With beautiful landscapes and local people, New Zealand is one of the most visited tourist spots. The natural beauty and the hospitality of the local people attract tourists from all over the world. The New Zealand government recently introduced the Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) for citizens from over 60 countries including Malaysia. Malaysian passport holders can use the New Zealand Travel Electronic Authority (NZeTA) to enter New Zealand without obtaining a New Zealand visa from Malaysia for a period of 90 days under the Visa Waiver Scheme, which was launched in 2009 was introduced. New Zealand’s Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) is an electronic visa waiver that grants the right to multiple entries into New Zealand. There is no need to make an appointment or present original documents at the embassy or consulate.
Required documents to apply for New Zealand ETA for People of Malaysia.
- A current passport that is valid for at least six months upon arrival.
- An online form must be suitably filled with the correct information.
- A working valid email ID is required so you can receive your visa verification email on that.
- A debit card/credit card is required to cover all the tourist levies as well as travel authorization costs during filling application for ETA and spending holidays in New Zealand
New Zealand is the third most beautiful and elegant country in the world. The place is packed with beauty in abundance, with sweeping vistas, shimmering mountains, sparkling rivers and greenery everywhere. Danish citizens are eligible to apply for an NZeTA because of the visa waiver agreements Denmark has with the New Zealand government. Danish citizens can apply for a variety of different visas to travel to New Zealand. When deciding whether Danish citizens should apply for a New Zealand eTA visa Exemption or a New Zealand visa, certain factors must be considered, such as: the age of the applicant, the total length of his stay in the country and the purpose of his trip. The process of obtaining a New Zealand eTA or NZ Visa Waiver is very simple and only takes a few minutes using a computer, mobile phone or tablet with a good internet connection.
New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) requirements for Danish citizens
- A valid travel document or passport in order to apply for New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA)
- Scanned passport size photograph should also be kept.
- A valid credit or debit card or paypal account to pay the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA).
- A valid email address, to receive the NZeTA in their inbox.
Planning a holiday in New Zealand? Most people need to apply for a visa or ETA, if you are visa waiver you need to apply for a New Zealand ETA. The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) is an e-Visa Waiver launched in July 2019. It allows eligible citizens to travel to New Zealand for tourism, business or transit purposes without the hassle of submitting a visa. Paperwork in an embassy. As Israeli citizens do not require a visa to enter New Zealand, they may be eligible for New Zealand ETA.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A NEW ZEALAND ETA FOR THE CITIZENS OF ISRAEL?
- Valid passport: Make sure that the passport remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It should also have one blank page available for stamping.
- Travel dates: Your arrival and departure dates.
- E-mail address: You will receive a confirmation reference number via email. You will need it when you arrive in New Zealand. You can print it out or keep it on your phone.
- Payment: You can use a credit or debit card.
For Norwegian passport holders, it is easy and simple to obtain a valid New Zealand eTA before visiting the country. Because the travel authorization is an electronic document, Norwegians can apply for an NZeTA online, eliminating the need to visit an embassy. The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority is also mandatory for citizens of all other NZeTA eligible countries when traveling in the appropriate circumstances.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A NEW ZEALAND ETA?
- Valid passport – what you should do before you proceed to fill in the application form is to make sure that the passport remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It should also have one blank page available for stamping
- Travel dates – Your arrival and departure dates
- E-mail address – after you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation with a reference number via e-mail. You will need it when you arrive in New Zealand. You can print it out or keep it on your phone
- Means of online payment – You can use a credit or debit card, but if you want, you can use PayPal.
Company Name: NEW ZEALAND Official
Contact Person: Minto Hulla Shelly
Email: Send Email
Phone: +36 30 971 0225
Address:Nagymezo u. 47
City: Budapest, 1065