DelveInsight’s “Axillary Hyperhidrosis Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast – 2032” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Axillary Hyperhidrosis, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Axillary Hyperhidrosis market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Axillary Hyperhidrosis Overview:
Axillary Hyperhidrosis (AH), a form of excessive sweating from armpits, is a disease that affects the social and occupational lives of many people on all continents. Axillary hyperhidrosis begins during the teenage years and equally affects men and women.
Some of the key takeaways from Axillary Hyperhidrosis market report are:
- Axillary Hyperhidrosis market size is expected to rise during the study period (2019–2032).
- As per DelveInsight analysts, the total prevalent population of Axillary Hyperhidrosis in the US was 10,491,560 in 2021.
- Total diagnosed prevalent population of Axillary Hyperhidrosis (AH) in the US was 3,301,288 in 2021.
- As per the assessments, in the US, out of the total diagnosed cases of AH in 2021, 93% accounted for primary hyperhidrosis and 7% accounted for secondary hyperhidrosis
- Axillary Hyperhidrosis companies working in the market are Persōn & Covey, Stratus Pharmaceuticals, Journey Medical Corporation, Allergan/AbbVie, Brickell Biotech, Dermavant Sciences, Dermata Therapeutics, Viatris, Candesant Biomedical and others.
To know in detail about the Axillary Hyperhidrosis market and epidemiology trends, click here: Axillary Hyperhidrosis Market Insight
Hyperhidrosis initially begins from the hands and feet during early childhood, whereas axillary hyperhidrosis often starts in adolescence. When associated with axillary malodor, it is known as bromhidrosis. The sweat glands—small tubular structures in the skin—secrete sweat onto the skin via a duct. Eccrine sweat glands are distributed throughout the body, and they secrete sweat directly onto the surface of the skin. Apocrine sweat glands are 10 times larger than eccrine sweat glands. They are localized in the axilla (underarms) and perianal areas.
Scope of the Axillary Hyperhidrosis market report:
- The report covers the descriptive overview of Axillary Hyperhidrosis, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, diagnosis and currently available therapies
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the Axillary Hyperhidrosis epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Axillary Hyperhidrosis are provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape
- A detailed review of Axillary Hyperhidrosis market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Axillary Hyperhidrosis market
To know more about the Axillary Hyperhidrosis market report offerings, click here: Axillary Hyperhidrosis Market Outlook
Axillary Hyperhidrosis Epidemiology
The epidemiology section provides insights into the historical, current, and forecasted Axillary Hyperhidrosis epidemiology trends in the seven major countries (7MM) from 2019 to 2032. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. The epidemiology section also provides a detailed analysis of the diagnosed patient pool and future trends.
Axillary Hyperhidrosis Epidemiology Segmentation:
The Axillary Hyperhidrosis market report proffers epidemiological analysis for the study period 2019–2032 in the 7MM segmented into:
- Total Prevalence of Axillary Hyperhidrosis
- Prevalent Cases of Axillary Hyperhidrosis by severity
- Gender-specific Prevalence of Axillary Hyperhidrosis
- Diagnosed Cases of Axillary Hyperhidrosis
Key Axillary Hyperhidrosis Market Players:
Axillary Hyperhidrosis companies working in the market are Persōn & Covey, Stratus Pharmaceuticals, Journey Medical Corporation, Allergan/AbbVie, Brickell Biotech, Dermavant Sciences, Dermata Therapeutics, Viatris, Candesant Biomedical and others.
To know about the Axillary Hyperhidrosis companies and pipeline drugs, click here: Axillary Hyperhidrosis Therapies
Axillary Hyperhidrosis Drugs:
Some of the Axillary Hyperhidrosis therapies covered in the report are Qbrexza, Botox, anticholinergic reformulation, Ecclock, Lycopyrrolate, Oxybutynin, Benztropine, and Propantheline and Propranolol and Many Others.
Scope of the Axillary Hyperhidrosis Market Report
- Study Period: 2019–2032
- Coverage: 7MM [The United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan]
- Key Axillary Hyperhidrosis Companies: Persōn & Covey, Stratus Pharmaceuticals, Journey Medical Corporation, Allergan/AbbVie, Brickell Biotech, Dermavant Sciences, Dermata Therapeutics, Viatris, Candesant Biomedical and others.
- Key Axillary Hyperhidrosis Therapies: Qbrexza, Botox, anticholinergic reformulation, Ecclock, Lycopyrrolate, Oxybutynin, Benztropine, and Propantheline and Propranolol and Many Others.Axillary Hyperhidrosis Therapeutic Assessment: Axillary Hyperhidrosis current marketed and Axillary Hyperhidrosis emerging therapies
- Axillary Hyperhidrosis Market Dynamics: Axillary Hyperhidrosis market drivers and Axillary Hyperhidrosis market barriers
- Competitive Intelligence Analysis: SWOT analysis, PESTLE analysis, Porter’s five forces, BCG Matrix, Market entry strategies
- Axillary Hyperhidrosis Unmet Needs, KOL’s views, Analyst’s views, Axillary Hyperhidrosis Market Access and Reimbursement
Request a sample to know more about the recent developments in Axillary Hyperhidrosis treatment landscape @ Axillary Hyperhidrosis Clinical trials
Table of Contents:
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Axillary Hyperhidrosis
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Axillary Hyperhidrosis
4. Axillary Hyperhidrosis: Market Overview at a Glance
5. Axillary Hyperhidrosis: Disease Background and Overview
6. Axillary Hyperhidrosis Patient Journey
7. Axillary Hyperhidrosis Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Axillary Hyperhidrosis Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Axillary Hyperhidrosis Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Axillary Hyperhidrosis Treatment
11. Marketed Axillary Hyperhidrosis Products
12. Emerging Axillary Hyperhidrosis Therapies
13. Axillary Hyperhidrosis: Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Axillary Hyperhidrosis Market Outlook
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview of Axillary Hyperhidrosis
17. KOL Views
18. Axillary Hyperhidrosis Market Drivers
19. Axillary Hyperhidrosis Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
23. About DelveInsight
Request a free sample report of Axillary Hyperhidrosis market to get deep insights into Axillary Hyperhidrosis unmet needs, drivers and barriers, KOL Views and SWOT Analysis @ Axillary Hyperhidrosis Market Dynamics
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end-to-end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance. Get hassle-free access to all the healthcare and pharma market research reports through our subscription-based platform PharmDelve.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Ankit Nigam
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States