Sharing logins and struggling to manage multiple virtual assistants within the same platform is a thing of the past. With VPM Solutions’ new in-platform features, companies can add multiple managers and manage all virtual assistants contracted through the platform in one central location.
The recent launch of “Company Accounts” means companies now have an enhanced experience that makes it easier and more efficient to find, hire, and manage VAs. This new feature means:
– No more shared logins. Invite team members to the platform to manage virtual contractors.
– Assigning different permission levels to different team members is easier than ever. Choose “company manager” or “manager” to control access.
– Accounting teams can now log in to run necessary reports within the platform. Never export time logs again!
– Workspaces make it possible to create departments. Assign different managers to the workspace to tackle different tasks, including posting job descriptions, hiring contractors, reviewing time logs, and more.
– Viewing account statuses for contractors is simple. Use the dashboard for an overview snapshot of contractor activity.
– Customized reports. Create reports to help analyze payouts, activity, and more.
– Experience a “consultant” view. Hire virtual contractors for clients and keep up with them through the Company Accounts feature.
VPM Solutions added these enhancements to the platform to help property managers and real estate professionals spend less time managing their VAs while benefiting from the cost savings and productivity each virtual assistant brings to a company.
Why Virtual Assistants
Property management virtual assistants and real estate virtual assistants are low-cost, high-quality solutions to building a workforce. VAs can handle a variety of tasks for companies working in the real estate industry, including leasing, maintenance coordination, scheduling showings, tenant screening, posting listings, social media management, marketing, accounting, and more.
When building a team of VAs, businesses reduce payroll costs, increase productivity, and experience improvements to their bottom lines.
Why VPM Solutions
VPM Solutions was launched by property managers specifically to deliver highly-skilled virtual assistants as low-cost labor solutions for property management companies. After a stellar start and rapid expansion, the company now offers VAs to a wider range of companies throughout the real estate industry.
Through the VPM Solutions platform, real estate agents, brokers, vacation rental property owners, homeowners associations, house flipping companies, and more real-estate-related businesses have access to thousands of real estate virtual assistants with industry experience.
VPM Solutions provides a platform and virtual assistant services at no cost (no platform fees) to companies. Through a Free Company Profile, companies can post jobs, browse and interview candidates, hire, and pay virtual assistants. In addition, VPM provides free industry-specific training for all virtual assistants!
For a free VPM Solutions platform demo, click this link.