South African citizens are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa to enter Turkey for tourist, business, transit or medical visits. The Turkey e-Visa system allows visitors from more than 50 countries, including South Africa, to apply for a Turkish visa online. The Turkey e-Visa for South Africans is a multiple entry permit valid for stays of up to 30 days. The Turkey e-Visa is valid for a total of 180 days from the date of issue. It allows South African visitors multiple entries into Türkiye, with each journey lasting up to 90 days. The eVisa program for Turkey was launched in 2013 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. This Turkey e-Visa has been launched to allow visitors to easily obtain their visas online. The process is faster and more convenient than applying for a traditional visa. This can be done in minutes from home or the office without having to visit the local Turkish embassy or consulate.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF SOUTH AFRICA
- Passport – getting a South African passport is quite easy these days, so you should be able to get one fast. Make sure that it is valid for at least 6 months from the date you plan to enter this country.
- Email address – your Turkey e-Visa will be linked to your passport electronically, but you still need a copy to show at the immigration office in Turkey. Make sure that you provide a valid address.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
There are several visa types for Turkey:
- Turkey Tourist
- Business visa
- Turkey Work Visa
- Turkey Student Visa
Turkey is one of the world’s leading travel destinations. It should be on every traveler’s bucket list as it offers something for each of its visitors. In it you will find history, culture, nature and more. Bahrain visiting Turkey for tourism or business purposes are among the eligible nationalities to apply for Turkey e-Visa online. The Turkish government offers different types of tourist visas to Turkey depending on the purpose of travel. Bahraini passport holders are required to apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization for Turkey (Turkish e-Visa), even for a short duration of 1 day to 90 days. The approved visa allows Bahraini citizens to stay in Turkey for tourism or business purposes for a maximum of 30 days. Travellers can apply for a Turkey visa from Bahrain online in minutes in minutes without having to contact an embassy or consulate.
Documents Required By Bahrain Citizens
- A valid Bahrain passport valid for at least 90 days from the date of arrival
- An email address to receive the approved Turkey visa in your Inbox.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the Turkey eVisa fees from Bahrain.
Whether you are a lover of art, history and culture or looking for some excitement or want to enjoy a good meal or need some shopping therapy and want to enjoy a relaxing spa. It is a fascinating country with a rich history and culture. Turkey offers something for everyone. Mexicans are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa to enter Turkey for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. The Turkey visa from Mexico is not optional but a mandatory requirement for all Mexican citizens traveling to the country for short stays. The Turkey e-Visa program was established in 2013 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. The Turkey e-Visa for Mexicans is valid for tourist and business trips of up to 30 days. Apply for Turkish visa online without going to an embassy or consulate.
WHAT IS THE VALIDITY OF THE TURKISH E-VISA?
Mexican citizens are allowed single entry to Turkey for up to 30 days with the Turkey e-Visa, which is issued upon arrival. The electronic visa is valid for 180 days after entry. Mexico passport holders can use e-Visa for single entry and stay 90 days (3 months).
Documents Required By Mexican Citizens
- A Valid Mexican passport valid for 5 months after the arrival date
- Your passport: include a copy of your valid passport to get the required details.
- Email Address: you will get the travel document via email.
- Payment method: Pay the application fee using one of the available payment methods. You can use a debit/credit card.
Company Name: TURKEY Official
Contact Person: Mary Windham Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +61 (08) 8231 9565
Address:44 Hindley St, Adelaide
Country: South Africa