There are countless reasons why so many Russians visit India, including the 38 UNESCO World Heritage Sites such as the Golden Temple, the Taj Mahal and the Tomb of Humayun in New Delhi. Since India put the visa application process online in 2014, the process of applying for an Indian e-Visa has become significantly easier. It now allows citizens of 169 countries to apply for electronic travel authorization and does not require time-consuming visits to the Indian Embassy. India e-Visa is an authorized document introduced by the Government of India to allow certain citizens to enter the country legally. Russian citizens can apply for one of three types of Indian e-Visa depending on the purpose of their visit. Once applicants have decided which visa suits their needs, all they have to do is fill out the India e-Visa form. For tourists who want to see family or see the sights, the e-Tourist Visa allows up to 90 days in the country. For business travelers, the e-Business Visa offers stays of up to 180 days in India. Travelers from Russia require an Indian visa before entering the country for personal, business or medical reasons. The application process is entirely online, easy to fill out and can be completed and submitted in 30 minutes.
Documents Required For Citizens of Russia
- A valid passport with a least six months validity from the date of travel, with a scanned copy of the biographical page
- The details of where they will be staying in India, and entry and exit details
- A scanned passport photo, in color on a plain white background
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the visa fee.
India is a vast country that’s just over one-third of the size of the United States. Much of it is rural, and there are some incredible sights to be seen and discovered. To the north, there are the Himalayas. To the south, beaches. To the west, desert. And to the east, tribal territory. Singapore citizens require a visa to enter India. The Embassy of India has made the visa process smooth and fast for Singapore citizens thanks to the eVisa system. The eVisa system can also be applied for short business and medical trips. The maximum duration of continuous stay in India is 90 days. Once the e-Visa is granted, Singapore citizens have 120 days to travel to India. You must carry the document with you throughout your stay in the country. The document works like a stamped visa in your passport. The system enables the entire Indian visa application process for Singaporean citizens online. Generally, applicants will receive a response from the embassy regarding their visa within 2 business days of submitting the visa application.
What Documents Do Singaporeans Need for the Indian Visa?
- Applicant Photo: the photo must be professional.
- Passport Personal Details Scan: this means that you have to scan the information page. You don’t have to scan the entire passport.
- A copy of the Business Card: it can be scanned or you can take a photo of your business card.
- Valid email address: this is important to receive your document.
- Payment methods: it can be your usual credit/debit card or PayPal account.
India is one of the most popular travel destinations. As a result, and to facilitate entry for tourists from around the world, including citizens of Finland, the Indian government introduced an electronic travel authorization in 2014, commonly known as the Indian e-Visa. The eVisa for India allows travelers to enter the country for short periods of time for tourism, visiting friends and family, short-term medical treatment and business purposes. Finland is among 169 countries whose citizens are eligible to apply for India e-Visa. Finns can apply for all types of e-Visas: tourist visa, business visa and medical visa. For most countries, the Tourist eVisa allows you to stay in India for a maximum of 90 days. The tourist visa allows for double entry into the country. The electronic visa is valid for one year or until 90 days have elapsed. Finnish citizens can apply for a maximum of two tourist e-Visas within one year. The e-Visa is easy to apply for and does not require a visit to an embassy or consulate as it is a fully online process. All applicants from Finland need a stable internet connection and the required documents.
Required Documents for Getting the India Visa as a Finnish Citizen
- A passport valid for at least six months from the date of entry in India
- An email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A digital copy of the biographical page of the passport
- A recent passport-style color photo
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Card (if applicable)
Well, there are some things in the world that, once done, are very dear to your heart and soul. And one of those things is a luxury holiday in India. India has always been on the list of the best places in the world. Plus, it has everything, whether it’s landscapes, adventure trips, or restaurants. The Indian Visa for Icelandic Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. The e-Visa for India is an official document that allows Icelandic citizens to enter India for tourism purposes, business travel, clinic visits, conferences etc. This Indian visa allows travelers from Iceland and other countries to enter India for short stays. Between 30, 90 and 180 days per visit, depending on the purpose of the visit.
What are the requirements to obtain Indian Visa from Iceland?
- A passport valid for at least six months from the date of entry in India.
- A valid Email address to receive the eVisa in your Inbox.
- You can use a Credit/Debit Card or PayPal Account to pay for the visa fees.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States