Following the decision of the Indian Immigration Service, this list will be revised in the coming months and additional airports and seaports will be added. Although you can exit India using 4 different travel methods: Airplane, Cruise, Train or Bus, only 2 entry methods are valid when traveling on an Electronic Visa (India Visa Online), Airplane and Cruise to enter the country. According to Indian e-Visa Immigration Regulations of India, you are required to enter India by air or cruise ship at certain airports and ports when applying for India tourist or business e-Visa. The list of authorized airports and seaports is reviewed every month, so check this list regularly.
Indian eVisa ports allowed for exit
- Port Blair
Seaports for Exit
- Bedi Bunder
- Mormagoa Harbour
- Mumbai Seaport
- Nhava Sheva
- Port Blair
- New Mangalore
- Agati and Minicoy Island Lakshdwip UT
Blessed of course, India attracts millions of travelers from all over the world with an attractive trip to India all year round. There are many reasons to visit India be it mountains or plains, beaches or backwaters, wildlife tours or adventure activities, lonely islands or vibrant metropolises, culinary delights or local drinks, spiritual vacations or romantic vacations. A tourist visa is required to visit. The tourist visa can be applied for through the online eVisa system. The Indian Visa for Australian Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. Australians, like most nationalities, first need a visa to travel to India. India offers e-Visas to citizens of more than 150 countries, including citizens of Australia. You can think of it like a visa on arrival as you don’t have to go anywhere to apply. Australian tourist visas are valid for up to 90 consecutive days. This is an online paperless Indian visa application process for Australian residents.
What Documents Do Australians Need to Get an Indian Visa?
- Applicant recent Photo
- A valid passport
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox
- You can use a debit/credit card to pay for the eVisa fees
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
All foreign travelers visiting India are required to apply for an Indian Visa before arriving in the country. Belgian citizens are eligible to apply for the different types of Indian e-Visas available to them depending on the nature of their planned visit to the country. Citizens from 169 countries around the world can now apply for an Indian e-Visa to visit the country and one of those lucky nationalities is Belgian. The Indian Visa for Belgian Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. The application process is relatively simple and does not require applicants to visit a local embassy or consulate.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR CITIZENS OF BELGIAN
- Valid passport: you shouldn’t have issues with obtaining a passport, and if you already have one, take a look at the expiration date.
- Digital photo of yourself: this photo must be as recent as possible. You should avoid face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- A valid email address to receive the Indian E-Visa in their Inbox.
- Means of payment: You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal is quite popular nowadays, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter: this requirement applies to people who want to go to India for business purposes and apply for an India business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India: this is valid for people who apply for a medical e-Visa.
All non-Indian foreign travelers arriving in India are required to apply for and obtain an Indian Visa to visit the country. The Indian Visa for Italian Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. In 2014, the Government of India introduced an Electronic Travel Authorization, allowing citizens from more than 166 countries around the world to travel to India on an e-Visa. Travelers can choose from a variety of visas that India has to offer depending on the nature of their planned visit to the country. The India e-Visa is an official document that allows Italian citizens and residents to enter and travel to India for purposes of tourism, industry, etc. This procedure is officially endorsed by the Government of India under the eVisa India program. The new system makes it easier for these travelers to obtain an Indian e-Visa and is generally a more efficient method of obtaining a visa than having to visit a local Indian embassy or consulate.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF ITALIAN
- Passport – Your passport needs to be valid at least for six months from your intended date of arrival.
- A Valid email address to receive the Indian E-Visa in their Inbox.
- A digital photo of you – it is recommended that the photo is recently taken.
- A passport scan – we only need the information page of your passport.
- Means of payment – You can use multiple methods of payment such as credit and debit cards.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Mala Jumbha Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +374 10 545762
Address:12 Marshal Baghramyan Ave, Yerevan