Gazette Notice No. A-101. Dated 27th May’2014
BEGC Competent Authority and Administer of-
(a) Alterntive Medical Councils, (b) Medical Universities, (c) United Homoeo Medical Councils, (d) Para Medical Councils, (e) Medical Colleges/Institutions, (f) Electro Homoeo Medical Councils, (g) Biochemic Medical Councils, (h) Medical Joint Entrance Exam, (i) Chandsi Medical Council (j) Gramin Medical Councils, (k) Biopathy Medical Councils, (l) Bio-Medical Councils.
Type of Bio-chemic System
(a) Bio-Medical, (b) Biopathy, (c) Chemical Method, (d) Para Medical, (e) Alternative Medicine, (f) Chandsi,(g) Bio-chemic Co-related Homoeo, (h) Electro Homoeo, (i) United Homoeo, (j) Bio-chemic Medicine Method.
Gazette Notice No. 115/Govt./India dated 14th October, 2014
These Rules notified for Public Welfare
Rule 281 to 289
281. A. Any organization/society/company/ N.G.O./ Association/ person(s)/group/ samity/others who are to take legal permission from Bio-chemic Education Grant Commission Govt. of India. They are to practice treatment, training, education, admission & others activities function of : (1) Alternative, (2) Indo Allopath, (3) Complex Homoeo, (4) United Homoeo, (5) Electro Homoeo, (6) Bio-chemic Co-related Homoeo, (7) Bio-pathy, (8) Chemical Method, (9) Paramedical, (10) Chandsi, (11) Bio-Medical, (12) Medical Joint Entrance Exam, (13) Bio-chemic Medicine System. (14) Chemist & Druggist System.B. If above activities are neglected by any organization/society/company/N.G.O./ association/ person(s)/Group /Samity/ others. They will never apply any application for help or others activities to Panchyet / Municipality / any Court/B.D.O./ D.M./ S.D.O./ State Govt./ Central Govt./ State Govt. Organization/Central Govt. Organization/any ministry state or Central Govt./Lock Sabha/Bidhan Sabha etc. If applied for their activities will not be granted.
282. Bio-chemic Education Grant commission Govt. of India recognized organization may only apply & demand project help from state/Central Govt. Ministry/others.
283. Bio-chemic Education Grant Commission, Govt. of India competent authority & administer MCPC Board. MCPC – Medical Centralized Processing Cell. Function :– (i) Maintain Doctors, Medical related concerns & course holders registration register of India. (ii) Issue of Identity Card to Doctors of India, which will be Doctors Original Identity of India. (iii) Issue all types certificates of : A) Doctors, B) Medical Concerns, C) Medical related practitioners & workers or persons related with Medical system.
284. Type of Alternative – a) Indo Allopath, b) Complex Homoeo, c) Naturopathy, d) Alternative Medicine.
285. Any officer of Bio-chemic Education Grant Commission Govt.of India may declare injunction order.
Type of injunction : A. Restrained, B. Permanent. 286. Medical Court (Govt. of India) controlled by Bio-chemic Education Grant Commission Govt. of India.
This commission may open Medical Court working offices, in all over India.
287. Type of Chemist & Druggist licence : a) Pharmacy, b) Clinic, c) Hospital, d) Nursing Home, e) Health Care Centre, f) Research Institution / Council / University, g) Business, h) Research, i) Educational, j) Others.
Bio-chemic Education Grant Commission Govt. of India may permission for above licence. Licence category & class will be under rule – 272 in this Act. Bio-chemic Education Grant Commission Govt. of India is the competent authority & administers of Drug & Chemist licence and all type medical activities certificates.
Gazette Notice No.: 121/Govt./India :21st November, 2014
Under Rule – 290
Any Magistrate / Executive Officer / Justice of Medical Court or Bio-chemic Education Grant Commission may declare same as under rule – 39 function & declare punishment order – 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 year in jail…………………… necessarily & penalty.
Under Rule – 291
All Indian Medical system will consult for any advice & activities to get legal permission from Bio-chemic Education Grant Commission or Bio-chemic Commissionarate.
Under Rule – 292
Any officer / Magistrate / Justice of Bio-chemic Education Grant Commission / Medical Court / Special Medical Court / Bio-chemic Commissionarate may declare punishment order or any order.
Under Rule – 293
If any complain is submitted from public sector, that will be against illegal work, after any officer / Magistrate / Justice may think & necessary may declare punishment order or any order.
Gazette Notice No. 125/Govt./India – the 9th February, 2015
13. Raid – Any Officer/SI/Superintendent of Bio-chemic Education Grant Commission Govt. of India capture & seize Medicines/Frauds Documents.
b. Destroy illegal Medicines/Fraud Documents.
c. Arrest declare order.
d. Spot penalty.
14. When raid will be conducted Bio-chemic Education Grant Commission Govt. of India any Officer/SI/Superintendent may necessarily help state police in conducting the search or may direct search.
15. Video recording take permission from Bio-chemic Education Grant Commission Govt. of India.
We are hereby requesting state concern authorities to cooperate and support Bio-chemic Education Grant Commission’s state office bearer as and when required basis.
Refer www.begc.co.in for Gazette Details:
- Notice No. 125/Govt./India – the 9th February, 2015
- Notice No.: 121/Govt./India :21st November, 2014
- Notice No. 115/Govt./India – West Bengal, the 14th October, 2014
- Notice No.- A-101.—West Bengal, the 27th May, 2014
Company Name: Bio-Chemic Education Grant Commission
Contact Person: PRO
State: West Bengal