Dominican citizens require a valid visa to enter Turkey. If you plan to visit the country in the short term, you can apply for the eVisa entirely online. With the introduction of the e-Visa, the Turkish government has simplified the process of obtaining a short-stay visa for travelers from Dominica and more than 90 other eligible countries. The Turkey or Türkiye e-Visa was launched in 2013 to simplify the visa application process for foreigners. Eligible passport holders can obtain a Dominican Republic visa for Turkey using the simple online form. Visitors from Dominica can enter Turkey using the eVisa for tourism purposes, including cultural or sporting activities, or for business purposes, such as attending meetings, conferences or seminars. The Türkiye visa for travelers from the Dominican Republic is a multiple-entry travel permit. This means that the holder can enter Turkey multiple times on the same visa and stay for up to 90 days. The Turkey eVisa for citizens of Dominica is valid for 180 days from the date of approval. As one of the 40 privileged nationalities with such a document, you no longer have to go to the Turkish embassy to get your visa. Fortunately, eligible citizens can use the easy online e-Visa service to get Turkey Visa for Dominican Citizens. To apply for a Turkish Dominica e-Visa, travelers simply need to fill in the online Turkey Visa Application Form and pay the processing fee. The whole process is very simple and takes no more than a few minutes.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY?
- Valid passport – Your passport or travel document must have an expiration date of at least 60 days beyond the “duration of stay” of your e-Visa.
- A passport scan – You need to provide the information page of your passport.
- E-mail address – Your visa will be sent to you via e-mail, so ensure that you provide a valid e-mail address you have access to.
- Means of payment – You can use multiple methods of payment such as credit and debit cards or PayPal.
Diplomatic relations between Fiji and Turkey have always been peaceful and friendly since 1975. In addition, both sides signed an aviation agreement to strengthen their ties. Fijians can apply for Turkey e-Visa. This Turkey e-Visa has been launched to allow visitors to easily obtain their visas online. The eVisa program for Turkey was launched in 2013 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. Fijian citizens are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa to enter Turkey for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. A Turkey visa for Fijian passport holders is valid for 180 days from the date of arrival and allows applicants to reside in country for up to 30 days with a single entry. Fiji can only apply for one type of visa to Turkey: a tourist visa. This e-Visa is for short-term tourism or business trips only. Other types of visas, such as Work, or student visas must be applied for through one of the Turkish embassies or consulates in Fiji. Fijians can apply for a Turkey tourist visa from Fiji or anywhere in the world as long as you are connected to the internet. Electronic visa application will save a lot of time for foreigners who need travel authorization.
Documents Required For Citizens Of Fiji
- A valid travel document or passport valid for six months.
- A valid email address, to receive the Turkey eVisa in their Inbox.
- A credit card or a debit card to pay for the visa fee.
Grenadian residents are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa, commonly known as the Turkey Visa. Any Grenadian citizen wishing to travel to Turkey for a stay of less than 30 days must apply for a Turkey visa prior to travel. The Turkey eVisa program was launched in 2013 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey to visit Turkey for up to 90 days for holiday, business, transit or medical purposes. The Turkey e-Visa is valid for six months from the date of entry and allows applicants to stay in Turkey for up to 90 days with multiple entries. This Turkey e-Visa has been launched to allow visitors to easily obtain their visas online.
Requirements of Turkey Visa for Grenadian citizens
- A visa valid for 6 months at the time of entrance, that have at minimum 1 empty visas sheet
- A valid travel document or passport in order to apply for Turkey eVisa.
- A valid email address, to receive the Turkey eVisa in their inbox.
- A valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Turkey Visa Online.
A Turkish visa is required for Haitians wishing to visit this fascinating nation. Haitians currently have two options for obtaining a visa to enter Turkey: apply for the visa to visit Turkey online or apply in person at the Turkish Embassy in Haiti. Citizens of Haiti can visit Turkey by obtaining an e-Visa. Haitian citizens wishing to enter Turkey for tourism and business purposes can apply for a Turkey visa online. This E-Visa allows Haitian citizens to stay in Turkey for up to 3 months (90 days) and you can enter multiple times. If Haitian citizens have other purposes (study abroad, work) or want to stay in Turkey longer than 90 days, they need to apply for a traditional visa at the Turkish embassy in Haiti or abroad. Electronic Turkey Visa is a document that allows you to enter Turkey legally thanks to an electronic system linked to your passport. The Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs was responsible for launching the program in 2013. Turkey e-Visa allows travelers to easily and quickly obtain their visas online.
Documents Required To Get Turkey Visa For Citizens Of Haiti
- Valid Passport: it must have at least 6 months of validity beginning by the arrival date in Turkey.
- Email address: your Turkish eVisa will be linked to your passport electronically, but you still need a copy to show at the immigration office in Turkey. That’s why you should have a valid e-mail address to receive this information properly.
- Payment Options: You can use PayPal or credit/debit card for online payment.
Company Name: TURKEY Official
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Melisa
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States