Visiting the America is high on most people’s bucket list, and with good reason. It is one of the most popular travel destinations in the world. Estonian citizens must apply for a US visa to enter the United States for tourism, business, or transit purposes. If you have an Estonian passport and want to travel to the United States for a short stay, you should know that you do not need a US visa for Estonians, but a US ESTA. The United States visa is not optional but a mandatory requirement for all Estonian citizens traveling to the country for short stays. ESTA stands for Electronic System for Travel Authorization and is a mandatory registration for all Estonian citizens wishing to travel to the United States. Before traveling to the United States, the traveler must ensure that their passport is valid for at least three months after the intended date of departure.
Requirements of US Visa for Estonian citizens
- A valid travel document or passport in order to apply for ESTA America Visa.
- A complete scanned copy of your passport.
- A valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the ESTA America Visa.
- A valid email address, to receive the ESTA America Visa in their inbox.
The United States is many people’s dream destination, and with good reason. There is much to be said, many things that the United States is famous for, which makes it an attractive travel destination. You are probably planning a trip to this wonderful country, whether for the summer to visit a friend or just for a business meeting. About 75 million people spend their holidays in the USA each year. The USA has something exciting to offer for everyone. The US Electronic Travel Authorization System (also known as ESTA) was introduced by the US government in 2009 as part of the US Visa Waiver Program. This innovative program has simplified the US immigration process for more than 35 countries. including Finland. Finnish passport holders planning a short visit are exempt from the need for a US visa. Finnish citizens can apply for an ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) visa waiver to the United States. For visa waiver, go directly to the ESTA application and apply for an entry permit online. The US ESTA is valid for 2 years from the date of issue and allows the holder multiple entries into the United States. Finnish visitors with an ESTA can stay a maximum of 90 days with each entry. Visits are allowed for tourist, commercial and transit purposes. Finnish travelers can apply for the US ESTA entirely online. This means Finnish visitors no longer need to make an in-person appointment at a US embassy or consulate and apply for a visa in person. The application takes less than 15 minutes to complete, and applicants can expect to receive their approved US ESTA electronically linked to their passport, usually within 2 business days, often much sooner.
America Esta Requirements For Finland Passport Holders
- A Valid Finland-issued passport.
- A valid email address where the America government will send a copy of the approved America ESTA.
- A Valid form of payment, such as a debit or credit card, to pay for the America ESTA processing fee.
Greece was added to the program in 2010, which resulted in Greek citizens having the opportunity to apply online. Greek citizens must apply for a US ESTA visa to enter the United States for visits of up to 90 days for tourism, business, or transit purposes. The U.S. visa for Greece is not optional, but it is a mandatory requirement for all Greek citizens traveling to the country for short stays.
The US Electronic System for Travel Authorization, known as ESTA, is a visa waiver that allows citizens of Greece and many other nationalities to travel to the United States. The US Visa Waiver Program is a government program that allows entry for citizens of 40 VWP countries. The US visa waiver adds an extra layer of security when it comes to dealing with potential terrorist threats, as it requires, among other things, pre-screening of Greek visitors before they travel to the US. The US electronic authorization is a multiple authorization: entry permit with a maximum stay of 90 days at a time.
The US ESTA is valid for 2 years from the date of issue or until the passport expires. If any of the above documents expire, a new ESTA application is required. First, the ESTA application form must be filled out completely. The form consists of a simple series of direct questions about basic personal data that must be answered. It only takes 10-20 minutes to complete the application process.
Requirements of US Visa for Greek citizens
- Passport — you need to have a valid passport when traveling abroad. For US ESTA, you need an electronic passport with an electronic chip that has bio-metric information.]
- Email address — your visa will be linked to your passport but you still need a printed copy to show at the immigration office once you arrive in the US. You will receive a copy through email in PDF format. Remember to print it out until you leave.
- Payment system — You can use a credit/debit cards or a PayPal account.
All Hungarian citizens who intend to visit the US for up to 90 days for business, tourism or medical reasons are eligible to apply for an ESTA. Minors and relatives of Hungarian applicants must have their own individual ESTA authorization. However, families traveling together can use a US Family ESTA to complete multiple authorizations at once. The Electronic Travel Authorization System (ESTA) allows citizens of 40 countries, including Hungary, to travel to the United States without having to apply for a traditional visa before travel. Hungary’s ESTA visa waiver was introduced in 2009 to improve border security by pre-screening passengers prior to departure for the United States. The program allows for a hassle-free online travel authorization application that can be completed in minutes.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR HUNGARY CITIZENS?
- Passport using an electronic chip containing bio-metric info and no less than a 6-month validity from the planned date of entry.
- Passport variety and Private Identification Number (PIN).
- A valid E-mail address to receive the US ESTA in their Inbox.
- You can use a Debit/Credit Card or PayPal account to pay for the ESTA fees.
Company Name: USA Official
Contact Person: Robert Haas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +44 20 7379 4334
Address:Strand, London WC2B 4LA
Country: United Kingdom