Since July 2019, Irish citizens have required an eTA for New Zealand. Ireland is one of 60 countries eligible to apply for the New Zealand eTA, which grants travelers multiple entries of up to 90 days each within its 2-year validity. Irish citizens require a New Zealand visa for stays up to 90 days. Irish passport holders can enter New Zealand without obtaining a New Zealand visa from Ireland for a period of 90 days through the New Zealand Travel Electronic Authority (NZeTA) under the Visa Waiver Scheme which began in 2009. The New Zealand eTA from Ireland is a mandatory entry requirement to enter the island nation.
Requirements For New Zealand Visa For The Citizens Of Ireland
- Passport – Irish citizens who want to apply online need to have a valid passport. At the same time, you need to make sure that the document is valid for at least another 3 months from your date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital photo – the picture needs to be as recent as possible and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal.
- E-mail address – You will receive the visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print a few copies so that you have a spare or two.
- Return flight ticket – when you arrive at the airport, you may be asked to show a return flight ticket to your country of origin (or another destination if you are in transit.) If you do not have one, you need to prove that you have the financial means to purchase one.
Czech Republic travelers visiting New Zealand for tourism or business with an intended stay of less than 90 days must have an approved NZeTA to enter the island nation. Czech citizens require a New Zealand visa for stays of up to 90 days. Czech passport holders can enter New Zealand without receiving a New Zealand visa from the Czechs for a period of 90 days with the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) under the Visa Waiver Program, which began in 2009. The NZeTA is quick and easy to obtain and apply for online, eliminating the need to visit a New Zealand diplomatic mission.
New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) requirements for Czech citizens
- The citizen’s passport should remain valid for at least three months after the extended departure date from the home country.
- The NZeTA application online form must be filled correctly and completely.
- A valid credit or debit card to pay the online application and IVL fees
- A valid email address to receive the approved eTA visa waiver.
- The citizen with dual citizenship must give the passport details of the passport they are going to travel.
- The travelers traveling with family members or minors must apply an eTA individually for each member.
New Zealand is home to some of the most impressive sights and offers great natural landscapes to explore. New Zealand is one of the most desirable travel destinations in the world. From the mighty Lake Taupo to the fluorescent glacial lakes of the South Island. New Zealand is full of beautiful lakes. With its snow-capped mountains, ancient glaciers, rolling hills and abundant wine, it’s a destination like no other. Hidden in the corner of the world, it’s a country that needs some planning to visit. You can easily apply for a New Zealand visa online. Unlike some other countries, New Zealand does not have very strict visa requirements and will issue visas to eligible applicants. There are excellent educational institutions in the country that offer excellent education and travel. Due to its strong economy and historical connections, it is a beautiful place to travel and stay.
What is the eTA New Zealand?
Introduced in August 2019, the NZeTA is not a visa but has been a required entry document since October 2019. New Zealand’s eTA (New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority) is an electronic travel authorization for citizens of visa-exempt countries. Eligible travelers can easily obtain their NZeTA to visit the country for tourism, business or transit to another country.
How to get a New Zealand visa
Individuals can apply for a New Zealand visa based on their needs. Whether someone is looking to move permanently or temporarily, New Zealand offers a variety of options. Before you apply online, you need to determine if you meet some important eligibility criteria and if you have all the required documents. The type of visa required must be determined prior to complete an online application or visiting the embassy. After that, people can connect to the official immigration website and apply for a visa. Evidence of an individual’s financial stability and level of education must be provided along with supporting documents.
The list of New Zealand visa application procedures is as follows:
- Gather documentation – The degree of difficulty in preparing the application varies. For most visas, please obtain all required supporting documents before submitting your application.
- Submit an application – You can submit many visa applications online. In addition to the application forms, you must present your passport and other supporting documents.
- Wait for a visa decision –We will review your request as soon as possible. We can contact you if we need more information. required and after a decision we will inform you about your visa.
- Get there –If you haven’t already, you can now move to New Zealand to visit, invest, work, study or live permanently.
Company Name: NEW ZEALAND Official
Contact Person: Darry Thomas Shelly
Email: Send Email
Phone: +61 (08) 9364 3001
Address:Havneholmen 25, 1561 Kobenhavn