ESTA stands for Electronic System for Travel Authorization and is a required registration for all Estonian citizens wishing to travel to the United States. If you have an Estonian passport and want to visit the United States for a short stay, you should know that you do not need a US visa for Estonians, but an ESTA. Before traveling to the United States, a traveler must ensure that the passport is valid for at least three months after the intended departure date. Estonian citizens must apply for a US visa to enter the United States for tourism, business, or transit purposes for visits of up to 90 days. The Estonian US visa is not optional, but a mandatory requirement for all Estonian citizens traveling to the country for short stays.
Requirements for US Visa for Estonian citizens
- A valid travel document or passport in order to apply for ESTA US Visa.
- A scanned copy of your passport.
- A valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the ESTA US Visa.
- A valid email address, to receive the ESTA US Visa in their inbox.
The US Electronic System for Travel Authorization (also known as ESTA) was introduced by the US government in 2009 as part of the US Visa Waiver Program. This innovative program simplified the entry process into the United States through more than 35 countries, including Finland. Finnish citizens can apply for an ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) visa waiver to travel to the United States. The ESTA allows Finnish citizens to visit the USA for tourism purposes, Commercial, transit, medical and short study purposes without a visa for up to 90 days per visit. This means Finnish visitors no longer need to make an appointment in person at a US embassy or consulate and apply for a visa in person. The US ESTA is valid for 2 years from the date of issue and allows the holder multiple entries into the United States.
US ESTA Requirements for FINLAND Passport Holders
- A Valid Finland-issued passport
- A valid email address where the US government will send a copy of the approved US ESTA
- A valid form of payment, such as a debit or credit card, to pay the US ESTA processing fee
Greek citizens can apply for an ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) visa waiver to travel to the United States. Greeks wishing to travel to the US are now part of the US Visa Waiver Program, which means they qualify for a US ESTA. This document entitles you to enter the United States of America using the electronic travel authorization system. Because this process is done online, there is no need to go to an embassy to get a visa. Instead, you can apply online at home or your work. The ESTA allows Greek citizens to visit the United States for tourism, business, transit, medical and short-term study purposes without a visa for up to 90 days per visit.
WHAT’S THE REQUIREMENT FOR CITIZENS OF GREEK?
- Passport — you need to have a valid passport when traveling abroad. For US ESTA, you need an electronic passport with an electronic chip that has biometric information.
- Email address — your visa will be linked to your passport but you still need a printed copy to show at the immigration office once you arrive in the US. You will receive a copy through email in PDF format. Remember to print it out until you leave.
- Payment system — You can use a credit/debit card or a PayPal account.
Hungary belongs to a group of countries whose citizens are not generally considered a security threat to the United States. The best thing about this ESTA is that you can apply online. Yes, Hungary also requires travel documents, but a real paper visa from a US embassy is not required. Since Hungarian citizens qualify for the US Visa Waiver Program, they can obtain the ESTA easily and flexibly. Hungarian citizens can apply for an ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) visa Exemption for travel to the United States. The ESTA allows Hungarian citizens to visit the United States for tourism, business, transit, medical, and short-term study purposes without a visa for up to 90 days per visit. Hungary was accepted into the Visa Waiver Program in 2008.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR HUNGARY CITIZENS?
- Passport using an electronic chip containing bio-metric info and no less than a 6-month validity from the planned date of entry.
- Passport variety and Private Identification Number (PIN).
- A valid E-mail address to receive the ESTA
- You can use a Debit/Credit Card Paypal account to pay the ESTA fees.
Company Name: USA Official
Contact Person: Schumacher Thomas Watson
Email: Send Email
Phone: +32 2 640 91 40
Address:Chau. de Vleurgat 217
City: 1050 Ixelles