Blessed of course, India attracts millions of travelers from all over the world with an attractive trip to India all year round. There are many reasons to visit India be it mountains or plains, beaches or backwaters, wildlife tours or adventure activities, remote islands or bustling metropolitan culinary delights or local drinks, spiritual celebrations or romantic vacations. The Government of India has introduced an Electronic Travel Authorization or e-Visa for India, allowing citizens of 180 countries to travel to India without the need for a physical passport stamp. Since 2014, international travelers wishing to visit India no longer need to apply for a traditional Indian paper visa to travel, simplifying the application process. Hence, travelers are encouraged to use this program to obtain their India e-Visa as the process is efficient and effective. As most visitors now prefer to complete the Indian Visa Application online, there is no need to go to the Embassy in person and fill out forms and submit documents to the government.
Types of Indian e-Visa
- Tourist e-Visa
- Business e-Visa
- Medical Visa e-Visa
Indian Visa Application Online Document Requirements
- An electronic or scanned copy of the first (biographical) page of the visitor’s passport, which must be the standard passport and valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into India; Otherwise you will need to renew your passport.
- A color copy of the visitor’s most recent passport photograph (face only and can be taken with a phone).
- A working email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- A valid debit or credit card to pay for the registration fees.
If you are an Indian Visa customer and have any questions or issues with your visa application, please contact the Indian Visa Help-desk. India Visa Help-desk can assist you in solving Visa related issues. If you have any problem regarding your Indian Visa you can contact on the number given below.
Phone number = +91-11-24300666
Email Address = firstname.lastname@example.org
French citizens wishing to travel to India for tourism, business or medical purposes are no longer required to apply for a consular visa to enter the country. The India e-Visa is the fastest and most convenient way to get India Visa from France. French citizens can now apply for Indian Visa online for short stays and a variety of travel purposes. Indian Visa for French Citizens through the eVisa process is valid for a continuous stay of up to 90 days and cannot be extended. The India e-Visa application from French only takes a few minutes and can only be completed online. The e-Visa is available for those who wish to visit India for a short period of time. This can be done online from the comfort of your own home with an internet-connected device.
Document Requirements for the India e-Visa for Nationals of French
- French passport valid for at least 6 months from the intended arrival date in India, containing at least 2 blank pages.
- Digital copy of the biographical page of the same passport.
- Complete Passport front and back scanned copy.
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the application fees.
- A valid email address to receive the e-Visa in their Inbox.
It is now possible to obtain an online visa for India from Germany for various reasons and for the length of stay. Getting an Indian visa for German citizens is a lot easier than you might think. The Indian Visa for German citizens is available in electronic application form since 2014. Government of India has launched Indian Tourist e-Visa application system for citizens of 166 countries and Germany is listed. This is an online Indian visa application process that requires no paperwork. Therefore, Indian Visa is required for German Citizens for short and long stay and all types of travel including tourism, business, work or study.
Required Documents for Getting the Indian Visa for Germans
- Passport: Your document must be valid for at least six months in order to process your travel document. Applicants will need to submit a colored scanned copy of their biographical passport pages
- Digital photo: You must present a passport photo. These must comply with the official regulations.
- E-mail address: An email address is required to deliver confirmation of your electronic visa.
- Payment method: You can pay for the process with a debit or credit card.
Company Name: INDIAN EVISA
Contact Person: Aestura Thomas Caitlin
Email: Send Email
Phone: +372 650 9308
Address:Marja 9, 10617 Tallinn