The India e-Visa is an online visa issued by the Government of India. There are three main types of India e-Visa, Tourist e-Visa, Business e-Visa and Medical e-Visa.
Indian Tourist e-Visa
The India Tourist Visa is available to visitors who intend to visit India for no more than 180 days at a time. The India Tourist eVisa is an online authorization to travel to the country for tourism purposes. The 1-month tourist visa is valid for 30 days and allows 2 entries into India during this period. The maximum length of stay is 30 days. Indian Tourist e-Visa valid for 1 year allows the holder to visit India multiple times.
Indian Business e-Visa
India Business eVisa is an eVisa for travelers who wish to visit India for business purposes. This electronic permit is a double-entry visa that allows stays in the country for up to 180 days.
Indian Medical e-Visa
This visa for India allows the traveler to receive medical treatment on their own. The India Electronic Medical Visa is an online visa for foreigners that allows the holder to enter the country a total of three times. This type of India e-Visa is a short-term visa only issued to a person seeking medical treatment in India. The visa is valid for 60 days from the first entry into the country. The second/third entry must be made within these 60 days.
When a person is denied a visa, there is always something unintentional or unsatisfactory about the visa application or other legal document associated with the visa. What are the reasons why an Embassy Rejects or Denies an Indian e-Visa? This is the question that many people have to answer when applying for a visa in India.
Reasons for Indian Visa rejection
- Fake Or False Documentation
- Deteriorated Passport
- Not providing full name
- Mismatch of The Information
- Unreasonable Letter Of Reference
- Incorrect e-Visa Type
- Insufficient Funds
- Hiding criminal background
- The required Indian visa photo size is 2×2 inches;
- The picture must be in color;
- The photo must have a plain light background;
- Only clear pictures without blurring are allowed;
- Your head height should be from 1 inch to 1.375 inches. Generally, it should be about 1.3 inches;
- The upper part of the torso should be visible;
- Do not wear white clothes as it will not contrast with the background;
- When photographing, look directly into the camera. It is not allowed to lower your eyes.
- Maintain a neutral, relaxed expression without various emotions;
- Do not do fluffy bouffants or large curls. If you wear bangs, it is not allowed to push them over your face.
- An electronic or scanned copy of the first (biographical) page of the visitor’s passport, which must be the standard passport and valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into India; Otherwise you will need to renew your passport.
- A color copy of the visitor’s most recent passport photograph (face only and can be taken with a phone).
- A working email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the registration fees.
Company Name: INDIAN EVISA
Contact Person: Mary Wallis Caitlin
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 202-495-2266
Address:3505 International Pl NW
Country: United States