Turkey has several historical influences that have left traces for tourists to explore. The Antigua and Barbuda visa for Turkey is not an optional but a mandatory requirement for all citizens of Antigua and Barbuda traveling to the country for short stays. Antigua and Barbuda citizens wishing to visit Turkey must apply for a visa. Antigua and Barbuda citizens are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa to enter Turkey for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. Antigua and Barbuda citizens with a Turkish visa can stay in the country for a maximum of 90 days in total. This document is valid for 180 days after entry and entitles you to multiple entries. Citizens of Antigua Barbuda can apply for their Turkey visa online through Turkey eVisa website.
Requirements of Turkey Visa for Antigua and Barbuda citizens
- A valid travel document or passport in order to apply for Turkey eVisa.
- A valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Turkey Visa Online.
- A valid email address, to receive the Turkey eVisa in their inbox.
Turkey is one of the world’s leading travel destinations. It should be on every traveler’s bucket list as it offers something for each of its visitors. In it you will find history, culture, nature and more. Turkey has an incredible past that has left many historical sites behind. Armenians can obtain a Turkey visa through an electronic system set up by the Turkish government. Armenian citizens must apply for a Turkey e-Visa to enter Turkey for tourist, business, transit or medical purposes. Turkey visa for Armenians is now available online. The Turkey e-Visa for Armenians is valid for multiple entries for tourism and business travel. Armenians can visit Turkey multiple times within the validity period of 180 days. Each stay must not exceed 30 days. The application for Turkey e-Visa for Armenians is 100% electronic. Visitors can fill out the e-Visa application from their smartphone, laptop or other device.
Documents Required to get a Turkish Visa from Armenia
- An Armenian passport valid for a minimum of 150 days beyond the date of arrival in Turkey.
- An active and working email address, to receive the approved Turkey eVisa in their Inbox
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the Turkey visa fee.
The Bahamas Turkey Visa is not optional but is a mandatory requirement for anyone traveling to the country for short stays. Bahamas citizens are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa to enter Turkey for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. Citizens of the Bahamas as well as ninety other countries can use Turkey’s e-Visa system to obtain the necessary visa. Turkey has introduced a digital system to obtain electronic visas for international travelers and citizens of the Bahamas are in the list of 90 countries that will benefited. This Turkey e-Visa has been launched to allow visitors to easily obtain their visas online. The eVisa program for Turkey was launched in 2013 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. Get a simple online application before your trip and you won’t have to worry about embassy appointments or extensive work.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF BAHAMAS
- An original Bahamian passport valid for at least 1 month when entering Turkey, with two blank pages available for stamping.
- Two passport-style photos with white background.
- A proof of address where the applicant will stay in Turkey.
- A proof of sufficient funds to last the duration of the trip.
- A certification letter stating the purpose of your trip.
- A valid e-mail ID where you can reserve updates on your application.
- A payment method i.e., a debit/credit card or PayPal account.
Did you know that Turkey is an amazing beach destination? Turkey is a country with a rich and fascinating culture, delicious food and stunning natural scenery. The Barbados Turkey Visa is not optional but a mandatory requirement for all citizens of Barbados traveling to the country for short stays. Citizens of Barbados must apply for a Turkish visa if they wish to visit this beautiful country. Barbados citizens are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa to enter Turkey for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. The eVisa program for Turkey was launched in 2013 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. This Turkey e-Visa has been launched to allow visitors to easily obtain their visas online. But now they can do it through an electronic system that simplifies the process.
Documents Required For Barbados Citizens
- A valid passport that must be valid a minimum of 6 months from the date you intend to enter Turkey.
- A valid email address, so you can receive the final documentation in your Inbox.
- Payment methods, you can use a credit/debit card or a PayPal account to pay for the eVisa fees.
Company Name: TURKEY Official
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Melisa
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States