The global Downstream Processing Market is forecasted to reach USD 45.49 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Over the forecast timeline due to the rising demand for biopharmaceuticals, the market for Downstream Processing will grow substantially. Besides, in the forecasted timeframe, the biotechnology sector’s rapid growth is likely to accelerate business growth further. Downstream processing provides an important function in order to produce a healthy, clean, and affordable platform for any bio-project.
The rising prevalence of transmissible disorders like influenza, hepatitis, swine flu, etc. The demand for effective antibodies for such fatal diseases has grown, leading to a rise in the growth of the global downstream processing market. Besides, the rise in the investment for research and development activities from several biotechnology companies is likely to further stimulate the market growth over the forecasted timeline.
The COVID-19 impact:The distribution of Covid-19’s has influenced industrial activities worldwide. Over the weeks, the market has experienced a downturn that can continue in the coming months. The virus led to the implementation of lockdown, which disrupted the workings of the asset management program as the healthcare sector witnessed a collapse in several countries. They were loaded with patients infected by a coronavirus. Millions of people were infected, and thousands of them died, including the healthcare staff. Although the market suffered a major setback at the time, the industry is bouncing back as there is a greater need for better management and upgrading the medical sector.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3697
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The market is expected to be dominated by the Purifying by Chromatography segment, and the segment is anticipated to rise with a CAGR of 12.8% in the forecasted timeframe. The essential component of a chromatography method is the columns and resins, which are commonly used during the isolation, retrieval, and purification of bioactive components of the sample. It is expected that the continuous demand for new and diverse varieties of columns and resins will drive the growth of the segment.
- The vaccinations segment is likely to hold the largest market over the forecasted period. The expansion of this segment is anticipated to be driven by technical advances in downstream purification technology to produce elevated vaccines at lower prices.
- The Asia Pacific is anticipated to experience the fastest growth in the downstream processing market, owing to growing biotechnology funding by suppliers and clients. The downstream processing market in the region is also spurred by growing demand for biopharmaceuticals and rising R&D activities in the biopharmaceutical industry.
Key participants include:
GE Healthcare, Danaher Corporation, Sartorius Stedim Biotech S.A., Merck KGaA, 3M, Lonza Group AG, Repligen Corporation, Eppendorf AG, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., and Corning Incorporated, among others.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented into the Global Downstream Processing Market on the basis of product, method, application, end-user, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Purifying by Chromatography
- Disruption of Cells
- Membrane filtration
- Solid-liquid Separation
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Enzyme Synthesis
- Production of Hormones
- Producing antibodies
- Development of Antibiotics
- Making Vaccinations
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Contract Manufacturing Organizations
- Biopharmaceutical Manufacturers
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Steroids Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/steroids-market
Tracheostomy Tube Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/tracheostomy-tube-market
Zafirlukast Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/zafirlukast-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States