Chile does not require a visa for short stays in Canada. The Canadian eTA, also known as Canada’s Electronic Travel Authorization, was introduced by the Canadian government in 2015 to pre-screen travelers, increase border security and allow for faster entry into the country. Since the Canadian eTA is linked to the traveler’s passport, there is no need to print the eTA approval. However, you still need to get a travel document, but we are talking about an ETA from Canada. Chilean citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for tourism, business, transit or medical visits of up to 90 days. Once approved, the Canadian eTA is valid for 5 years from the date of issue. It can be used for multiple entries, each less than 180 days in duration. Travelers wishing to extend their stay in Canada must apply for a new eTA provided they do so at least 30 days in advance and from outside the country. This permit allows eligible Chilean passport holders, along with citizens of many other countries, to enter Canada visa-free via a quick and easy online application tool. The entire process takes no more than 30 minutes from start to finish.
Requirements for Canada Visa for the citizens of Chile
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Canada ETA unless you are a passport holder. Your document needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Canada.
- E-mail address – it’s vital that you have a current email due to all information about your ETA, we will send you throughout the email. Print your ETA, just in case.
- Means of payment – for your convenience, we offer you 3 payment methods: credit/debit card and PayPal account.
Canada is often a place that tourists overlook when choosing their vacation destination, but these people are missing out on the trip of a lifetime. There is adventure, exciting opportunities or relaxation in enchanting landscapes or even magnificent beaches. The stamp in your passport entitles you to enter Canada. It is a permit to enter and stay in the country legally, temporarily or permanently. Applying for a visa to Canada means that the Canadian consulate or embassy in your home country determines that you are eligible and meet the income requirements.
Types of Canada Visa
- Visitor visas.
- Student visas.
- Work visas.
- Permanent Residence visas.
- Business Immigrant visas.
- Express Entry Program visas.
CANADA VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
- Create your account online.
- Gather the documents file.
- Fill out a visa application form with requested information and documents.
- Pay the visa processing fee via certified cheque or bank draft.
- Visit the nearest Canadian visa application center with your passport, photographs, and other documents.
- You need to give your fingerprints and photo (bio-metrics)
- Submit your visa application form at the Canada visa application center.
- Get the receipt from the application center containing the unique tracking number.
- Track your application online using this number.
- Wait for your Canadian visa to be processed.
Belgian citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for tourism, business, medical or transit purposes up to 90 days. Belgian citizens must have a valid eTA or visa before legally entering Canada. Those not intending to stay in Canada for more than 6 consecutive months can apply for a visa waiver online from Belgium via the ETA application process. Belgian travelers wishing to visit Canada can now obtain travel authorization to the country through a simple online visa waiver application. Once a Canadian electronic permit is approved, it is automatically linked electronically to the traveler’s passport. An approved eTA for Canada from Belgium allows multiple entries into the country and is valid for a total of 5 years from the date of issue, i.e. a new application does not have to be submitted before each trip. The Canadian eTA for Belgian citizens was launched in 2016 to allow travelers to obtain an Electronic Travel Authorization exclusively online, without having to visit an embassy or consulate in person.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A CANADA ETA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BELGIUM?
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Canada ETA unless you are a passport holder. The travel document needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Canada, so make sure to check your passport’s expiry date before you apply for your ETA.
- E-mail address – you need to provide a valid address because the ETA confirmation is sent via e-mail in PDF format. While the ETA is electronically linked to your passport and you do not have to hold a physical copy, most people prefer to print one out, just in case.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal account.
A visa is proof that the Canadian embassy or consulate in your country of residence has determined that you are eligible and meet the entry requirements. Most nationals do not require a visa for tourist visits to Canada of less than 180 days. Instead, they can apply for and receive an eTA for Canada, which can be applied for online. Since August 2015, an eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) is required for travelers visiting Canada for six months. Citizens of select countries can apply for a Canada visa online, while all other countries must apply through the regular channels. eTA is a new entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals wishing to travel to Canada by air. Single-entry and multiple-entry visas are the two types of Canada visas available in Canada. Canada Visa Online is a visa waiver document that allows qualified foreign citizens of various countries (visa-free) to visit Canada without first obtaining a visa from a Canadian Embassy.
Types of Canada Visa
- Temporary resident visa
- Study permit
- Work permit
- Permanent resident travel document
What Are the Documents Necessary for a Canada Visa?
The following documents are necessary:
- Your valid ID card.
- A Valid passport with minimum two blank pages
- A Proper application for a Canada visa.
- A receipt for Canada visa payments.
- Proof of clean criminal record.
- A medical examination certifying excellent health.
- Photographs meeting the criteria for submitting photographs for a Canada visa.
- Proof of financial standing
- Proof that you will return home after your Canadian visa expires.
- Documents proving your identity and marital status.
- A letter explaining why you are visiting Canada.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States