Canadians can obtain an e-Visa for most short-term visits. A visa for tourism, business or medical treatment can be applied for through the online platform. The India Tourist eVisa allows Canadian citizens to vacation in India. It allows tourist and leisure activities during your stay in the country. This is done via an online application. Electronic Visa or e-Visa for India is a digital travel permit. Canadian citizens are one of over 170 nationalities eligible to obtain an India e-Visa. Canadian Tourist eVisa for India – Allows Canadian passport holders multiple entries into India. It is valid for 365 days from the date of issue. It allows Canadians to stay up to 180 days. Canadians also have the option of obtaining a double-entry tourist visa online, allowing 2 entries into India and a total stay of up to 30 days. Canada-issued passport holders can apply for an Indian e-Visa online. This electronic system makes it quick and easy to obtain an Indian Visa from Canada. Applicants simply enter their details into an online questionnaire and receive the e-Visa by email.
What documents do Canadians need to apply for an Indian e-Visa?
- A Canadian passport that will be valid for at least 6 months after arriving in India
- Digital copy (scan) of the bio page of the Canadian passport
- Passport-style photograph of the Canadian applicant
- Method of payment (credit or debit card) to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A valid Email address to receive the India e-Visa in their Inbox.
If you are traveling to India from Malaysia, you can apply for Indian Visa for Malaysians. There are several ways to get Indian Visa for Malaysian Citizens. The online visa option is now available to most travelers. There are different types of Indian visas, although the Indian government has recently banned visas on arrival. You can obtain an e-Visa: This is an electronic version of the visa issued to travelers by the Government of India. Indian Visa for Malaysian Citizens has been available in electronic application format since 2014. This type of visa is granted to foreign visitors who intend to stay less than 60 days. The India e-Visa is designed for business, tourism or medical purposes. Travelers with the India Tourist eVisa can enter the country multiple times. India e-Visa online application is the safest way to obtain visa. All travelers can apply for a visa online or at Indian embassies or consulates in Malaysia. The application is made online and will be approved within at least 2 days of the application date.
Documents Required to Apply for an Indian Visa for Malaysians
- Valid passport – the general requirement is that your passport needs to be valid for at least 6 months from the date of intended entry to India
- A complete passport scan of the information page of your passport.
- A passport photo
- A valid E-mail address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
India is one of the most popular travel destinations in the world. Thousands of people from Great Britain come to the country to visit and experience its rich and vibrant culture. British tourists love Indian cuisine. The UK is one of the eligible countries from which people can travel to India on visas. The advent of the eVisa service launched by the Government of India has made visa processing easy, less time-consuming, hassle-free and more accessible. The 5 Year Visit Visa is a tourist visa issued to foreigners wishing to visit India for continuous travel and is valid for 5 years. The Indian government introduced the e-Visa application system in 2014. The India e-Visa is now offered to citizens of 166 countries. The maximum number of days a foreigner can stay in India is 90 days per visit. However, the applicant holding the 5-year visa can enter India multiple times. The maximum number of days a foreigner can stay in India in a calendar year is 180 days. The government has simplified the application for a 5-year visitor visa by providing the option of a 5-year e-Tourist Visa. For this reason, the foreigner who wants to visit India can apply for the visa without visiting the embassy.
Requirements to get an Indian e-Visa from the UK
- Passport: Your passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of arrival in India. Your passport must also have at least two blank pages for the immigration officer to stamp once you enter India. Copy of the last page of your passport (if applicable).
- Applicant photo: A recent photo on a white background.
- E-mail address: Make sure it is valid since the e-Visa will be sent directly here.
- You can use a Credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
India is one of the most desirable travel destinations for British citizens due to its rich and vibrant culture. Not to mention its cuisine, which is very popular in the UK. The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is among the 170 different countries whose citizens can apply for India Visa online. British visitors can obtain an e-Visa for tourist, business or medical treatment in India. The India e-Visa for British Citizens is a digital visa that can be applied for online in minutes. The Indian Visa for British Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. Since its launch in 2014, the online platform has made it quicker and easier for UK citizens to obtain an India Visa. As long as the traveler holds a valid UK passport, they can use the India e-Visa service. Citizen e-Visa is an electronic entry permit. It takes less time and is more accessible as the electronic visa application is 100% online. British travelers can obtain a visa for the Republic of India without having to go to an embassy.
Required Documents for Getting the India Visa for British Citizens
- A Valid British passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of arrival in India. Your passport must also have at least two blank pages for the immigration officer to stamp once you enter India.
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- Digital copy (scan) of the passport’s biographical page
- You can use a credit or debit card to cover the processing fee.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Populous Thomas Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +30 21 0721 6227
Address:No.3, Kleanthous street