Obtaining a New Zealand eTA is mandatory for Singapore citizens planning a short visit to New Zealand. If you are traveling as a family, each family member, including minors, must apply for the NZeTA separately. Singapore citizens can travel to New Zealand without applying for a visa from an Electronic Travel Authority (eTA). The New Zealand Tourist eTa (New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority) is an electronic travel authorization that allows you unrestricted entry into the country. In addition, Singaporeans can stay in the country for up to 3 months with an eTA (valid for 90 consecutive days and 2 years). The approved eTA remains electronically linked to the traveler’s passport and is accessible to travel agents, airlines and border authorities. In order to travel visa-free, Singaporeans must complete the New Zealand eTA application form. The process is 100% online. Travelers are not required to attend an interview or visit a New Zealand Embassy.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO OBTAIN THE NEW ZEALAND ETA?
- Your current passport is vital to apply. It must be valid for three months before your trip to New Zealand and not expiring soon.
- A digital photo with a white background. It has to be recently taken, and you cannot be making any gestures.
- A valid means of payment, such as your debit or credit card.
- Your current email address, so we can get in touch with you once your document is ready.
- A proof of sustenance. If you have a bank statement with you, it will be enough.
- Your return flight ticket. You must demonstrate you won’t stay in New Zealand for a long time with your New Zealand ETA that works as your tourist visa.
The New Zealand eTA Visa Waiver is a travel document that allows citizens of 60 eligible countries, including Portugal, to apply for a visa waiver online. New Zealand increased its visa acceptance when it launched the New Zealand Visa Waiver Program in 2019, which is available online and easy to fill out. As Portuguese citizens are part of this select group of eligible nationalities, they can obtain the document simply by completing a New Zealand eTA application form online. A New Zealand visa from Portugal is not optional but is a mandatory requirement for all Portuguese citizens traveling to the country for short stays. The New Zealand eTA visa waiver is valid for two years from the date of approval and allows for multiple entries as long as it does not exceed 3 consecutive months. Completing the online form only takes about 10 minutes and will be processed within 1 business day of submitting the request.
New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) Requirements for Portuguese Citizens
- A valid travel document or passport in order to apply for New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA)
- A valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA)
- A valid email address, to receive the NZeTA in their Inbox.
Spain is one of 60 countries that New Zealand has decided are eligible to apply for an NZeTA online. This means that Spanish citizens must carry a New Zealand-approved eTA from Spain to enter the country for trips of less than 90 days. Visitors from Spain can easily obtain the necessary documents for a visit to New Zealand thanks to the electronic Visa Waiver Scheme that the government has introduced in in October 2019. For Spaniards, this means applying for an NZeta if your stay does not exceed 90 days. NZeTA and the passport will be linked electronically, and it is not possible to transfer the visa waiver to another passport. The NZeTA is a tourist visa waiver that applies to shorter trips to New Zealand for tourism or business purposes. The NZeTA application process from Spain is simple and can be done easily through a secure website. Because the New Zealand eTA application form for Spain is available online.
Requirements for New Zealand Visa for Spanish Citizens
- Valid passport – you need to have a passport. Furthermore, you need to make sure that the passport is valid for at least another 6 months upon arrival.
- Means of payment – You should make the payment while you complete the steps of the application form. You can do that using a credit or a debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal account.
- E-mail address – You will receive the ETA via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print a few copies so that you have a couple of spares.
New Zealand is one of the most beautiful travel destinations in the world. New Zealand is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. You should know that you must apply for a New Zealand ETA before you travel. The New Zealand eTA is an electronic visa waiver that allows Swedish citizens to travel to New Zealand. As of October 2019, citizens of eligible countries, including Sweden, are required to obtain the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authorization before entering the country. The New Zealand eTA enables a safer and more convenient travel experience for all visitors to the country. It is designed to screen people before they arrive in New Zealand and identify potential security risks before they occur. The NZeTA visa waiver is valid for up to 2 years and allows a maximum stay of up to 90 days in New Zealand for tourist activities. The NZeTA requirements for all foreign nationals visiting New Zealand are simple and straightforward. Swedes applying for an NZeTA must fill out an online form with their personal and passport information.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A NEW ZEALAND ETA?
- Valid passport – before you decide to start the online application process, you should take a look at your passport’s expiration date and make sure that it stays valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It should also have at least one blank page available for stamping
- Travel dates – during the application process, you will have to provide your arrival and departure dates
- E-mail address – as a result of the online application process, You should provide a valid email address so that you can receive a confirmation with a reference number via e-mail. You will need that number upon arrival.
- Means of online payment – the payment must be made during the online application process. You can use a credit or debit cards, but feel free to use PayPal account.
Company Name: NEW ZEALAND Official
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Shelly
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States