Turkey is one of the world’s leading travel destinations. It should be on every traveler’s bucket list as it offers something for each of its visitors. In it you will find history, culture, nature and more. Most countries require a visa for every foreigner entering their territory. This document is important as it gives the person permission to visit the desired country. As a member of the Schengen area, you need to apply for a visa to travel to countries like Turkey. However, the Turkish government has made it easier to apply for a tourist visa online in recent years. Cyprus is not a member of the EU and has no official support in Turkey. On the other hand, the Cyprus Ministry of Foreign Affairs offers a list of documents for Cypriot citizens wishing to enter Turkey. A Turkish visa is one of the most sought-after travel documents in the world. There are different types of Turkish visas, each with a specific purpose. The tourist visa is the most common form of Turkish visa.
Requirements for Applying for an E-Visa:
- Passport: Everyone knows what a passport is. If you already have a Cyprus passport, then you can apply for an e-Visa for Turkey.
- An Email Address: You will need an Email ID if you want to apply for a Turkey e-Visa. The email is important as you will receive your e-Visa in your email, or you will receive a confirmation email to confirm that it’s really you who is applying.
- Payment Methods: To process your e-Visa, you will need to pay the processing fee, which can be done using your debit or credit card. Without the processing fee, the visa won’t process.
Turkey visa for Egyptian passport holders is now available online. Applying for a Turkey visa from Egypt is the first step in getting to know cities like Istanbul and Ankara as well as the beautiful coastline. Egyptian citizens are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa (Turkey visa online) to enter Turkey for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. Egyptians traveling to Turkey for tourism or business reasons can apply for a Turkey visa online as long as they meet the E-visa requirements. Travelling from Egypt to Turkey just got easier with the launch of an e-Visa. With an e-Visa for Turkey, Egyptian travelers can enjoy everything the country has to offer for up to 30 days. The whole process is electronic with no need to visit any Turkish embassy in Egypt.
Requirements of Turkey Visa for Egyptian citizens
- An Egyptian passport valid for at least 6 months after the arrival date
- Schengen, UK, US, or Ireland visa or residence permit (unless under 20 or over 45 years old)
- A valid email address, the approved Turkish visa will be sent here
- You can use a Credit or debit card to pay for the Turkey visa processing fee
Citizens of eligible countries can easily obtain their Turkey e-Visa through an online application form. Turkey welcomes international tourists in 2022. Eligible travelers can now apply online for a Turkish visa and visit the country for up to 3 months in the Republic of Turkey. The Turkey e-Visa is an official document that allows entry into Turkey. Single and multiple entry visas to Turkey are available depending on the nationality of the visitor. The application requirements are also different. The electronic visa replaces the “sticker visa” and the “stamp visa”. Travelers fill out an electronic application form and receive the approved visa by email within approximately 24 hours.
To successfully get the Turkey online visa, the applicant must provide their personal information such:
- Full name, as it appears on their passport
- Date and place of birth
- Passport details including issuing and expiration date
Travelers from over 50 countries can now apply for a Turkish visa online. The Turkey visa application form can be submitted from a smartphone, laptop or any other electronic device. Approved with eVisa, foreigners can visit Turkey for up to 90 days for tourism or business purposes. Your application may be denied if you do the slightest thing. Error that could affect subsequent requests. Filling out the application only takes a few minutes. You must follow certain procedures to apply for a Turkish visa. Be sure to complete all tasks in the exact order presented.
- Verify the sort of Turkish Visa you must obtain.
- Find out when to submit your application.
- Check the location for the visa application for Turkey.
- Gather the necessary paperwork.
- Application to be submitted
- Review and confirm payment of visa fees
- Receive your approved visa via e-mail
Company Name: TURKEY Official
Contact Person: Kerry Thomas Melisa
Email: Send Email
Phone: +61 (08) 9364 3001
Address:4/90 King William St
Country: South Africa