Belgian citizens do not need a visa when visiting Canada for tourism purposes. BecauseBelgians are exempt from the visa requirement. You must apply for a CanadianETA prior to departure. The eTA visa for Canada from Belgium is not optional but mandatory for all Belgian citizens traveling to the country for short stays. Belgian citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for visits of up to 90 days for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. However, you must apply for the Canadian ETA.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A CANADA ETA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BELGIUM?
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Canada ETA unless you are a passport holder. The travel document needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Canada, so make sure to check your passport’s expiry date before you apply for your ETA.
- E-mail address – you need to provide a valid address because the ETA confirmation is sent via e-mail in PDF format. While the ETA is electronically linked to your passport and you do not have to hold a physical copy, most people prefer to print one out, just in case.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal account.
The Canadian eTA for Spanish citizens is a digital visa waiver. Spanish citizens can travel to Canada without a visa as long as they have the Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Registering for a Canadian eTA for Spanish citizens online takes just a few minutes. All Spanish citizens must have an approved visa waiver to visit Canada. This avoids the need to go to a diplomatic mission to complete Canadian visa paperwork. Applicants only need to meet a few basic Canadian eTA requirements for Spanish citizens. Allows the holder to visit Canada without a visa for up to 6 months at a time.
Requirements Of Canada Visa for the citizens of Spain
- Passport – if you want to apply for a Canada ETA, your passport needs to remain its validity for six more months from your arrival in the country of Canada.
- E-mail address – you’ll get your travel document via e-mail in PDF format. So provide a valid email. We recommend that you print one out to avoid any inconvenience.
- Payment methods – You can use a credit or debit card to pay eTA fees.
Danish citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for visits of up to 90 days for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. Danish passport holders traveling to Canada must have an electronic travel authorization (eTA) or visa to enter the country. An eTA is a Canadian online visa waiver for Danish citizens that was introduced in 2016 and can be obtained via a simple online application, eliminating the need to visit an embassy or consulate to apply for a visa. simplified the process of obtaining a visa waiver online and introduced the Canadian Online Travel Authorization (eTA). The Canadian eTA is a multiple-entry visa waiver, which means applicants can enter Canada as many times as they wish, for a total stay of up to 180 days on each entry.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS DOCUMENT?
- A valid travel document or passport with a validity of minimum of six months starting from the date of your arrival.
- A valid email address, to receive the Canada eTA in their inbox.
- A valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Canada eTA.
Obtaining a visa for Canada means that the Canadian consulate or embassy in your country of origin has determined that you are eligible and meet the entry requirements. Canada is often a place that tourists overlook when choosing their vacation destination, but these people are missing out on the trip of a lifetime! There is an adventure, exciting opportunities or relaxation in enchanting landscapes or even magnificent beaches. Stamp in your passport allowing entry into Canada. It’s a permission for Entering and staying in the country legally, temporarily or permanently.
Types of Canada Visa
- Visitor visas.
- Student visas.
- Work visas.
- Permanent Residence visas.
- Business Immigrant visas.
- Express Entry Program visas.
CANADA VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
- Find out if you are eligible for a Canada visa.
- Create your account online.
- Gather the documents file.
- Fill out a visa application form with the requested information and documents.
- Pay the visa processing fee via certified cheque or bank draft.
- Visit the nearest Canadian visa application center with your passport, photographs, and other documents.
- You need to give your fingerprints and photo (bio-metrics)
- Submit your visa application form at the Canada visa application center.
- Get the receipt from the application centre containing the unique tracking number.
- Track your application online using this number.
- Wait for your Canadian visa to be processed.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR Canada Visa
- Passport or any other valid travel document
- A recent passport-size photo.
- Acceptance letter
- Proof of sufficient funds to support the travel and stay
- Letter of invitation and/or medical exam certificate
- Documents based on the visa type