Radio host, motivational speaker, coach, and author Allen Vaysberg is on a mission: to help people find meaning and balance in their lives. And he’s doing it not only through his radio shows and coaching, but also through prose, poetry, and song. His new book, “Inspirer” (published by Hay House subsidiary Balboa Press) is the first of a series of planned multi-media works of prose and poetry that Vaysberg hopes will help people “re-calibrate” their lives and, as he puts it, “live their true essence.”
If all of that sounds a little abstract and mystical for some of the left-brained, logical types out there, Vaysberg, who has been a builder of successful information technology businesses for many years, says he understands. But he adds that he has learned the hard way that there’s more to life than building businesses, and that balance is crucial for happiness.
His own life is a case in point. Vaysberg, who moved to the U.S. from the Ukraine with his parents at the age of 14, found that his many accomplishments as an IT entrepreneur and consultant – one who helped build several multi-million dollar businesses – were not enough to create a fulfilled life. “I had the successful consulting company, the nice house, the cars, the perfect family,” he says. “But although I was living the American Dream, deep inside I knew something needed to change, because I felt unfulfilled.” Accordingly Vaysberg set out on his own spiritual and artistic search, and in the process of learning, studying, and observing, he developed a philosophy and a system to help others on their own journeys to a more meaningful life.
His new book “Inspirer” is, on the surface, a collection of sometimes whimsical, sometimes serious poems and song lyrics. But the lyrics are framed in life lessons that Vaysberg says have aided him on his path to fulfillment, and that he believes can help others as well.
“The big lesson I had to learn is that in order to live a fulfilled life, I needed to pursue my soul’s purpose,” says Vaysberg. “I know that has become a bit of a cliché, but nevertheless it provided the key to what was missing for me. By taking charge of my destiny and following my dreams, I got to the point where I felt much more complete. I decided the best thing I could do was to ‘pass it on.'”
Today, he says, he is continually discovering new ways to help others achieve that sense of completion, or, as he puts it, to live their essence and re-calibrate their lives. Besides being a poet, lyricist, author, and actor, he is an intuitive who has been certified by well known “angel therapist” Doreen Virtue. Vaysberg offers coaching for individuals and corporations to help people find balance and meaning at various stages of their lives. He also hosts a popular nationally syndicated radio program called, not surprisingly, “Living Your Essence.”
“Inspirer” is just the beginning of a major expansion of the Vaysberg brand. Other projects that are in the works include:
– “Respect Yourself” – we have been taught to respect others. Truth is we cannot do that until we respect ourselves. This book offers 9 pillars on how we can achieve this and allow our life to be fuller, balanced and much more enjoyable by respecting one’s past, present and future.
– “Poems that Heal” – is a collection of mantras in poetic form infused with Angelic Energy that are meant to raise the vibratory state of a reader and heal.
– “Poems that Heal Oracle Deck” – is a deck of Oracle cards with the mantras as well as Sacred Geometry that raise the vibrations and heal the situations/person.
– “Finding a Soulmate job” – for those that feel unfulfilled in their current profession this book will detail ways of switching and transitioning into a profession that matches one’s soul purpose.
– “Recalibrate Your Life to Live Your Essence” – a book detailing experiences from my coaching work to help people and corporations with recalibration.
– “School of Human Potential” – as the world gets busier it becomes more difficult for children and adults to become well rounded and reach their potential, this book details different aspects of one’s life that need to be enriched and gives specific courses on how to do so. This book will explain the curriculum of the school.
– “5 Things I wish I knew before I started my first business” – a pocketbook for those starting out in business that offers guidance on how to succeed.
– Series of Children poetry books (yet untitled)
– Sci Fi series about multidimensional experiences
Though just released, “Inspirer” is already drawing acclaim. International best-selling author Jaden Sterling, author of “The Alchemy of Success,” describes Vaysberg’s new book as “a diverse work of poetry that is revealing and funny,” and he adds, “Allen skillfully communicates his heart felt messages truthfully.” Tom T. Moore, speaker, entrepreneur and author of “The Gentle Way,” notes, “There’s an old saying, to write about what you know, and that’s exactly what Allen does, giving us a glimpse at his life, his loves, his desires, and his spirituality. It’s a true cornucopia of one man’s life. Enjoy the voyage!”
Indeed, “enjoying the voyage” is a cornerstone of Allen Vaysberg’s philosophy and teachings. He says, “Too many people go about the business of their daily life thinking that it doesn’t get better and that it’s ‘just life’ – and that most of the time you just don’t get what you want. I say that is untrue, and I consider it my mission to help people realize just how untrue it really is, and how fulfilling their lives can really be.” He adds that many people living the proverbial life of “quiet desperation” may have a vague sense that something better is possible, but they keep putting off doing anything to pursue those possibilities.
“People hesitate and procrastinate their lives away,” says Vaysberg. “My motto is, ‘Don’t hesitate – re-calibrate!’ Time is wasting, and time is precious. Life is precious. And my wish is that everyone can discover what a gift life really is.”
For more information about “Inspirer” and about Allen Vaysberg’s work, visit www.allenvaysberg.com
For information on coaching to “Re-calibrate Your Life,” visit: http://allenvaysberg.com/recalibrate-life
iframes are not supported by your browser.