Belgian citizens can also apply for an Indian visa for Belgian citizens through online mode. If you’re applying for an eTourist visa then you can choose the validity of 1 month, 6 months, 1 year or 5 years where a visa with 1 month of validity allows only 2 entries during the validity period.
You can also apply for an Indian visa for Belgian citizens for other purposes like business, conference, medical treatment etc. eConference visa is only valid for 1 month.
General Information for Applicants:
- If you have recently visited Pakistan then your application might be rejected or you might be called for an in-person interview to the Indian embassy.
- Only two medical attendant visas will be granted against one medical visa.
- You’ll have to apply for an Indian visa at least 4 days before your scheduled flight.
- Visa processing fee is not refundable and it is country specific. Also, an additional 2.5% of visa processing fee will be charged as bank transaction fee.
- You’ll have to carry a copy of eVisa and two blank pages for stamping.
- Indian visa for Austrian citizens and Belgian citizens is non-extendable, non-convertible & not valid for visiting Protected/Restricted and Cantonment Areas. That means once you applied for an eTourist visa, you cannot convert it to an eBusiness visa. So, select your visa type wisely.
- It can take around 2 hours to update the visa processing fee payment. And if you still face any problem, you can contact the help care.
- You must carry the Covid-19 vaccination certificate during your travel. And if you are not fully vaccinated, you’ll have to carry a covid-19 negative report.
You don’t have to worry about that if you are planning to travel to India. The Indian government requires all foreigners visiting India to apply for a visa before arriving in the country. Indian Visa for Austrian Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. You can apply for an e-Visa to India, which is the electronic version of visiting an embassy. Austrian citizens can apply for one of several types of India e-Visa depending on the purpose of their travel to the country. In order to participate in tourism-related activities, spiritual retreats or visiting friends and family in India, Austrian travelers can apply for an India Tourist eVisa. If the purpose of the visit is to engage in business activities, an Indian Business eVisa is more appropriate. In addition, travelers can also apply for an Indian e-Medical Visa if the purpose of the visit is to engage in medical tourism during their visit to the country. Travelers should apply for an Indian e-Visa online or through a local Indian Embassy or Consulate.
Required Documents for the Indian eVisa for Austrian Citizens
- Having a passport with a validity of at least 6 months from the date of the traveler’s arrival in India
- Having at least 2 blank pages on the passport where entry and exit stamps can be placed
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and if you have an account on PayPal, you can use that too.
- A valid email address to receive the Indian e-Visa in their Inbox.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business eVisa
The Indian Visa for Hong Kong Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. Hong Kong passport holders are required to apply for an Indian e-Visa prior to departure. Since the launch of the Indian electronic Visa (e-Visa) in 2014, the process of experiencing this stunning country has become much easier for citizens of 166 countries, including Hong Kong. Depending on the purpose of the visit, it is possible to apply for the India Tourist Visa for Hong Kongers, which is valid for 1 year, offers double entry and supports stays of 90 days at a time for tourism purposes only. The other type of e-Visa is the India Business Visa for Hong Kong citizens, which is also a double-entry visa valid for 1 year and supports stays of more than 180 consecutive days. The third type of e-Visa is the India Medical Visa for Hong Kong Citizens, which is valid for a shorter period totaling 60 days from the date of entry and allows for triple entries during its validity. Indian Visa for Hong Kong Citizens is an e-Visa that can be obtained online by filling out the application form which takes no more than 15 minutes to complete. The processing time and approval of the visa application can be expected within 2 to 4 business days.
What Documents Do Hong Kong Citizens Need to Get an Indian Visa?
- A valid Passport, at least six months of remaining validity from the date of intended arrival
- Two blank passport pages for stamps
- Return plane ticket or onward journey ticket
- Proof of sufficient financial means during the stay in India
- Scanned bio page of passport showing clear photography and personal details (name, date of birth, nationality, expiry date, etc.)
- You can use a Debit or credit card for the visa fee payment
- Recent front facing photograph with a white background
- A Valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
Irish citizens, like many other nationalities, are required to apply for the Indian Visa for Irish Citizens before traveling to India for tourism, business or medical purposes. The Irish Citizen Visa has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. Irish nationals as well as 166 nationals of other nationalities are required to apply for an Indian e-Visa before traveling to India. There are currently 3 main categories of e-Visa, depending on the purpose of the visit. The Indian Tourist Visa for Irish Citizens is valid for 1 year. Holders of this visa can enter twice for 90 days each within its validity period. However, since the launch of the Indian e-Visa in 2014, the process has become easy and quick with applicants taking no more than 15 minutes to complete the simple online application form. The application processing takes no longer than 2-4 working days.
Required Documents for Getting an Indian Visa for Irish Citizens
- A valid Passport, with at least six months of remaining validity, counting from the date of planned arrival
- A clear scanned bio page of passport showing the personal details (date of birth, full name, expiry date, nationality) and photography
- A recent front-facing photograph with a white background
- You can use a Credit or debit card for the visa fee payment
- A Valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
Company Name: INDIAN EVISA
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Caitlin
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram