Anyone planning a trip to New Zealand must first apply for a visa. German citizens need an NZeTA to visit New Zealand. The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) for German citizens is an online visa waiver. Travelers with the NZeTA can visit New Zealand without a visa. Applicants must meet some basic New Zealand eTA requirements in order for German citizens to travel visa-free. The New Zealand eTA, also known as the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority, is an electronic visa waiver that was introduced in 2019. It allows eligible visitors from over 190 countries, including Germany, to travel to New Zealand for tourism, business or transit purposes. Once obtained, the New Zealand eTA for Germans allows the holder to visit New Zealand multiple times without a visa for as long as it is valid (up to 2 years). German visitors with an NZeTA can stay up to 30 days on each visit. The NZeTA application for Germans is quick and easy to fill out online. The authorization process is quick, easy and should take less than 30 minutes for most applicants.
New Zealand eTA Requirements for German Citizens
- A valid German passport – The traveler’s passport needs to have a validity of at least 3 months after the trip to New Zealand. The approved eTA will be electronically linked to this document.
- A valid payment method – To complete and submit the New Zealand eTA application, travelers will need to pay the application fee and NZ International Visitor Conservation and Tourism Levy fee (already included in the total cost). This can be done using a valid debit or credit card.
- A valid email address – Finally, all travelers are required to enter a valid email address on their application. This is to receive notifications regarding the New Zealand eTA and a copy of the authorization once approved.
- A recent photograph of the German applicant
British citizens can visit New Zealand without a visa. British citizens wishing to visit New Zealand for tourism or business now have an easy and streamlined way to do so. The NZeTA for UK citizens is an online travel authorization that eliminates the need to go to an embassy to apply for it in person. The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) is a type of online visa waiver that allows UK travelers to visit the country. The New Zealand eTA for UK citizens was launched in July 2019 and came into effect in October 2019. The NZeTA allows UK passport holders to visit New Zealand for tourism, transit and business travel. It eliminates the need to apply for a visa at an embassy. The New Zealand eTA, approved for UK citizens, is a multiple-entry online visa waiver allowing any number of visits. Each stay can last up to 6 months. An eTA is valid for a total of 2 years from the date of issue or until the traveler’s passport expires (whichever comes first). An approved New Zealand eTA is electronically linked to the traveler’s passport. A New Zealand eTA application form can be completed from anywhere using a smartphone, tablet, computer or any other device with internet access. The application takes less than 30 minutes.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY?
- Passport – You need to have a valid passport. However, you need to make sure that the document is valid for at least another 3 months from your date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital photo – the photo needs to be as recent as possible and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal.
- E-mail address – You will receive the visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print a few copies so that you have a spare or two.
- Means of sustenance – once you arrive in New Zealand, you need to prove that you can support yourself during your trip. A bank account statement should be more than enough.
New Zealand is located in the southwestern region of the Pacific Ocean and is endowed with natural beauty. Because of this, it is one of the most popular and popular tourist spots in the world. As a backpacker or tourist with an Argentine passport, you can stay in New Zealand for a maximum of three months without a visa. However, this is until October 1, 2019. From October 1, 2019, Argentinian citizens must apply for the New Zealand eTA before traveling to New Zealand for tourism or business reasons before leaving your home country and you must pay an International Visitor Conservation and Tourism Levy to visit New Zealand. Travelers who meet New Zealand’s visa waiver requirements can enter the country visa-free with an Electronic Travel Authorization. The NZeTA is valid for a minimum of 2 years and allows multiple entries and a maximum stay of 90 consecutive days per entry. The process of traveling to New Zealand from Argentina is only one step away. All you need to do is to apply for an NZETA. The process for applying for it is very simple.
New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) requirements for Argentinian citizens
- A Passport, valid for at least 3 months after the intended exit date from New Zealand
- A completed New Zealand eTA for Argentina application form
- A Valid email address to receive the NZeTA in their inbox.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay the NZeTA fee and IVL payment
- Details of the purpose of travel
From 1, Brazilian citizens wishing to visit New Zealand without a visa must obtain an Electronic Travel Authorization (New Zealand eTA) prior to departure. New Zealand has also introduced another additional requirement known as International Visitor Conservation and Tourism Levy NZ (IVL) which will also be mandatory for some travelers from 1 October 2019. The aim of the requirements for eTA NZ is to strengthen national and cross-border security and to facilitate international travel. Although this travel authorization is not a visa, as of October 1, 2019, the NZeTA is mandatory for Brazilians and nationals of 59 other countries wishing to enter New Zealand for a short period of time and for tourism or business reasons. The New Zealand eTA for Brazilian citizens is valid for 2 years, supports multiple entries and allows stays of 90, consecutive days each. The fee (IVL) only needs to be paid once during the two-year validity period of the eTA. The Brazil NZeTA application process is simple and quick and can be done from the comfort of the applicant’s home or office in just a few minutes.
Document Requirements for Citizens of Brazil
- A valid Passport from Brazil, valid for at least three months after leaving New Zealand
- A Complete eTA New Zealand’s application form for Brazil
- Proof of the journey’s intent
- Payment for NZeTA with a legitimate debit or credit card
- A valid email address to receive the NZeTA in their Inbox.
Company Name: NEW ZEALAND Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Shelly
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram