The migraine market is expected to surge due to the increasing prevalence of the disease along with increasing awareness during the forecast period. Furthermore, the launch of various multiple-stage pipeline products will significantly revolutionize the migraine market dynamics.
The Migraine market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Migraine symptoms market size from 2019 to 2032 segmented by the seven major markets. The report also covers current Migraine symptoms treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers, and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
Key takeaways from the Migraine Market Report
- The total Migraine prevalent population in the 7MM was 118,491,327 cases in 2021.
- In 2021, the Migraine market size in the seven major markets was found to be USD 6,960.14 million in 2021, which is expected to grow by 2032.
- The leading Migraine Market include Lundbeck Seattle BioPharmaceutical, Eli Lilly and Company, Amgen, Novartis, Teva Pharmaceuticals, Allergan, Biohaven Pharmaceuticals, Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Charleston Laboratories, and others.
- Promising Migraine Pipeline Therapies include BHV-3500 (Zavegepant), Atogepant, INP104, Zolmitriptan transdermal, AXS-07, Lu AG09222, ABP-450, IONIS-PKKRx, Oral CL- H1T, LY-3451838, and others.
Explore more information of the latest breakthroughs of Migraine Treatment Landscape @ Migraine Market Size
Migraine is severe throbbing recurring pain, usually on one side of the head, often accompanied by visual disturbances, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, extreme sensitivity to sound, light, touch and smell, and tingling or numbness in the extremities or face; although symptoms usually include a severe throbbing recurring pain on one side of the head, yet in one-third of migraine attacks, both sides are found to be affected.
Migraine Epidemiology Segmentation in the 7MM
- Total Migraine Prevalence of
- Migraine Prevalent Cases by severity
- Migraine Gender-specific Prevalence
- Migraine Diagnosed Cases of Episodic and Chronic
Download the report to understand which factors are driving migraine market trends @ Migraine Market Forecast
The key revenue-generating components of the acute migraine treatment market can be roughly characterized as triptans, NSAIDs, analgesics/opioids, and DHE (dihydroergotamine) or ergot alkaloids. Triptans continue to dominate the entire acute therapy landscape in terms of revenue generation. Some of the major migraine drugs (generics/branded) belonging to this class are eletriptan, almotriptan, sumatriptan, rizatriptan, zolmitriptan, and others.
Migraine Companies and Drugs
- BHV-3500 (Zavegepant): Biohaven Pharmaceuticals
- Atogepant: AbbVie
- INP104: Impel NeuroPharma
- Zolmitriptan transdermal: Zosano Pharma
- AXS-07: Axsome Therapeutics
- Lu AG09222: Lundbeck
- ABP-450: Aeon Biopharma
- IONIS-PKKRx: Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- Oral CL- H1T: Charleston Laboratories
- LY-3451838: Eli Lilly and Company
Migraine Market Dynamics
The migraine treatment market looks promising as the market is emerging with newer treatments that have recently been approved by the FDA and are anticipated for approval in the coming years. A large number of clinical phase trials are being done to examine and evaluate promising investigational therapies and their much-awaited launch owing to a robust therapeutic treatment market and bolstering the treatment response as a whole. Moreover, the increasing disease prevalence and awareness will fuel the migraine market during the forecast period.
Get more information on the Migraine Treatment Landscape of the report @ Migraine Ongoing Clinical Trials Analysis
Scope of the Migraine Market Report
- Coverage- 7MM
- Migraine Companies- Lundbeck Seattle BioPharmaceutical, Eli Lilly and Company, Amgen, Novartis, Teva Pharmaceuticals, Allergan, Biohaven Pharmaceuticals, Dr. Reddy’s Labs, AbbVie, Impel NeuroPharma, Zosano Pharma, Axsome Therapeutics, Aeon Biopharma Inc., Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Charleston Laboratories, and others.
- Migraine Pipeline Therapies- BHV-3500 (Zavegepant), Atogepant, INP104, Zolmitriptan transdermal, AXS-07, Lu AG09222, ABP-450, IONIS-PKKRx, Oral CL- H1T, LY-3451838, and others.
- Migraine Market Dynamics: Migraine Market Drivers and Barriers
Table of Content
1. Key Insights
2. Migraine Report Introduction
3. Migraine Market Overview at a Glance
4. Executive Summary of Migraine
5. Migraine Disease Background and Overview
6. Migraine Treatment
7. Migraine Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Patient Journey
9. Patient Journey
10. Migraine Marketed Therapies
11. Migraine Emerging Therapies
12. Migraine: 7 Major Market Analysis
13. Migraine Market Outlook
14. KOL Views
15. Unmet Needs
16. SWOT Analysis
18. DelveInsight Capabilities
20. About DelveInsight
Discover more information about Migraines Recent Developments @ Migraine Market Drivers and Barriers
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for the healthcare domain and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States