DelveInsight’s “Septic Shock Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Septic Shock, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Septic Shock market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
The Septic Shock market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Septic Shock market share of the individual therapies, and current and forecasted Septic Shock market Size from 2019 to 2032 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current Septic Shock treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers, and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the Septic Shock market.
Some of the key facts of the Septic Shock Market Report:
- A study conducted by Annane et al., titled “Current Epidemiology of Septic Shock,” analyzed the Collège des Utilisateurs de Bases de données en Réanimation (CUB-Réa) database for the détermination of the epidemiology of septic shock shows that in the 22 ICUs population, the overall frequency of septic shock was 8.2 per 100 ICU admissions. Its annual frequency significantly increased from 7.0 in 1993 to 9.7 per 100 ICU admissions in 2000.
- According to a study conducted by Rhee et al., titled “Prevalence, Underlying Causes, and Preventability of Sepsis-Associated Mortality in US Acute Care Hospitals,” while reviewing the medical records of more than 500 patients who were admitted to six hospitals and died in the hospital or were discharged to hospice and not readmitted, sepsis was present in 52.8% hospitalizations and directly caused death in 34.9% cases. However, most underlying causes of death were related to severe chronic comorbidities and only 3.7% of sepsis-associated deaths were judged definitely or moderately preventable.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- The report covers the descriptive overview of Septic Shock, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, diagnosis, and currently available therapies
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the Septic Shock epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Septic Shock is provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape
- A detailed review of the Septic Shock market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Septic Shock market
Got queries? Click here to know more about the Septic Shock Market Landscape
Septic Shock Overview
Septic shock is defined by persisting hypotension that requires vasopressors to maintain a mean arterial pressure of 65 mmHg or higher and a serum lactate level greater than 2 mmol/L (18 mg/dL) despite adequate volume resuscitation. The symptoms of septic shock include hypotension, confusion or disorientation, diarrhea, nausea and vomiting, and cold, clammy and pale skin. It is a complication of sepsis, that leads to severe sepsis and septic shock. Sepsis develops due to infections such as bacterial, fungal, and viral. Infections that commonly lead to septic shock include urinary tract infections (UTIs), pneumonia, stomach infections, and skin infections.
Septic Shock Epidemiological Insights
- The epidemiology of septic shock could be changed based on the new definitions and criteria. There have been a number of studies reporting the incidence, characteristics, and outcome of severe sepsis and septic shock from different regions and countries. Not surprisingly, the incidence and mortality rates widely vary throughout the world, and significant differences in the pattern of causative micro-organisms and infection sites have been observed.
- A study conducted by Hari et al., titled “Epidemiology of sepsis and septic shock in critical care units: comparison between sepsis-2 and sepsis-3 populations using a national critical care database” shows that the sepsis-2 septic shock and sepsis-3 septic shock accounted for 23.4% and 6.0%, respectively, of admissions to adult general ICUs in England over the five year period.
- Sepsis-2 septic shock accounted for three-quarters of the severe sepsis population and the extrapolated population incidence increased from 69–79 per 100,000 person-years. In contrast, sepsis-3 septic shock was only one-fifth of the sepsis population and with minimal change in the extrapolated population incidence over the 5 yearperiod (approximately 19 per 100,000 person-years).
Septic Shock Epidemiological Segmentation
- Septic Shock Total Incident Cases
- Septic Shock Gender-Specific Cases
- Septic Shock Treatable Cases
- Septic Shock Total Treatable cases
Septic Shock Market Outlook
The Septic Shock market outlook of the report helps to build a detailed comprehension of the historic, current, and forecasted Septic Shock market trends by analyzing the impact of current Septic Shock therapies on the market, unmet needs, drivers and barriers, and demand for better technology. This segment gives a thorough detail of the Septic Shock market trend of each marketed drug and late-stage pipeline therapy by evaluating their impact based on the annual cost of therapy, inclusion and exclusion criteria, mechanism of action, compliance rate, growing need of the market, increasing patient pool, covered patient segment, expected launch year, competition with other therapies, brand value, their impact on the market and view of the key opinion leaders. The calculated Septic Shock market data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the market at first sight. According to DelveInsight, the Septic Shock market in 7MM is expected to witness a major change in the study period 2019-2032.
Learn more by requesting for sample @ Septic Shock market landscape
Septic Shock Key Companies
- Adrenomed AG
- Vivacelle Bio
- and many more
Septic Shock Therapies
- and many more
Table of Contents
- Key Insights
- Report Introduction
- Executive Summary of Septic Shock
- Disease Background and Overview
- Epidemiology and patient population
- The United States
- EU 5
- Septic Shock Emerging Therapie
- Septic Shock Market Outlook
- Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
- Septic Shock Report Methodology
- DelveInsight Capabilities
Click here to read more about Septic Shock market
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Adya Kaul
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States