Every year, tens of thousands of Mexicans make the 15,000-kilometer journey to India. You are among more than 100,000 visitors from Central and South America eager to experience India’s incredible architecture, vibrant culture and magnificent landscapes. Mexico travelers are often very curious about the mysteries that India hides, as this country is more than the Taj Mahal. Indian Visa for Mexico is available online as it is an Electronic Indian Visa. Traveling from Mexico to India is much more convenient as Mexico is one of the 169 countries whose citizens are eligible for India e-Visa. Various types of India e-Visa are available, covering activities such as tourism, business trips, family visits and short-term medical treatment. This procedure is officially endorsed by the Government of India under the eVisa India program. Mexico citizens does not have to go through any paper processes. Applying for the e-Visa is easy: travelers simply fill out an online application prior to their trip to India. The visa can be approved within 2 to 4 business days.
WHAT IS AN INDIAN E-VISA?
The Indian e-Visa is an automatic document that replaces the regular visa and gives you permission to visit India through a system that is electronically linked to your passport. This document is easier and faster to process.
HOW MANY TYPES OF INDIAN E-VISAS ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE?
- Indian Tourist eVisa,
- Indian Business eVisa.
- Indian Medical eVisa.
What are the requirements to obtain Indian Visa from Mexico?
- Passport: take a look at the expiration date to make sure that’s valid once you travel.
- Digital photo of yourself: this photo must be as recent as possible.
- A complete passport scan of your information page
- Payment means: You can use a debit/credit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- Business card copy and invitation letter: if necessary, especially when applying for the Business eVisa.
- Letter from the hospital in India: only if you apply for the Medical eVisa.
Irish citizens, along with citizens of 166 other nationalities, are required to apply for an Indian e-Visa before traveling to India. Depending on the purpose of the visit, there are currently 3 main categories of e-Visa. Irish Citizens Visa has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. This India Visa allows travelers from Ireland and other countries to visit India for short stays of between 30, 90 and 180 days per visit depending on the purpose of the visit. The Indian Tourist Visa for Irish Citizens is valid for 1 year. Holders of this visa may enter twice for a stay of 90 days each within the validity period.
Required Documents for Getting an Indian Visa for Irish Citizens
- A valid Passport, with at least six months of remaining validity, counting from the date of planned arrival
- A clear scanned bio page of passport showing the personal details (date of birth, full name, expiry date, nationality) and photography
- A recent front-facing photograph with a white background
- You can use a Credit or debit card for the visa fee payment
- A Valid email address to receive the eVisa in your Inbox.
Blessed of course, India attracts millions of travelers from all over the world with an attractive trip to India all year round. There are many reasons to visit India be it mountains or plains, beaches or backwaters, wildlife tours or adventure activities, remote islands or bustling metropolitan culinary delights or local drinks, spiritual celebrations or romantic vacations. All non-Indian foreign travelers arriving in India are required to apply for and obtain an Indian Visa to visit the country. The Indian Visa for Italian Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. The India e-Visa is an official document that allows Italian citizens and residents to enter and travel to India for purposes of tourism, industry, etc. This procedure is officially supported by the Government of India under the eVisa India program. Travelers can choose from a variety of visas that India has to offer depending on the nature of their planned visit to the country.
TYPES OF INDIAN E-VISA FOR ITALIAN CITIZENS
- Tourist e-Visa.
- Business e-Visa.
- Medical e-Visa.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF ITALIAN
- Passport – Your passport needs to be valid at least for six months from your intended date of arrival.
- A Valid email address to receive the Indian E-Visa in their Inbox.
- A digital photo of you – it is recommended that the photo is recently taken.
- A passport scan – we only need the information page of your passport.
- Means of payment – You can use multiple methods of payment such as credit and debit cards.
India’s tourism industry is not only growing rapidly but is also diversifying to accommodate the different forms of tourism practised by people around the world today. This makes India one of the most popular travel destinations in the world. For sightseeing and other types of tourism-related activities, travelers can apply for the Indian Tourist eVisa. Since 2014, international travellers wishing to visit India no longer need to apply for a traditional Indian paper visa in order to travel, simplifying the application process. from180 countries to travel to India without physical passport stamps. As most visitors now prefer to complete the Indian Visa Application online, there is no need to go to the Embassy in person and fill out forms and submit documents to the government. Travelers are, therefore, encouraged to use this program to obtain their India e-Visa as the process is efficient and effective.
Types of Indian e-Visa
- Tourist e-Visa
- Business e-Visa
- Medical Visa e-Visa
Indian Visa Application Online Document Requirements
- An electronic or scanned copy of the first (biographical) page of the visitor’s passport, which must be the standard passport and valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into India; Otherwise you will need to renew your passport.
- A color copy of the visitor’s most recent passport photograph (face only and can be taken with a phone).
- A working email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the registration fees.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram