DelveInsight’s, “Varicella Zoster Infections Pipeline Insights, 2022,” report provides comprehensive insights about 3+ companies and 3+ pipeline drugs in Varicella Zoster Infections pipeline landscape.
Varicella Zoster Infections Pipeline landscape is provided which includes the disease overview and Varicella Zoster Infections treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the Varicella Zoster Infections pipeline report embraces, in depth Varicella Zoster Infections commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the pipeline products under development. In the Varicella Zoster Infections Pipeline Report, detailed description of the drug is given which includes mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Varicella Zoster Infections collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product related details.
Key takeaways from the Varicella Zoster Infections Pipeline Report
- DelveInsight’s Varicella Zoster Infections Pipeline report depicts a robust space with 03+ active players working to develop 03+ pipeline therapies for various indications.
- Leading Varicella Zoster Infections Companies such as Curevo Vaccine, GeneOne Life Science, SK Bioscience, and others are evaluating new Varicella Zoster Infectionspipeline to improve the treatment therapies.
- The promising Varicella Zoster Infections Therapies in the pipeline in various stages of development include NBP608, Acyclovir, Sorivudine, Varilrix, VARIVAX, NBP6081, and many others
- NBP608 is an immunostimulant which is being developed by SK Bioscience.
Request a sample and discover the recent advances in Varicella Zoster Infections @ Varicella Zoster Infections Pipeline Outlook
Varicella Zoster Infections Overview
Varicella-zoster virus (VZV) is a pathogenic human alpha-herpesvirus that causes chickenpox (varicella) as a primary infection, which usually occurs in children in locales where vaccination is not practiced. Following the primary infection, this neurotropic virus becomes latent, primarily in neurons in peripheral autonomic ganglia throughout the entire neuroaxis including dorsal root ganglia (DRG), cranial nerve ganglia such as the trigeminal ganglia (TG), and autonomic ganglia including those in the enteric nervous system.
The diagnosis of VZV infection is usually made clinically by the appearance of the skin rash. In confusing or unusual appearing cases, the diagnosis may be made by identifying VZV DNA in skin lesions by PCR. Culture of VZV from skin lesions may also be used, but it is more expensive, takes more time, is poorly available, and is less sensitive than PCR.
Severe varicella may be prevented to some extent by administration of passive immunization with VariZig, a form of immunoglobulin containing high titers of antibodies to VZV; passive immunization should be administered as soon as possible after a recognised close exposure to VZV in a high-risk person who has never had varicella. Patients who develop zoster should be treated as soon as possible with acyclovir, famciclovir, or valacyclovir, which are administered orally. If zoster is severe, especially in immunocompromised patients, intravenous acyclovir can be administered, especially at the start of treatment surgery. Foscarnet is used to treat VZV infections that are resistant to ACV; the drug inhibits synthesis of VZV DNA polymerase.
Varicella Zoster Infections Pipeline Report
The Varicella Zoster Infections Pipeline report provides detailed profiles of pipeline assets, a comparative analysis of clinical and non-clinical stage Varicella Zoster Infections, inactive and dormant assets, a comprehensive assessment of driving and restraining factors, and an assessment of opportunities and risks in the Varicella Zoster Infections Pipeline Landscape.
Recent Developmental Activities in the Varicella Zoster Infections Pipeline Report
- Attenuated vaccines against varicella are already available; they are based on the Oka VZV strain and have undergone progressive modifications in several cell cultures. In cell culture, the attenuated strain is cultivated before being purified and lyophilized. Subcutaneous injections of reconstituted vaccination are used.
- Additionally, the varicella vaccine has been combined with the measles, mumps, and rubella vaccines (MMRV). For the prevention of shingles in the elderly, a vaccination that has a larger concentration of the virus has also been produced.
- The Expert Committee on Biological Standardization adopted requirements for varicella vaccine (live) in 1984. They were revised in 1993 to add specifications for the use of cell cultures in manufacturing.
- NBP608: SK Bioscience
NBP608 is an immunostimulant which is being developed by SK Bioscience.
Varicella-zoster Infections Pipeline Therapeutic Assessment
Major Players in Varicella-zoster Infections There are approx. 3+ key companies which are developing the therapies for Varicella-zoster Infections. The companies which have their Varicella-zoster Infections drug candidates in the most advanced stage, i.e. phase III include, SK Bioscience.
Varicella-zoster Infections Pipeline Analysis Report
- The Varicella-zoster Infections pipeline report provides detailed insights about emerging therapies for the treatment of Varicella-zoster Infections and the aggregate therapies developed by major pharma companies.
- It accesses the different therapeutic candidates segmented into early-stage, mid-stage, and late-stage of development for Varicella-zoster Infections Treatment.
- It outlines the key companies involved in targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects.
- The Varicella-zoster Infections Pipeline Report evaluates the drugs that are under development based on the stage of development, route of administration, target receptor, monotherapy or combination therapy, a different mechanism of action, and molecular type.
- It navigates the major collaborations (company-company collaborations and company-academia collaborations), licensing agreements, financing details, data presentation by the pharma giants, and regulatory approval in the Varicella-zoster Infections market.
The Varicella-zoster Infections Pipeline Report is built using data and information traced from the researcher’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations, and featured press releases from company/university websites and industry-specific third-party sources, etc.
Scope of the Varicella-zoster Infections Pipeline Report
- Coverage- Global
- Varicella-zoster Infections Pipeline Assessment by Phases- Late stage products (Phase III), Mid-stage products (Phase II), Early-stage product (Phase I) along with the details of, Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidate, Discontinued & Inactive Candidates
- Varicella-zoster Infections Pipeline Assessment by Route of Administration- Oral, Parenteral, Intravitreal, Subretinal, Topical, Molecule Type
- Varicella-zoster Infections Pipeline Assessment by Molecule Type- Monoclonal Antibody, Peptides, Polymer, Small molecule, Gene therapy, Product Type
- Varicella-zoster Infections Companies- evo Vaccine, GeneOne Life Science, SK Bioscience, and many others
- Varicella-zoster Infections Therapies- NBP608, Acyclovir, Sorivudine, Varilrix, VARIVAX, NBP6081, and many others
Dive deep into rich insights for Varicella-zoster Infections Pipeline Assessment, Visit @ Varicella-zoster Infections Pipeline Therapeutics Assessment
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Varicella-zoster Infections: Overview
- Pipeline Therapeutics
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Varicella-zoster Infections – DelveInsight’s Analytical Perspective
- In-depth Commercial Assessment
- Varicella-zoster Infections Collaboration Deals
- Late Stage Products (Phase III)
- NBP608: SK Bioscience
- Mid Stage Products (Phase II)
- Metopimazine: Neurogastrx
- Early Stage Products (Phase I)
- CRV101: Curevo Vaccine
- Pre-clinical and Discovery Stage Products
- GLS5100: GeneOne Life Science
- Inactive Products
- Varicella-zoster Infections Key Companies
- Varicella-zoster Infections Key Products
- Varicella-zoster Infections – Unmet Needs
- Varicella-zoster Infections – Market Drivers and Barriers
- Varicella-zoster Infections – Future Perspectives and Conclusion
- Varicella-zoster Infections Analyst Views
- Varicella-zoster Infections Key Companies
For further information on the Varicella-zoster Infections Pipeline therapeutics, reach out @ Varicella-zoster Infections Pipeline Landscape
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for the healthcare domain and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States