India is a country with a rich ancient history and deep cultural roots. Visiting India is unlike any other place you can visit in the world. Travelers wishing to visit India must have a valid passport issued in their home country and an Indian visa. Travelers can easily apply for an e-Visa online. The Government of India has adopted an electronic method to reduce time and paperwork. This means you can apply for an e-Visa to India online from the comfort of your own home. Indian Visa for Omani Citizens can now be applied for quickly and easily without the hassle and inconvenience of submitting a passport at the Embassy of India.
What Documents Do Omani Citizens Need to Get an Indian visa?
- A valid passport. Citizens that already have a passport should ensure it is valid and not expired. The passport should have at least two blank pages
- A recent, passport-sized photograph. The photo should be a clear head-shot with a white background and no facial gestures.
- A complete scanned copy of the information page of the passport
- A valid form of payment – You can use a Credit/Debit card.
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- Visitors applying for a business e-visa will need to produce a business card or letter of invitation
- For a medical visa, the applicant must show a letter from the Indian hospital where the procedure is to take place
India’s ethnic and cultural diversity has made it one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. India Online Visa, also known as Indian e-Visa, is available to Japanese passport holders planning a trip to India. A Japanese citizen must apply for an e-Visa prior to entering India. Japanese citizens traveling for business, medical or tourism reasons are required to apply for an Indian e-Visa prior to arrival. Before applying for an e-Visa, the applicant must be in possession of a passport that is valid for at least six months from the intended date of arrival in India.
Documents Needed for the Indian Visa for Japanese Citizens
- A digital photo of the traveler
- A valid passport with at least six months validity
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- Personal questions that have been answered by the traveler
- Valid online payment with a credit or debit card
- An e-mail address, so you can get your electronic visa in your Inbox.
The Indian government requires all foreigners visiting India to apply for a visa before arriving in the country. Therefore, Austrian travelers must obtain an Indian e-Visa online or through a local Indian Embassy or Consulate. In 2014, the Government of India introduced an Electronic Travel Authorization, allowing citizens of 166 countries to apply for and receive an Indian e-Visa. Austrian citizens can apply for one of several types of Indian e-Visas depending on the purpose of their intended travel to the country. This system offers these travelers the convenience of completing the visa application online, submitting the required documents and receiving their e-Visa electronically within a few days.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY?
- Valid Australian passport containing two blank pages and being valid for at least 6 months from arrival date
- Digital image of information page of the same passport
- Photograph of the Australian applicant, recently taken and passport-style
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- Business card containing details of the host company in India (Business e-Visa only)
- Invitation letter from a hospital or medical center in India (Medical e-Visa only).
- A valid email address to receive the Indian E-Visa in their Inbox.
India’s tourism industry is not only growing rapidly but is also diversifying to accommodate the different forms of tourism practiced by people around the world today. This makes India one of the most popular travel destinations in the world. For sightseeing and other types of tourism-related activities, travelers can apply for the Indian Tourist eVisa. As most visitors now prefer to complete the Indian Visa Application online, there is no need to go to the Embassy in person and fill out forms and submit documents to the government. Since 2014, international travelers wishing to visit India no longer need to apply for a traditional Indian paper visa to travel, simplifying the application process from 180 countries to travel to India without physical passport stamps. Travelers are therefore encouraged to use this program to obtain their e-Visa for India as the process is efficient and effective.
Types of Indian e-Visa
- Tourist e-Visa
- Business e-Visa
- Medical Visa e-Visa
Indian Visa Application Online Document Requirements
- An electronic or scanned copy of the first (biographical) page of the visitor’s passport, which must be the standard passport and valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into India; Otherwise you will need to renew your passport.
- A color copy of the visitor’s most recent passport photograph (face only and can be taken with a phone).
- A working email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the registration fees.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Darry Thomas Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +61 (08) 9364 3001
Address:Havneholmen 25, 1561 Kobenhavn