SEO experts have revealed 13 MUST KNOW facts that show company bosses how they can skyrocket their businesses using Google.
Search engine optimisation specialists WeSEOexperts have unveiled the results of a study that show key insights on how Google can benefit businesses.
The research has found that Google controls 92% of the search engine market and a business that is ranked number one on Google will receive more than 39% more traffic to its site.
- Google controls 92% of the search engine market with its main competitors like Yahoo, Bing and Baidu only taking 5% of the market
- Websites that rank in the top three on Google will receive 68.7% of clicks and a site that is ranked number one will receive 39.8% more traffic
- Putting a keyword in a URL gives a massive 45% greater click-through rate on Google
- 27% of people across the world are using the Google voice search on their mobile devices
- Google has the largest number of indexed pages online.
- Google searches have increased from 10,000 a day when it first launched in 1998 t0 40,000 per second today
- In November 2022 alone, Google had 85.1 billion visits around the globe
- 1.8 billion of 66 billion people who have email addresses have Google email addresses
- Since its launch in 2017, Google Lens has processed more than 1 billion searches
- YouTube was the most downloaded Google app with 18.74 billion downloads in July 2022
- Google processes 16 to 20% of all new searches of unique words every year
- The legal industry dominates the paid ads sector on Google with 19.4% of all searches related to legal issues. Education was second, insurance third and then programs for rehab and addiction.
- Google generated $69 billion in income in the second quarter of 2022, up from $62 billion at the same time the previous year.
A spokesman from WeSEOexperts said the results of the study were enlightening and information that all business owners needed to be aware of.
“This study shows what a powerhouse Google is and if used correctly how it could transform a business. Imagine increasing the number of potential customers to your site by more than 39% and the impact that could have on your business? That is the power of using SEO to get your business to the top of the Google rankings.
“Many businesses don’t take SEO and how to manage their online content and presence seriously. We hope this study will show how important it is to make a website SEO friendly, particularly for Google,” he added.
WeSEOexperts is a search engine optimisation company, helping businesses to make their websites SEO friendly, particularly for the world’s biggest search engine – Google. The company offers a free website SEO analysis.