Dr. Michael Rothman, New Jersey’s premier holistic physician, has published a scathing report on many ‘facts’ that the medical industry uses to frighten patients and push their specific agendas. The article, Everyone Knows… Or Do They?, discusses skin cancer myths, mammogram myths, low fat diet myths, bottled water myths and vaccination myths.
“People are always telling you what to do to improve your health, they may suggest to eat this, or stop eating that. In this blog, we will expose overall knowledge that the general population would agree that everyone thinks they know.”– Dr. Michael Rothman, MD Wellness, Everyone Knows… Or Do They?
With poignant questions, Dr. Rothman breaks down the myths and exposes the facts behind some of the most common medical myths:
- “How many people do you know that have died of skin cancer? How many celebrities have you even heard of dying from skin cancer?”
- “Do you know that radiation exposure from mammograms can actually injure your breast tissue?”
- “Do you know that the ‘heart healthy diet can actually contribute to weight gain and heart disease?”
- “Is going for a long run really a good way to get in shape and improve your health?”
- “Are you aware that vaccine manufacturers can’t be sued for any harmful reactions that their vaccines cause?”
- and many more questions…
Video Link: https://youtu.be/Zrcm9Tdit44
Dr. Michael Rothman answers these questions concisely in this new article, Everyone Knows… Or Do They?, all backed up by scientific facts and medical studies. Through the lens of Dr. Rothman’s holistic approach and understanding of human physiology, he is able to shine a bright light of truth on health and wellness.
Over the last 20 years, Dr. Michael E. Rothman has dedicated his life to helping his patients understand the “how and why” of their health. He strives to provide the highest quality care utilizing natural, holistic, non-toxic methods. Dr. Rothman has an extensive background in Nutrition, Biochemistry, Physiology and Physics. This NJ holistic doctor is highly respected by his peers and is loved by his patients.
If you would like more information about this topic, please contact Michael Rothman MD at 732-268-7663 or email at email@example.com
Company Name: MDWellness
Contact Person: Michael Rothman MD
City: Spring Lake
Country: United States