market Report is the authoritative source for market research that can dramatically accelerate your business. The report shows economic conditions such as major locales, item values, profits, limits, generation, supply, requirements, market development rates, and numbers.
Explore More Trending Reports:
High-performance Adhesives Market Size, Share and Analysis, By Product (Polyurethane, Epoxy, Acrylic, Silicone, And Others), By Technology (Water-Based, Solvent-Based, Hot-Melt, Reactive, UV Curable, And Others), By End-User Industry (Transportation, Electrical and Electronics, Packaging, Healthcare, Buildings and Construction, Aerospace, And Others), By Region, Forecast To 2027
Aminoethylethanolamine Market By Grade (>99%, <99%), By Application (Chelating Agent, Surfactants, Textile Additives, Lubricants, Fabric Softeners, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2030
Nickel Sulfate Market By Grade (Plating Grade, High Purity Grade, Others), By Application (Battery, Electroplating, Chemicals, Dyeing and Printing, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2030
About Us:Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States