Obtaining a New Zealand visa from Belgium is not optional, but a mandatory requirement for all Belgian citizens traveling to the country for short stays. Traveling to New Zealand has become easier for foreign tourists since authorities introduced the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) for visa-exempt citizens. The New Zealand eTA for Belgian citizens is valid for a period of 2 years, with each maximum total stay not exceeding 90 consecutive days.
New Zealand Document Requirements for Citizens of Belgian
- A valid passport valid for 3 additional months after the intended exit from New Zealand
- A filled-out online application form of the NZeTA for Belgium
- You can do NZeTA and IVL payment by using credit or debit card.
- A Valid email address to receive the NZeTA in their inbox.
An eTA for New Zealand allows travelers from more than 190 countries, including France, to visit the country for multiple short stays. This online multiple entry visa waiver allows the holder to stay in New Zealand for up to 3 months per visit. French citizens wishing to visit the country can apply for the New Zealand eTA, also known as the NZ Electronic Travel Authority and launched in 2019. The New Zealand eTA for French citizens is a digital visa waiver. The Travel Authority (NZeTA) for French Citizens allows travelers to visit the island nation without a visa. It’s quick and easy to register online for this visa waiver. All you have to do is meet the NZeTA requirements for French citizens to go through the lengthy visa application process.
New Zealand eTA Requirements for French Citizens
- A valid passport: The traveler must be in possession of a French passport that is valid for a minimum of 3 months from the date that they plan to leave New Zealand.
- A working email address: The New Zealand eTA will be sent to the email address provided on the application.
- A form of payment: In order to submit their application, French citizens will need to pay a small fee. In order to do so, they must have a valid form of payment, such as a credit card or debit card.
- A photograph of the French citizen: The applicant must supply a recent photograph in digital format.
Citizens of all visa-exempt countries, including Germany, are now required to register for the NZeTA. German citizens need an NZeTA to visit New Zealand. The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority is mandatory for German tourists and business travelers. The New Zealand visa waiver system was introduced to increase security. The quickest, easiest and cheapest way to complete the NZeTA application is online. Before submitting your application, please make sure that all requirements are met, such as: 3 months maximum length of stay.
New Zealand eTA Requirements for German Citizens
- A valid German passport – The traveler’s passport needs to have a validity of at least 3 months after the trip to New Zealand. The approved eTA will be electronically linked to this document.
- A valid payment method – To complete and submit the New Zealand eTA application, travelers will need to pay the application fee and NZ International Visitor Conservation and Tourism Levy fee (already included in the total cost). This can be done using a valid debit or credit card.
- A valid email address – Finally, all travelers are required to enter a valid email address on their application. This is to receive notifications regarding the New Zealand eTA and a copy of the authorization once approved.
- A photograph of the German applicant
The NZeTA for UK citizens is an online travel authorization that eliminates the need to go to an embassy to apply for it in person. UK citizens do not need a visa to visit New Zealand. However, if you are a UK citizen and wish to travel to New Zealand, you will need to apply for an ETA. It is now possible to visit New Zealand for tourism or business purposes in an easy and simplified way. The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) is a type of visa waiver allowing travelers from the UK to visit the country.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY?
- Passport – You need to have a valid passport. However, you need to make sure that the document is valid for at least another 3 months from your date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital photo – the photo needs to be as recent as possible and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal.
- E-mail address – You will receive the visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print a few copies so that you have a spare or two.
- Means of sustenance – once you arrive in New Zealand, you need to prove that you can support yourself during your trip. A bank account statement should be more than enough.
Company Name: NEW ZEALAND Official
Contact Person: Mary Wallis Shelly
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 202-495-2266
Address:3505 International Pl NW
Country: United States