Turkey is a true paradise for travelers with its rich history, vibrant culture, outstanding architecture and delicious cuisine. Not surprisingly, Australian citizens want to visit a country that offers fantastic weather, scenic resorts and mesmerizing beaches. Australians require a visa to travel to Türkiye. A Turkish visa is also required for short stays in the country. Australian tourists and business travelers can apply for a Turkish visa online provided they meet all eligibility requirements. The eVisa program for Turkey was launched in 2013 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. The eVisa process is 100% electronic. The approved Turkish e-Visa allows Australian passport holders to stay in Turkey for up to 90 days. This is a multiple entry permit. The Turkish visa for Australians is a multiple entry visa valid for stays of up to 90 days in the country. The eVisa system allows Australians to apply for an Essential Entry Permit in minutes. There is no need to go to the embassy when applying for Turkey visa online from Australia. Australian eVisa applicants are not required to present any documents in person at the Turkish Embassy. All information is transmitted electronically.
Requirements of Turkey Visa for Australian citizens
- A valid Australian passport valid for 150 days beyond the date of arrival.
- You can use a Debit or credit card to pay for the Turkey visa fees.
- A valid Email address to receive the visa approval and other notifications in their Inbox.
Turkish visa application for Chinese citizens is quick and easy thanks to the online electronic visa (e-Visa) system. The Turkish government created the Turkey e-Visa in 2013 to facilitate entry for international travelers, including Chinese citizens. It replaces the old “sticker visa”. The Turkey e-Visa for Chinese Citizens can be used for tourism, business or transit purpose. It can be used to enter the country by air, road or sea. The e-Visa is an online visa that is valid for 180 days from the date of issue. The Turkish Visa Guidelines describe the main features that the e-Visa offers to Chinese travelers. It grants Chinese visitors a single entry and a 30-day stay. Turkey e-Visa for Chinese Citizens offers numerous benefits to visitors. The short online form only takes a few minutes to fill out, so you don’t have to hand in the documents to an embassy in person. It is widely considered the most convenient way to get permission to visit the Republic of Turkey.
Requirements of Turkey Visa for Chinese citizens
- Passport – the general requirement is that your passport needs to be valid at least for six months from your intended date of arrival.
- A digital photo of you – it is recommended that the photo is recently taken. Just make sure that it meets the photo requirements.
- E-mail address – Your visa will be sent to you via e-mail, so make sure that you provide a valid e-mail address you have access to.
- Means of payment – You can use multiple methods of payment such as credit and debit cards.
Foreigners who need to visit Turkey in the event of a crisis are issued with a Turkish Emergency Visa (e-Emergency Visa). Turkey Urgent Visa can be applied for any immediate and urgent need. If you live outside Turkey and need to visit Turkey for a crisis or urgent reason such as: The death of a family member or loved one, going to court for legal reasons, or your family member or loved one is suffering from a real illness, you can apply for an emergency visa to Turkey. The Turkish government has made it easy for most nationalities to apply for the Turkish e-Visa online by completing an Online Turkey Visa Application.
Documentation Required for Urgent Visa for Turkey
- A valid passport with a validity of 6 months
- You can use a Credit or debit card to pay for the visa fees.
- A valid Email address to receive the E-Visa in their Inbox.
- Travel tickets to Turkey
- A letter from your doctor detailing your medical condition and why you are seeking treatment in the country.
- Evidence that indicates the individual who is unwell or injured is a close relative.
- You must also show proof that the deceased was a close relative.
Turkey is a very popular travel destination for US citizens. To enjoy Turkey’s rich culture, delicious cuisine and amazing historical architecture. Applying for a Turkish visa for US citizens no longer means going in person to a national embassy or consulate or getting a visa upon arrival at the border. To travel to Türkiye from the US, US passport holders can now obtain an electronic visa (e-Visa) instead of the traditional “stamp” or “sticker” visa. This modern and convenient system makes it easy to apply for Turkey visa online from USA. The Turkey e-Visa for US citizens can be used for both tourist visits and business trips. The eVisa grants US travelers a stay of up to 3 months with multiple entries. There are 3 ways to get a visa for Turkey from the US: online (recommended), on arrival or at an embassy. These are visas for single and multiple entry into Turkey. US passport holders are eligible for the multiple entry permit: you can visit Türkiye more than once as long as the visa is still valid. US citizens are recommended to use the eVisa system as it is the fastest and most convenient way to apply for a Visa. Instead, the application is completely online. Americans fill out the form on their smartphone or computer and receive the approved Turkish e-Visa by email.
WHAT IS A TURKISH E-VISA FOR US CITIZENS?
Turkey Visa for US citizens is a simple eVisa travel authorization document suitable for tourism and short business trips. If you get a valid visa, you can use it for a total of 180 days after entry. It is a multiple entry visa. However, each stay may not exceed a total of 90 days. It is similar to a paper visa but is issued electronically.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO A US CITIZEN NEED TO OBTAIN A TURKEY VISA?
- A valid passport with an expiration date of at least 6 months from the date you intend to enter Turkey.
- A complete passport scan.
- A valid email address where notifications and the e-Visa will be sent.
- You can use a Credit/Debit card for paying the visa fees.
Company Name: TURKEY Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Melisa
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram