DelveInsight’s “PCSK9 Inhibitors (PCSK9i) Market Insight, Epidemiology and Market Forecast 2032” report delivers an in-depth understanding of PCSK9i, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the PCSK9i trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom), and Japan.
The PCSK9i market report provides emerging drugs, PCSK9i market share of the individual cancer types, and current and forecasted PCSK9i market size from 2019 to 2032, segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current PCSK9i unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
Some of the key facts of the Pcsk9 Inhibitors Syndrome Market Report
- In 2021, the total PCSK9 Inhibitors market size was approximately USD 1,309 million, which is expected to rise by 2032.
- In the year 2021, the total prevalent cases of Familial Hypercholesterolemia was 3,129.5K cases in the 7MM, which is expected to grow by 2032.
- PCSK9i market is expected to grow significantly owing to the use of PCSK9 inhibitors in statin-intolerant patients, promising future strategies of PCSK9 inhibition, implications of PCSK9 inhibitors in broader therapy areas, and PCSK9 inhibition in a prophylactic setting, which can relieve the CVD burden
Key Benefits of the Report:
- The report covers a detailed overview of the development of PCSK9 Inhibitors across several selected indications, explaining its various classes, benefits, and challenges for the future.
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the PCSK9 Inhibitor’s epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM.
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for PCSK9 Inhibitors is provided, along with the assessment of new therapies which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape.
- A detailed review of the PCSK9 Inhibitors market, historical and forecasted, is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM.
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the global PCSK9 Inhibitors market.
Got queries? Click here to learn more about the Pcsk9 Inhibitors Market Trends
Pcsk9 Inhibitors Overview
Proprotein convertase subtilisin/Kexin type 9 (PCSK9) is an enzyme that binds to low-density lipoprotein receptors (LDL receptors), which stops LDL from being removed from the blood, leading to an increase in blood levels of LDL. The PCSK9 inhibitor blocks the PCSK9 enzyme, resulting in more LDL receptors available to remove LDL from the blood, which decreases LDL blood levels.
PCSK9 inhibitor plays a vital role in cholesterol metabolism by regulating low-density lipoprotein (LDL) receptor degradation and reducing the clearance of circulating LDL particles.PCSK9 inhibitors are currently involved in treating familial hypercholesterolemia patients who are intolerant to statins or have an elevated LDL-C level despite being on maximally tolerated statin therapy. The inhibitors are also approved for an established cardiovascular disease to reduce the risk of myocardial infarction, stroke, and coronary revascularization.
Pcsk9 Inhibitors Epidemiological Insights
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia (FH) is one of the most common inherited conditions affecting about one in 200 people. FH is a global challenge because few patients are identified worldwide, and mostly too late, usually when they are in their 40s, and they already have heart disease. Mutations in three genes, the LDL-receptor gene (LDLR), the gene coding for apolipoprotein B (apo B), and the gene encoding proprotein convertase subtilisin/Kexin 9, are responsible for causing FH. In patients in whom no causative mutation can be found, a polygenic cause for their raised LDL-C level is most likely.
- According to Hemphill et al. (2020), homozygous familial hypercholesterolemia (HoFH) is an inherited disorder caused most commonly by mutations in the low-density lipoprotein (LDL) receptor gene. The prevalence of HoFH in the general population is more common than previously estimated, with about 1 in 160,000 to 300,000 having HoFH.
- As per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the prevalence of heterozygous FH is 1 in 250 in the general population, both in the United States and globally.
Pcsk9 Inhibitors Epidemiological Segmentation
- Total Pcsk9 Inhibitors diagnosed prevalent cases
- Total Pcsk9 Inhibitors prevalent cases
- Total Pcsk9 Inhibitors type-specific cases
- Total Pcsk9 inhibitors treated cases
- Total Pcsk9 inhibitors risk factor specific cases
- Total Pcsk9 inhibitors age-specific cases
- Total Pcsk9 inhibitors mutation-specific cases
Pcsk9 InhibitorsMarket Outlook
The PCSK9 Inhibitors market outlook of the report helps to build a detailed comprehension of the historical, current, and forecasted PCSK9 Inhibitors market trends by analyzing the impact of current therapies on the market, unmet needs, and the demand for better technology.
This segment gives a thorough detail of the PCSK9 Inhibitors market trend of each marketed drug and late-stage pipeline therapy by evaluating their impact based on the annual cost of therapy, inclusion and exclusion criteria, mechanism of action, compliance rate, growing need of the market, increasing patient pool, covered patient segment, expected launch year, competition with other therapies, brand value, their impact on the market and view of the key opinion leaders. The calculated market data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the market at first sight.
According to DelveInsight, the PCSK9 Inhibitors market in 7MM is expected to witness a major change in the study period 2019-2032.
Learn more by requesting for sample @ Pcsk9 Inhibitors Market Landscape
Pcsk9 Inhibitors Key Companies
- LIB Therapeutics
- Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- Merck & Co.
- Verve Therapeutics
- And many more
Pcsk9 Inhibitors Therapies
- LIB003 (Lerodalcibep)
- And many more
Table of Contents
- Key Insights
- Report Introduction
- Executive Summary of Pcsk9 Inhibitors Syndrome
- Disease Background and Overview
- Epidemiology and patient population
- The United States
- EU 5
- Pcsk9 Inhibitors Syndrome Emerging Therapies
- Pcsk9 Inhibitors Syndrome Market Outlook
- Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
- Hemophilia Report Methodology
- DelveInsight Capabilities
- About DelveInsight
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research
Contact Person: Adya Kaul
Email: Send Email
Phone: +91 9568243403
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432, Las Vegas NV
City: Las Vegas
State: United States
Country: United States