Belgian citizens wishing to visit New Zealand on short-term for tourism or business need a New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA). Belgian passport holders can travel visa-free to 184 countries, including New Zealand. From October 1, 2019, Belgian citizens must have a valid eTA to visit the country. The same applies to eTA NZ for cruise travelers. The New Zealand eTA is not a visa, meaning Belgians are still visa-free. Traveling to New Zealand has now become easier for foreign tourists since the New Zealand authorities introduced the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) for visa-exempt citizens. However, obtaining electronic authorization prior to departure is a mandatory requirement for travel. The New Zealand eTA for Belgian citizens is valid for a period of 2 years, with each maximum stay not exceeding a total of 90 consecutive days. However, the IVL is only paid once (upon submission of the eTA application) during the entire validity period of the New Zealand eTA. The online application for the NZeTA for Belgium is quick and easy to complete by answering a few basic personal questions. Once approved, the applicant will receive the NZeTA by email.
Document Requirements for Citizens of Belgian
- A passport valid for 3 additional months after the intended exit from New Zealand
- A filled-out online application form of the NZeTA for Belgium
- You can do NZeTA and IVL payment by using credit or debit card
- A Valid email address to receive the NZeTA in their Inbox.
An eTA for New Zealand allows travelers from over 190 countries, including France, to visit the country for multiple short stays. This online multiple entry visa waiver allows the holder to stay in New Zealand for up to 3 months per visit. French citizens wishing to visit the country can apply for the New Zealand eTA, also known as the NZ Electronic Travel Authority, launched in 2019. The New Zealand eTA for French citizens is a digital visa waiver. The Travel Authority (NZeTA) for French citizens allow travelers to visit the island nation without a visa. It’s quick and easy to register online for this visa waiver. All you have to do is meet the NZeTA requirements for French citizens to go through the lengthy visa application process.
New Zealand eTA Requirements for French Citizens
- A valid passport: The traveler must be in possession of a French passport that is valid for a minimum of 3 months from the date that they plan to leave New Zealand.
- A working email address: The New Zealand eTA will be sent to the email address provided on the application.
- A form of payment: In order to submit their application, French citizens will need to pay a small fee. In order to do so, they must have a valid form of payment, such as a credit card or debit card.
- A photograph of the French citizen: The applicant must supply a recent photograph in digital format.
The New Zealand eTA, also known as the NZ Electronic Travel Authority, is an electronic visa waiver that was launched in mid-2019 and allows eligible visitors from over 190 countries, including Germany, to travel to New Zealand for travel purposes, business or transit purposes. Once obtained, the NZ eTA for Germans allows the holder to visit New Zealand visa-free multiple times while it is valid (up to 2 years). Anyone planning a trip to New Zealand must first apply for a visa. German citizens need an NZeTA to visit New Zealand. German visitors with an NZeTA can stay for up to 30 days each visit. The New Zealand visa waiver system was introduced to increase security. The quickest, easiest and cheapest way to complete the NZeTA application is online. New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority is required for German business travelers and tourists. Applicants must meet a few basic New Zealand eTA requirements for German citizens to be approved for visa-free travel. The process of obtaining authorization is quick, simple, and should only take most applicants less than 30 minutes to complete.
New Zealand eTA Requirements for German Citizens
- A valid German passport – The traveler’s passport needs to have a validity of at least 3 months after the trip to New Zealand. The approved eTA will be electronically linked to this document.
- A valid payment method – To complete and submit the New Zealand eTA application, travelers will need to pay the application fee and NZ International Visitor Conservation and Tourism Levy fee (already included in the total cost). This can be done using a valid debit or credit card.
- A valid email address – Finally, all travelers are required to enter a valid email address on their application. This is to receive notifications regarding the New Zealand eTA and a copy of the authorization once approved.
- A recent photograph of the German applicant
With the help of NZeTA, it is now possible to easily and flexibly visit New Zealand for tourism or business purposes. However, if you are a British citizen and wish to travel too New Zealand, you need to apply for an ETA. British citizens can visit New Zealand without a visa. The NZeTA for UK citizens is an online travel authorization that eliminates the need to go to an embassy to apply for it in person. The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) is a type of online visa waiver that allows UK travelers to visit the country. The application is quick and easy. UK travelers only need to fill out a short online questionnaire. The NZeTA will be emailed to you within a few days at the latest.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY?
- Passport – You need to have a valid passport. However, you need to make sure that the document is valid for at least another 3 months from your date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital photo – the photo needs to be as recent as possible and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal.
- E-mail address – You will receive the visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print a few copies so that you have a spare or two.
- Means of sustenance – once you arrive in New Zealand, you need to prove that you can support yourself during your trip. A bank account statement should be more than enough.
Company Name: NEW ZEALAND Official
Contact Person: Populous Thomas Shelly
Email: Send Email
Phone: +30 21 0721 6227
Address:No.3, Kleanthous street