Canadians can obtain an e-Visa for most short-term visits. This is done via an online application. Electronic Visa or e-Visa for India is a digital travel permit. Canadian citizens are one of over 170 nationalities eligible to obtain an India e-Visa. A visa for tourism, business or medical treatment can be applied for through the online platform. The India Tourist eVisa allows Canadian citizens to vacation in India. It allows tourist and leisure activities during your stay in the country. Canadian Tourist eVisa for India – Allows Canadian passport holders multiple entries into India. It is valid for 365 days from the date of issue. It allows Canadians to stay up to 180 days. Canadians also have the option of obtaining a double-entry tourist visa online, allowing 2 entries into India and a total stay of up to 30 days. Canada-issued passport holders can apply for an Indian e-Visa online. This electronic system makes it quick and easy to obtain an Indian Visa from Canada. Applicants simply enter their details into an online questionnaire and receive the e-Visa by email.
What documents do Canadians need to apply for an Indian e-Visa?
- A Canadian passport that will be valid for at least 6 months after arriving in India
- Digital copy (scan) of the bio page of the Canadian passport
- Passport-style photograph of the Canadian applicant
- Method of payment (credit or debit card) to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A valid Email address to receive the India e-Visa in their Inbox.
The Indian Visa for Australian Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. With the launch of eVisa, Australians can apply for Indian Visa online from the comfort of their own homes. Australians, like most nationalities, first need a visa to travel to India. A tourist visa is required to enter India. However, in order to encourage tourism, the Government of India has made the process of applying for an Indian Visa from Australia quick and easy. The Government of India issues an Indian Tourist Visa to Australians, valid for up to 90 consecutive days. The tourist visa can be applied for through the online eVisa system. You can think of it like a visa on arrival as you don’t have to go anywhere to apply. Indian Visa Application for Australian Citizens is no longer a lengthy process. The eVisa system allows you to apply for a tourist visa online. This completely eliminates the need to make appointments and go to an Indian embassy.
What Documents Do Australians Need to Get an Indian Visa?
- Applicant recent Photo
- A valid passport
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox
- You can use a debit/credit card to pay for the eVisa fees
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
All foreign travelers visiting India are required to apply for an Indian Visa before arriving in the country. The Indian Visa for Belgian Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. Citizens from 169 countries around the world can now apply for an Indian e-Visa to visit the country. Belgian citizens are eligible to apply for the different types of Indian e-Visas available to them based on the nature of their intended visit to the country. For tourism purposes, the Government of India offers the Indian Tourist e-Visa, which allows travelers to visit the country for yoga retreats, sightseeing tours and family visits. Belgian travelers can also apply for an Indian Business e-Visa if they intend to visit the country for business purposes, or they can apply for an e-Medical Visa if they intend to receive medical treatment in the country. The application process is relatively simple and does not require applicants to visit a local embassy or consulate. Complete the entire application online and receive the e-Visa electronically by email.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR CITIZENS OF BELGIAN
- Valid passport: you shouldn’t have issues with obtaining a passport, and if you already have one, take a look at the expiration date.
- Digital photo of yourself: this photo must be as recent as possible. You should avoid face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- A valid email address to receive the Indian E-Visa in their Inbox.
- Means of payment: You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal is quite popular nowadays, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter: this requirement applies to people who want to go to India for business purposes and apply for an India business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India: this is valid for people who apply for a medical e-Visa.
All non-Indian foreign travelers arriving in India are required to apply for and obtain an Indian Visa to visit the country. The Indian Visa for Italian Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. In 2014, the Government of India introduced an Electronic Travel Authorization, allowing citizens from more than 166 countries around the world to travel to India with an e-Visa. The India e-Visa is an official document that allows Italian citizens and residents to enter and travel to India for purposes of tourism, industry, etc. Travelers can choose from a variety of visas that India has to offer depending on the nature of their intended visit to the country. This procedure is officially endorsed by the Government of India under the eVisa India program. The new system makes it easier for these travelers to obtain an Indian e-Visa and is generally a more efficient method of obtaining a visa than having to visit a local Indian embassy or consulate.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF ITALIAN
- Passport – Your passport needs to be valid at least for six months from your intended date of arrival.
- A Valid email address to receive the Indian E-Visa in their Inbox.
- A digital photo of you – it is recommended that the photo is recently taken.
- A passport scan – we only need the information page of your passport.
- Means of payment – You can use multiple methods of payment such as credit and debit cards.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Robert Haas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +44 20 7379 4334
Address:Strand, London WC2B 4LA
Country: United Kingdom