As per Indian Immigration Regulations for Indiae-Visa or India e-Visa,you are required to enter India by air or cruise ship at certain airports and ports if you are applying for a tourist or Business e-Visa for India. The list of authorized airports and seaports is reviewed every month, so check this list regularly and save it to this website. Although you can leave India using 4 different travel methods namely by plane, cruise, train or bus, only 2 entry methods are valid if you are travelling with an Electronic Visa (India Visa Online), by plane and on a cruise to Enter India to enter the country. As per the decision of the Indian Immigration Service, this list will be revised in the coming months and an additional airports and seaports will be added.
Indian eVisa ports allowed for exit
- Port Blair
Seaports for Exit
- Bedi Bunder
- Mormagoa Harbour
- Mumbai Seaport
- Nhava Sheva
- Port Blair
- New Mangalore
- Agati and Minicoy Island Lakshdwip UT
More than 10 a million international tourists including visitors from Laosvisit India every year. Due to the continuous increase in the number of foreign arrivals, the Government of India has introduced an online e-Visa system to facilitate the immigration process and entry into the country. There are several Indian e-Visa requirements that Lao citizens must meet in order to successfully obtain an India Tourist e-Visa, which ranks as the most popular Indian Visa. These requirements consist of personal data and some supporting documents, such as a valid passport. Eligible Lao passport holders can apply simply and easily by completing the online India e-Visa Application Form and providing some personal information and some required supporting documents.
Indian e-Visa Requirements for Laos Travelers
- A valid Laos passport with a minimum validity of 6 months when entering the country.
- A document-style photo of the Laos applicant with the desired India eVisa photo specifications such as a white background and the format of JPEG.
- A valid email address to receive the e-visa electronically in their Inbox.
- A valid credit or debit card for payment of the visa processing fee.
India is a country with a rich ancient history and deep cultural roots. VisitingIndia is unlike any other place you can visit in the world. Planning a trip to India is on many to-do lists in Peru. a great country with many experiences that need to be absorbed. If you have a Peruvian passport and an Indian e-Visa, you can stay there for 90 days per entry. Also, you can keep your Indian e-Visa 1 year after issuance. More than 150 nationalities, including Peruvians, can apply for e-Visa for India online. The India e-Visa for Peruvians is a travel document that allows you to enter India for a short stay. It works like an Indian visa for Peruvians but without visiting the embassy. The entire procedure is available online, so you can apply for this travel document at home as long as you have a WiFi connection and an electronic device.
What requirements do I need to get the India eVisa?
- A valid passport: to consider it valid, remember to verify that it wouldn’t expire once you get to India.
- Digital photo of yourself: this picture must be recent, and it should follow the proper guidelines.
- A complete passport scan of the information page.
- Means of payment: You can use a debit/credit card or PayPal account to pay for the eVisa fees.
- Business card copy and invitation letter: this requirement applies to people who apply for an India business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India: this is valid only for people who apply for a medical visa.
Citizens of Poland are required to apply for an Indian visa before arriving in the country. Indian Visa for Polish Citizens is available as online application form from the Government of India since 2014. There are different types of Indian e-Visas that Polish citizens can apply to visit India for specific reasons: Pleasure, Business or Medical reasons. This India visa allows travelers from Poland and other countries to visit India for short stays.
India eVisa Requirements for Poland Citizens
- Having a passport that will be valid for at least 6 months from the date of the traveler’s arrival in India
- Having at least 2 blank pages on the passport where entry and exit stamps can be placed
- The Indian eTourist visa is valid for 90 days if approved
- The traveler must carry his/her eTourist visa at all times during their stay in India
- Travelers must also have a return ticket or a ticket of onward travel while applying for an eVisa
- Diplomatic passport holders and holders of international travel documents are not eligible to apply for an Indian eVisa
- Travelers can apply for an eTourist visa a maximum of two times within a given year
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Mala Jumbha Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +374 10 545762
Address:12 Marshal Baghramyan Ave, Yerevan