Indian Visa for Polish Citizens
The Indian government has taken steps to make it easier for people to travel to the country for tourism. One of these measures is the introduction of electronic travel authorization, which will allow travelers from 169 countries around the world to obtain visas around the world to visit the country with Indian e-Visa. Indian Visa for Polish Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. There are different types of Indian e-Visas that Polish citizens can apply to visit India for specific reasons: pleasure, business or medical reasons. Tourist e-Visa – Used when you wish to enter India for tourism or visit purposes. This type allows you to stay in India for up to 30 days with a single entry. e-Business Visa – Used when engaging in any business or commercial activity in India. This type allows you to stay in India for up to one year (365 days) and come and go multiple times, each stay not exceeding 180 days. E-Medical Visa – If you are looking to travel to India for any medical treatment including yoga physical therapy, you can choose this type of e-Visa as it allows you to stay up to 60 days and more importantly, you can enter and exit three times in advance. This visa for India allows travelers from Poland and other countries to visit India for short stays. The India e-Visa application process is easy as it is entirely online. In other words, travelers save trips to the local embassy or consulate to apply for the Indian Visa.
India eVisa Requirements for Polish Citizens
- Having a passport that will be valid for at least 6 months from the date of the traveler’s arrival in India
- Having at least 2 blank pages on the passport where entry and exit stamps can be placed
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a PayPal or a debit/credit card so you can pay for the Visa fees.
- The traveler must carry his/her eTourist visa at all times during their stay in India
- Travelers must also have a return ticket or a ticket of onward travel while applying for an eVisa
- Diplomatic passport holders and holders of international travel documents are not eligible to apply for an Indian eVisa
Indian Visa for Russian Citizens
India, known as the land of diverse cultures and religions, has been a popular destination for international travelers for many years. From sacred sites and spiritual encounters to sun-kissed beaches or exciting nature reserves, it has much to offer for your wonderful trip to India. In order to easily obtain this approval, all Russian citizens simply need to meet the Indian e-Visa requirements. Russian citizens can apply for one of three types of Indian e-Visas depending on the purpose of their visit. It now allows citizens from 169 countries to apply for electronic travel authorization and does not require lengthy visits to the Indian Embassy. Whether visiting India for pleasure, business or medical reasons, travelers from Russia require an Indian visa before entering the country. Since India put the visa application process online in 2014, the process of applying for an Indian e-Visa has become significantly easier. For tourists who want to see family or see the sights, the Tourist eVisa allows up to 90 days in the country. For business travelers, e-Business Visa is valid for 365 days from the date of issue, and multiple entries are allowed, each stay cannot exceed 180 days. And for anyone seeking medical treatment in India, the e-Medical Visa offers stays of 60 days up to 3 times for Russian citizens. Once applicants have decided which visa suits their needs, all they have to do is fill in the India e-Visa form. The application process is completely online, easy to fill out and can be completed and submitted in 30 minutes.
Documents Required For Citizens of Russia
- A valid passport with a least six months validity from the date of travel, with a scanned copy of the biographical page
- The details of where they will be staying in India, and entry and exit details
- A scanned passport photo, in color on a plain white background
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the visa fee.
Indian Visa for Singapore Citizens
Visiting India is a fantastic experience because there are so many landscapes and tastes to explore. From national parks, wildlife safaris, white sandy beaches and mystical religious sites to many authentic festivals, vast temples, caves, forts and sculptures, India offers a plethora of options for an unforgettable trip. India is one of the few nations that can influence tourists for life. Indian Visa for Singapore Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. The eVisa system can also be applied for short business and medical trips. Singapore citizens require a visa to enter India. The Embassy of India has made the visa process for Singapore citizens easy and quick with the eVisa system. As a Singaporean, you are free to choose which type of e-Visa is right for you from the list below: Tourist e-Visa – suitable for travel to India that can stay in India for up to 30 days from the date of your Arrival with single entry only. This type of visa is neither extendable nor convertible. E-Business Visa: Used for business and commercial purposes but not legal for employment. You can stay in India for a total of 365 days from the granting date with multiple entries in advance. For each period of stay. e-Medical Visa: Used for medical treatment purposes, including yoga and physical therapy classes, valid for 60 days from the date of your first arrival and during this period you have permission to enter 2 more times to enter and exit. The maximum length of stay in India is 90 days. Once the e-Visa is issued, Singapore citizens have 120 days to travel to India. You must carry the document with you in the country. The document works like a stamped visa in your passport. The system enables the entire Indian visa application process for Singapore citizens online. Generally, applicants will receive a response from the embassy regarding their visa within 2 business days of submitting the visa application.
What Documents Do Singaporeans Need for the Indian Visa?
- Applicant Photo: the photo must be professional.
- Passport Personal Details Scan: this means that you have to scan the information page. You don’t have to scan the entire passport.
- A copy of the Business Card: it can be scanned or you can take a photo of your business card.
- Valid email address: this is important to receive your document.
- Payment methods: it can be your usual credit/debit card or PayPal account.
Indian Visa for Netherlands Citizens
India, known as the land of diverse cultures and religions, has been a popular destination for international travelers for many years. From sacred sites and spiritual encounters to sun-kissed beaches or exciting nature reserves, it has much to offer for your wonderful trip to India. Indian visas for Dutch citizens have been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. A total of 166 countries can apply for India visa online from the comfort of their own homes by simply filling out the online application form. It is electronically linked to your passport. Visiting India as a Dutch citizen has become a very easy task and process since the launch of the Indian e-Visa in 2014. An e-Visa is an official document that gives you permission to travel to and within India. Dutch passport holders are required to apply for an Indian e-Visa before traveling to India. Indian Visa for Dutch Citizens is available for three different visit purposes: Tourist, Business or Medical. The Indian Tourist Visa for Dutch Citizens allows double entry during its validity of 1 year from the date of issue and allows consecutive stays up to 90 days from the date of entry. The Indian Business Visa for Dutch Citizens is valid for 1 year from the date of issue, it also supports double entry and allows consecutive longer stays of up to a total of 180 days. While the Indian Medical Visa for Dutch citizens has a shorter validity period of up to 60 days from the date of issue, it allows triple entries with consecutive stays of up to 60 days. Tedious embassy or consulate appointments and long waiting times for visas are a thing of the past with the implementation of the online visa application. Simply fill out the online application form and attach some required documents.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR NETHERLANDS NATIONALS?
- Valid passport – most Netherlands nationals can obtain passport without difficulty, and if you already have one, make sure that it is not expired.
- Digital photo of yourself – make sure that the photo is recent. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white. Just scan it and be ready to upload it.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- Payment Methods – You can use a credit or a debit card, and if you have an account on PayPal, you can use that too.
- A Valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- Return plane ticket or onward journey ticket
- Proof of sufficient financial means during the stay in India
Indian Visa for Portuguese Citizens
Your travel plans will be made easier by the fact that Portugal is one of the 169 countries whose citizens are eligible for an India e-Visa. The Indian Visa for Portuguese Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. There are three different types of e-Visas available to Portuguese citizens wishing to travel to India: The Online Travel Authorization for Tourists, the Business e-Visa and the Travel Authorization for Individuals Seeking Medical Assistance. Tourist e-Visa – Used when you wish to make an informal trip to India for sightseeing, pilgrimage or relaxation. This type of visa allows you to stay in India for 90 days from the date of arrival. The Tourist eVisa is a single-entry visa and cannot be exchanged or converted. Portuguese travelers must arrive in India within one year of their visa approval. India eBusiness Visa is designed for travelers who wish to visit India for business reasons. It is a double-entry visa that allows holders to stay for a total of up to 180 days (length of stay is calculated from the first date of entry into India). Business travelers must arrive in India within one year of visa approval. The India eMedical Visa is a short-term visa that allows the holder to enter India three times in total for medical treatment. Holders can stay in the country for a maximum of 60 days. This type of visa is not available to family members; Accompanying blood relatives must apply for a Physician Assistant Visa to travel with a person who has been granted a Medical Visa. It is easy for Portuguese passport holders to apply for an India e-Visa online – there is no need to travel to an Indian Embassy or Consulate to apply. The full application process is done online which makes it cheaper and easier than ever to visit India.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PORTUGUESE CITIZENS
- Valid passport – you will have no issues in getting a passport, and if you already have one, make sure that it is still valid. Just take a look at the expiry date.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is preferable that the photo is recent. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- A passport scan of the information page
- A valid email address because the e-Visa will be sent via email.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite popular, you can use that as well.
Company Name: INDIAN EVISA
Contact Person: Robert Haas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +44 20 7379 4334
Address:Strand, London WC2B 4LA
Country: United Kingdom