DelveInsight’s, “Tetanus Pipeline Insight, 2022” report provides comprehensive insights about 20+ companies and 20+ pipeline drugs in Tetanus pipeline landscape.
Tetanus Pipeline landscape is provided which includes the disease overview and Tetanus treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the Tetanus pipeline report embraces, in depth Tetanus commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the pipeline products under development. In the Tetanus Pipeline Report, detailed description of the drug is given which includes mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Tetanus collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product related details.
Key takeaways from the Tetanus Pipeline Report
- DelveInsight’s Tetanus Pipeline report depicts a robust space with 20+ active players working to develop 20+ pipeline therapies for various indications.
- Leading Tetanus Companies such as Boryung Biopharma, Zydus Healthcare, G C Pharma, KM Biologics, Trinomab Biotech, Zydus Lifesciences, Changchun BCHT Biotechnology, and others are evaluating new Tetanus pipeline to improve the treatment therapies.
- The promising Tetanus Therapies in the pipeline in various stage of development include GC 3111A, BR TD 1001, TNM 002, Adacel, Boostrix, and many others
- GC Pharma lead candidate GC 3111A is being developed for the treatment of Tetanus.GC3111A, belongs to the class of bacterial vaccines.It works as immunostimulants.GC 3111A is still in phase II trials for Diphtheria, Pertussis and Tetanus (Prevention) in South Africa.
- BR TD 1001 is a lead candidate of Boryung Biopharma, which is being developed for the treatment of tetanus.BR TD 1001, was being investigated in Phase 3 study to evaluate immunogenicity by measuring the seroprotection rate against diphtheria and tetanus at 28 days after vaccination with BR-TD-1001 and Td-pur-inj.
- TNM002 (human monoclonal antibody against tetanus toxin) is being developed for the treatment of Tetanus. TNM 002, works as Bacterial toxin inhibitors. It is Phase I stage of development for the treatment of Tetanus.
Request a sample and discover the recent advances in Tetanus @ Tetanus Pipeline Outlook
The Tetanus Pipeline report provides detailed profiles of pipeline assets, a comparative analysis of clinical and non-clinical stage Tetanus, inactive and dormant assets, a comprehensive assessment of driving and restraining factors, and an assessment of opportunities and risks in the Tetanus Pipeline Landscape.
Tetanus is different from other vaccine-preventable diseases because it does not spread from person to person. The bacteria are usually found in soil, dust, and manure and enter the body through breaks in the skin — usually cuts or puncture wounds caused by contaminated objects. Tetanus is uncommon in the United States, with an average of about 30 reported cases each year. Nearly all cases of tetanus are among people who did not get all the recommended tetanus vaccinations. This includes people who have never received a tetanus vaccine and adults who don’t stay up to date on their 10-year booster shots.
Tetanus is an infection caused by a bacterium called Clostridium tetani. Spores of tetanus bacteria are everywhere in the environment, including soil, dust, and manure. The spores develop into bacteria when they enter the body. The spores can get into the body through broken skin, usually through injuries from contaminated objects. Tetanus bacteria are more likely to infect certain breaks in the skin. These include: Wounds contaminated with dirt, poop (faeces), or spit (saliva), wounds caused by an object puncturing the skin (puncture wounds), like a nail or needle, burns, crush injuries and Injuries with dead tissue. The incubation period — time from exposure to illness — is usually between 3 and 21 days (average 10 days). However, it may range from one day to several months, depending on the kind of wound. Most cases occur within 14 days. In general, doctors see shorter incubation periods with: More heavily contaminated wounds, more serious disease and a worse outcome (prognosis).
Latest Breakthroughs and Developments in the Tetanus Treatment Landscape
- The World Health Assembly established the global neonatal tetanus elimination target in 1989 to minimize neonatal tetanus as a public health issue (defined as less than one case of neonatal tetanus per 1000 live births in every district) in all nations.
- In 1999, UNICEF, WHO, and the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) launched the Maternal and Neonatal Tetanus Elimination (MNTE) Initiative, reviving the issue of maternal and neonatal tetanus as a public health issue.
Key facts of the Tetanus Pipeline Report
- In 2016, 3 doses of the diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis (DTP) vaccine were given to 86% of babies globally.
- About 34 000 infants died from neonatal tetanus in 2015, a 96% decrease from 1988, partly as a result of increased TTCV immunization.
- The majority of instances of tetanus happen within 14 days of infection and are brought on by the bacteria Clostridium tetani spores infecting a cut or wound. Nobody can contract tetanus from another person.
- GC 3111A: GC Pharma
- BR TD 1001: Boryung Biopharma
- TNM 002 : Trinomab Biotech
Tetanus Pipeline Analysis Report
- The report provides detailed insights about emerging therapies for the Tetanus treatmentand the aggregate therapies developed by major pharma companies.
- It accesses the different therapeutic candidates segmented into early-stage, mid-stage, and late-stage of development for Tetanus Treatment.
- It outlines the key companies involved in targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects.
- The Tetanus Pipeline Report evaluates the drugs that are under development based on the stage of development, route of administration, target receptor, monotherapy or combination therapy, a different mechanism of action, and molecular type.
- It navigates the major collaborations (company-company collaborations and company-academia collaborations), licensing agreements, financing details, data presentation by the pharma giants, and regulatory approval in the Tetanus market.
The Tetanus Pipeline Report is built using data and information traced from the researcher’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations, and featured press releases from company/university websites and industry-specific third-party sources, etc.
Scope of the Tetanus Pipeline Report
- Coverage: Global
- Tetanus Pipeline Assessment by Phases- Late stage products (Phase III), Mid-stage products (Phase II), Early-stage product (Phase I) along with the details of, Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidate, Discontinued & Inactive Candidates
- Tetanus Pipeline Assessment by Route of Administration- Oral, Parenteral, Intravitreal, Subretinal, Topical, Molecule Type
- Tetanus Pipeline Assessment by Molecule Type- Monoclonal Antibody, Peptides, Polymer, Small molecule, Gene therapy, Product Type
- Tetanus Pipeline Companies- Boryung Biopharma, Zydus Healthcare, G C Pharma, KM Biologics, Trinomab Biotech, Zydus Lifesciences, Changchun BCHT Biotechnology, and others
- Tetanus Pipeline Therapies- 3111A, BR TD 1001, TNM 002, Adacel, Boostrix, and others
Dive deep into rich insights for Tetanus Pipeline Assessment, Visit @ Tetanus Pipeline Therapeutics Assessment
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Tetanus: Overview
- Pipeline Therapeutics
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Tetanus– DelveInsight’s Analytical Perspective
- Late Stage Products (Phase III)
- BR TD 1001 : Boryung Biopharma
- Last Stage Products (Phase III)
- Drug Name: Company Name
- Mid Stage Products (Phase II)
- GC 3111A : GC Pharma
- Preclinical and Discovery Stage Products
- Drug name: Company Name
- Inactive Products
- Tetanus Key Companies
- Tetanus Key Products
- Tetanus – Unmet Needs
- Tetanus – Market Drivers and Barriers
- Tetanus – Future Perspectives and Conclusion
- Tetanus Analyst Views
- Tetanus Key Companies
For further information on the Tetanus Pipeline therapeutics, reach out @ Tetanus Pipeline Landscape
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for the healthcare domain and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States