New Zealand citizens are among the 170 nationalities eligible to apply for an India Visa online. India is considered to be one of the best countries for those seeking ancient knowledge and mystical experiences. From ancient traditions and modern architecture to amazing and natural food. Wonder, one week in India is not enough. The simplified India e-Visa application for New Zealanders allows travelers to obtain an electronic travel authorization for India from the comfort of their own homes. Many New Zealanders travel to India because it is full of color and contrast and you can find many different activities in one place. This online entry visa for India eliminates the need to visit an embassy or consulate to apply in person or wait in long lines. Lines at the border to apply for an Indian visa on arrival.
Documents Required for an Indian e-Visa for New Zealand
- New Zealand passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the expected date of arrival in India, containing at least 2 blank pages
- Digital image of the passport information page (also known as the biographical page)
- A recent photograph of the applicant, passport-style
- A valid email address to receive the e-Visa.
- A Valid credit or debit card to pay the e-Visa fees.
Swiss travelers must apply for a visa before entering India. In 2014, e-Visas were launched in India, allowing citizens of 166 countries to apply online for a tourist, medical or business e-Visa, including Swiss citizens. For the purpose of visit, Swiss citizens can apply for a tourist e-Visa, business visa or medical visa. Indian Visa Application for Swiss Citizens is a simple and quick process that can be completed from anywhere in the world in around 15 minutes provided the applicant has an internet connection.
Requirement for Indian Visa for Swiss citizens
- Passport – there are no difficulties in obtaining a passport, and if you already have one, make sure that it is still valid. Just look at the expiry date.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is recommended that the photo is recently taken. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- A scanned passport with its information page
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since Paypal has become quite popular, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business e-visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply for a medical visa.
India is a rich and diverse country with many cultures and traditions, making it a perfect destination for adventure seekers. Because of this, more than a million US citizens visited the country in 2018. Applying for Indian Visa for US Citizens is easy and 100% online. Almost all nationalities require a visa for India, and US citizens are no exception. You can apply online for an Indian e-Visa for US Citizens if you are planning to visit the country. Currently, US citizens can obtain the short-stay India e-Visa. In 2014, the country first introduced an e-Visa system, allowing citizens from more than 60 countries to apply for their visas online. The India e-Visa makes it easy for US travelers to obtain visas to enter the country.
Documents Required for Indian e-Visa for US CITIZENS
- Passport with at least six months validity from the expected date of arrival
- A valid email address to receive the e-Visa
- You can use a Debit or credit card to pay the e-Visa fees.
- Full name (as it appears on your passport)
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
India is steeped in history and culture for you to explore on your next magical adventure. Bulgarian travelers are required to obtain an India Visa prior to entering India. This India visa allows travellers from Bulgaria and other countries to visit India for short stays. These short-term stays range from 30, 90 and 180 days per visit depending on the purpose of the visit. Indian Visa for Bulgarian Citizens/Passport Holders is available as an online application form at since 2014 Government of India.
TYPES OF INDIAN e-Visa
- India Tourist eVisa
- India Business eVisa
- India Medical eVisa
What are the requirements to obtain Indian Visa from Bulgaria?
- A valid passport with a minimum validity of 6 months after arrival and have two blank pages.
- A Passport details scan.
- Applicant’s recent photo.
- A valid email address to to receive the e-Visa
- You can use multiple Payment methods such as credit/debit card or use a Paypal account.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Mbari Thomas Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +359 2 965 1100
Address:27-29, rue Oborichte
City: 1504 Sofia