Washington, D.C – Nov 8, 2022 – The Embassy Row Project announces their National Press Club Briefing & Diplomat Reception entitled, “Democratizing Decarbonization: International Diplomacy Through Net Zero & Environmental Sustainability Leadership”. This briefing will be held on November 17, 2022, from 12 noon to 5 pm.
This briefing will offer sustainability and decarbonization-focused presentations, and launch domestic and international programs for:
- The International NETZERO Incubator & Accelerator, is a free sustainability and ESG training series and program launchpad for companies in the manufacturing, energy & infrastructure (including oil and gas), construction, and mining (among other genres) industries.
- ENVIROTECH Pre-Accelerator Supporting Climate Tech, Clean Tech, Decarbonization Tech, and XPRIZE Teams Globally
- ClimateTrade Unveils Their Revolutionary Carbon Reduction API
- XPrize “Team Lichen” will present Carbon Capture Coatings: Next Generation Biomimetic Coatings for Carbon Capture & Removal
- U.S. Navy Veteran-Led Aclymate Presents Breakthrough Platform Technology for Small Businesses to Drastically Reduce Carbon Footprint
- Romanian, Bulgarian, and Georgian Embassies will introduce their decarbonization, green tech, and clean energy projects
- U.S. and European International Trade Mission Announcements
- And much more!
“We’re excited to bring together the IGOs, embassies, and NGOs that we’ve been supporting over the past few years,” explains Embassy Row Project founder, James Scott. This event will bring together infrastructure project managers, international trade mission coordinators, climate change and environmental program managers, and contributors from the trade associations, IGO, NGO, Embassy, Federal, and Congressional communities.
Space is limited so please RSVP Here
Media May Contact the Embassy Row Project HERE
About the Embassy Row Project:
ERP strives to unify the next generation of leaders & initiatives that are hyper-focused on instigating positive change on issues that impact the environment, human rights, technological innovation, and international trade collaborations that proliferate diversity, and food security, and dignified employment with a livable wage.