DelveInsight’s “HER2-Positive Breast Cancer Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032″ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the HER2-Positive Breast Cancer, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the HER2-Positive Breast Cancer market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
The HER2-Positive Breast Cancer market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, HER2-Positive Breast Cancer market share of the individual therapies, and current and forecasted HER2-Positive Breast Cancer market Size from 2019 to 2032 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current HER2-Positive Breast Cancer treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers, and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities andassesses the underlying potential of the HER2-Positive Breast Cancer market.
Some of the key facts of the the HER2+Positive Breast Cancer Market Report:
- As per SEER statistics, the age-adjusted rate of new breast cases for HR+/HER2+ is 13.4 cases per 100,000 women, as compared to the 5.5 cases per 100,000 women for HR-/HER2+ breast cancer.
- Relative survival of HR+/HER2+ breast cancer patients is 98.7% if the disease is localized, 89.5% if the disease is regional and 43.5% if the disease is distant. Similarly, the relative survival of HR-/HER2+ breast cancer patients is 96.1% if the disease is localized, 81.7% if the disease is regional and 36.8% if the disease is distant.
- In 2018, according to the European Cancer Information System (ECIS), breast cancer continues to be the most common female cancer, with the incidence in the European Union (EU-28) accounting for 29.2% of all cancers in women. In the EU-28 countries, a total of 404,920 new female breast cancer cases was estimated to occur in 2018, corresponding to an age-adjusted standardized rate (ASR) of 144.9/100,000
Key benefits of the HER2+Positive Breast Cancer Market report:
- The report covers the descriptive overview of HER2-Positive Breast Cancer, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, diagnosis, and currently available therapies
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the HER2-Positive Breast Cancer epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for HER2-Positive Breast Cancer is provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape
- A detailed review of the HER2-Positive Breast Cancer market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM
Got queries? Click here to know more about the HER2+Positive Breast Cancer Landscape
HER2 Positive Breast Cancer Overview
Breast cancer is the most common cancer in women in the United States, except for skin cancers. It is about 30% (or 1 in 3) of all new female cancers each year.HER2 (human epidermal growth factor receptor 2) is a protein that helps breast cancer cells grow quickly. Breast cancer cells with higher than normal levels of HER2 are called HER2-positive. These cancers tend to grow and spread faster than breast cancers that are HER2-negative but are much more likely to respond to treatment with drugs that target the HER2 protein. Diagnosis of HER2-positive breast cancer is made by following recommended tests, such as the IHC (ImmunoHistoChemistry) test, the FISH (Fluorescence in situ hybridization) test, the SPOT-Light HER2 CISH, and the Inform HER2 Dual ISH tests. These tests use antibodies or DNA to stain the cancer cells. In general, treatment options may include surgery, HER2-directed therapy, endocrine therapy, and radiation therapy. The best combination of treatments, and the order in which to get them, can vary depending on the situation. Many women with HER2-positive breast cancer will get neoadjuvant chemotherapy first, along with medication that targets HER2 directly. Following surgery, these women will get additional (adjuvant) therapy with a HER2-directed medication.
HER2 Positive Breast Cancer Epidemiological Insight
- In 2018, there were an estimated 3,676,262 women living with female breast cancer in the United States. According to SEER projections, around 281,550 new cases are expected in the United States in 2021. According to the American Cancer Society and National Cancer Institute, HER2+ breast cancers only constitute 14-15% of all female breast cancer cases.
- Relative survival of HR+/HER2+ breast cancer patients is 98.7% if the disease is localized, 89.5% if the disease is regional and 43.5% if the disease is distant. Similarly, the relative survival of HR-/HER2+ breast cancer patients is 96.1% if the disease is localized, 81.7% if the disease is regional and 36.8% if the disease is distant. In 2018, according to the European Cancer Information System (ECIS), breast cancer continues to be the most common female cancer, with the incidence in the European Union (EU-28) accounting for 29.2% of all cancers in women. In the EU-28 countries, a total of 404,920 new female breast cancer cases were estimated to occur in 2018, corresponding to an age-adjusted standardized rate (ASR) of 144.9/100,000.
HER2 Positive Breast Cancer Epidemiological Segmentation
- Breast Cancer total Incident Cases
- Breast Cancer HER2+ Incident cases
- Breast Cancer Diagnosed and Treatable cases
- Breast Cancer subtype-specific incidence cases
Learn more by requesting for sample @HER2 Positive Breast Cancer Market Landscape
HER2 Positive Breast Cancer Key Companies
- and many more
HER2 Positive Breast Cancer Therapies
- BYL719 (alpelisib
- and many more
Table of Contents
- Key Insights
- Report Introduction
- Executive Summary of HER2+Positive Breast Cancer
- Disease Background and Overview
- Epidemiology and patient population
- The United States
- EU 5
- HER2+Positive Breast Cancer Emerging Therapies
- HER2+Positive Breast Cancer Market Outlook
- Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
- HER2+Positive Breast Cancer Report Methodology
- DelveInsight Capabilities
- About DelveInsight
Click here to read more about the HER2 Positive Breast Cancer Market
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Adya Kaul
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States